Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 227 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Natural Therapeutic Massage

The massage on Tudor is the place to go. Nice ass, headlights, the works.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloAt63  [View Original Post]
    Meadow Lakes is 2 miles in off of Pittman Rd. Pittman Rd. Is right right off of Parks Hwy. At Three Bears store. I live in ML's but have no clue as to where the spa is.
    If you Google it, it says they are on W Machen Rd, which looks like it is right off the Parks. Open 24 hours, which is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SlopeSunrise  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how long Jessie will be around this time? I'll be out of town for a while but it's always nice to see her when she's there.
    Uhh. Stopped by June's to see Jessie who is in town until the end of February.

Meadow Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    Where is Meadow Lakes?
    Meadow Lakes is 2 miles in off of Pittman Rd. Pittman Rd. Is right right off of Parks Hwy. At Three Bears store. I live in ML's but have no clue as to where the spa is.

Re: Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltBlue  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by June's to see Jessie who is in town until the end of February. I had seen her before and I was very happy to learn she was back. She is a top-notch masseuse who makes her clients feel like they are royalty. A warm personality with a great smile combined with a positive giving attitude makes for a great all-around experience. She is A+, way above average. Very attractive. She gets my highest recommendation.
    Do you know how long Jessie will be around this time? I'll be out of town for a while but it's always nice to see her when she's there.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatsWackin  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any intel on Jasmine spa in meadow lakes? I saw the signs at royal spa on the other day but then they've been off again so I'm not sure if they are back open.
    Where is Meadow Lakes?

Jasmine spa meadow lakes

Any one have any intel on Jasmine spa in meadow lakes? I saw the signs at royal spa on the other day but then they've been off again so I'm not sure if they are back open.

Jessie

Stopped by June's to see Jessie who is in town until the end of February. I had seen her before and I was very happy to learn she was back. She is a top-notch masseuse who makes her clients feel like they are royalty. A warm personality with a great smile combined with a positive