Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 118 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

It was bound to happen.

I've not been doing this a long time, but long enough. Luckily I've been lucky not to get busted, ripped off or even close. Last week that streak ended. As I was saying here I stumbled upon premier spa and gave it a shot. I should have went with my first sense when I got there. When I got to the front door I didn't see any lights on and no one was in there and the door was locked. I figured they were with a customer, out to lunch or in the shutter so I knock on the door and wait for what seemed like 5 minutes and then a woman comes out the back. She looked like she was sleeping hung over or both. Well I go in and get in the room. .4 for 30 min and the massage was so so. Better then some and worst then most. We get interrupted two times because she had to answer the phone and then the door to let another customer in. When she came back the second time she gets right to the point and tells me to roll over. She offers to give me a hand for .6 which I thought was a little to much but figured what the hell. Right when she's ready to get to work there's another knock at the door. I was like damn it. She does the right thing and stays in the room and then another knock. So she leaves. Next thing I know the door flies open and there a fat donut eater standing in the room. He didn't have a uniform on just camo pants and a star around his neck and a hat on. He goes "don't move give your I'd". I was polite and after giving my name and stuff to him they let me go. I counted like 10 cops in the place. Talk about a unhappy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I have known Lucy since 2015 and I would be shocked if she actually gave a BBBJ. Lucy is the manager and to the best of my knowledge HJ only. I understand that in any situation YMMV, but I have known her for almost 3 years and that option has never been on the menu. SaintChuck.
    I'm not here trying to stir trouble. It's the name she gave me though. I figured I'd bring it up to you guys cause rushing me out and upselling was off put to me.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    I am doubting this post. I don't think Lucy does BBBJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    You must have seen someone else. Nothing is impossible but I don't see Lucy the mgr playing a tune bare or at all. In my experiences with her there was never any upsell or any negotiating either.
    I have known Lucy since 2015 and I would be shocked if she actually gave a BBBJ. Lucy is the manager and to the best of my knowledge HJ only. I understand that in any situation YMMV, but I have known her for almost 3 years and that option has never been on the menu. SaintChuck.

You must have seen someone else. Nothing is impossible but I don't see Lucy the mgr playing a tune bare or at all. In my experiences with her there was never any upsell or any negotiating either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfc03  [View Original Post]
    The first time she did BBBJ. The second time when she offered CBJ, she pulled out Saran Wrap and was going to use that then told me the upsell. I have no reason to lie. She said her name was Lucy. She looks I and her 40's, not heavy but also not super thin / fit like Angela. I remember Angela was going tobe my MT the first time (her ass is incredible, especially for Asian) I was there but before we began, Lucy came in talking in native. I assumed it was a guy requesting for Angela, cause she left the room and Lucy told me she would do the massage.

Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    The first time she did BBBJ. The second time when she offered CBJ, she pulled out Saran Wrap and was going to use that then told me the upsell. I have no reason to lie. She said her name was Lucy. She looks I and her 40's, not heavy but also not super thin / fit like Angela. I remember Angela was going tobe my MT the first time (her ass is incredible, especially for Asian) I was there but before we began, Lucy came in talking in native. I assumed it was a guy requesting for Angela, cause she left the room and Lucy told me she would do the massage.

Hey. Sorry if this is a bad 1st post. Actually visited AD a few times because of this place. They definitely have a TS, you just need to request it but there's no upcharge. I don't know if I may revisit the place for the following reasons.

Did 2 visits, both one hour. Drew Lucy both times (she remembered me too) and tipped at the end both times.

1st - 60/80. TS, 2 pops, BBBJ, fiv, utc / otc, prostate, pretty good massage and Standard finish. Left happy.

2nd - 60/40 - TS, prostate, mechanical Standard finish, didn't really get a massage. Left unhappy.

The second time they had me wait in the room, I sat there for 20 min waiting because a monger whom just finished wanted to loudly flirt, kept asking them out for drinks, then said he wanted to go again but didn't know who he wanted to be with so he kept flirting. 20 min later we begin finally. She's 5 min into the massage then jumps to upselling. Starting upsell was $. For OTC. I was polite and told her we did 80 for everything last time and she said now it's $. Starting. I opted for standard finish. Was rushed and done.

Not sure if I should give this place one last try or maybe try another place since I've heard zen and the place in streamhood were good too. What do you guys think?

Hey. Sorry if this is a bad 1st post. Actually visited AD a few times because of this place. They definitely have a TS, you just need to request it but there's no upcharge. I don't know if I may revisit the place for the following reasons.

Did 2 visits, both one hour. Drew Lucy both times (she remembered me too) and tipped at the end both times.

1st - 60/80. TS, 2 pops, BBBJ, fiv, utc / otc, prostate, pretty good massage and Standard finish. Left happy.

2nd - 60/40 - TS, prostate, mechanical Standard finish, didn't really get a massage. Left unhappy.

The second time they had me wait in the room, I sat there for 20 min waiting because a monger whom just finished wanted to loudly flirt, kept asking them out for drinks, then said he wanted to go again but didn't know who he wanted to be with so he kept flirting. 20 min later we begin finally. She's 5 min into the massage then jumps to upselling. Starting upsell was $. For OTC. I was polite and told her we did 80 for everything last time and she said now it's $. Starting. I opted for standard finish. Was rushed and done.

Not sure if I should give this place one last try or maybe try another place since I've heard zen and the place in streamhood were good too. What do you guys think?
    Are you talking about Lucy, the Manager? Based on other recent posts, I'm wondering if there is a 2nd Lucy now? I've seen Lucy the Manager many times over the past year and never experienced any upselling or negotiating.

So first time she did BBBJ and second time only offered CBJ for more money than BBBJ?
    Yea. Sorry if there's a duplicate post by the way. Posted and it didn't show so I assumed it didn't go through. But yes, first time she did more, so I added. 8 for her. 2nd time she wanted a minimum of $. On top of massage fee for anything other than standard. I thought it was weird especially since she remembered me. Think I should give them one more shot?

So first time she did BBBJ and second time only offered CBJ for more money than BBBJ?

Hey guess. Sorry this is my first post, been following and thanks to you guys, I found AD. AD has a TS. I've requested it each time to make the MT feel comfortable and know that I am clean. You have to request it, there's no upcharge either.

On that note, I had 2 pops with Lucy the first time I was there and I'll post later with more details. Second time I went there, I drew her again. I was excited but left disappointed. Paid for an hour, was rushed out within 30 min. Sat there for 20 min waiting because some monger was talking loud and trying to flirt with both MT's working. Pretty rude. Anyways was rushed out after 30 min and she wanted a $. Upcharge for CBJ.

1st Time there, 60/80. Had TS, with 2 pops, FIV, BBBJ, FIV, prostate mass, and everything showing. (Incredible).

2nd time there 60/40. Had TS, one pop standard finish because extras started at $. And went up for each one.

I want to say I'd visit again but I felt like they were deliberately trying to hustle me the second time around, especially when she said she remembered me.

Ad

I've never seen a TS there.

Ad

If you were talking about AD on army trail road where is Cindy and Sophia and now Linda our at, then yes there is a table shower at that location. Last door on the left on the right is the kitchen.

Ad TS.

Hey guess. Sorry this is my first post, been following and thanks to you guys, I found AD. AD has a TS. I've requested it each time to make the MT feel comfortable and know that I am clean. You have to request it, there's no upcharge either.

On that note, I had 2 pops with Lucy the first time I was there and I'll post later with more details. Second time I went there, I drew her again. I was excited but left disappointed. Paid for an hour, was rushed out within 30 min. Sat there for 20 min waiting because some monger was talking loud and trying to flirt with both MT's working. Pretty rude. Anyways was rushed out after 30 min and she wanted a $. Upcharge for CBJ.

1st Time there, 60/80. Had TS, with 2 pops, FIV, BBBJ, FIV, prostate mass, and everything showing. (Incredible).

2nd time there 60/40. Had TS, one pop standard finish because extras started at $. And went up for each one.

I want to say I'd visit again but I felt like they were deliberately trying to hustle me the second time around, especially when she said she remembered me.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta634  [View Original Post]
    There is no TS there unless they have one for checking unknowns. Seen Sophia there never disappoint yesterday.

Premier

Quote Originally Posted by DocDan  [View Original Post]
    I came across a joint I haven't seen posted here so I'm wondering if any one has experience with it. Like with 630 that I posted about I came across this one sort of by accident when I was doing a job the other day. I saw a decent stream of guys going in but no postings here. Makes me wonder. Its right down the block from AD in carol stream.
    I like going there, two girls working, no shortage on time level 1 . There is a TS there I always have good experience there. I have been going there for awhile nice that it doesn't get too busy except sometimes a monger shows up who talks way too loud and demanding. IDK what is being built up next door but looks like will be open soon hopefully doesn't cause problems. One girl is my favorite has dimple on her cheek very sweet can speak English massage 8/10 looks 8/10 personality 9/10 I know her Chinese name but not sure what she uses for new clients sorry, learn Mandarin like I did LOL.

Ts

Quote Originally Posted by HandsomeDan  [View Original Post]
    Now I haven't been to AD for good 3-4 months.

Last time was in August and they were busy, didn't wait. I never saw a TS there ever, there wasn't even a stand-up shower. Did things change? I know they are offering a little more than standard HE with going TL and some reported BBBJ and prostate. As far as Lucy goes she's either late 30's or early 40's and she is the manager.

Please let me know if anyone else had a TS there and if they remodeled?
    There is no TS there unless they have one for checking unknowns. Seen Sophia there never disappoint yesterday.

Posting Limitations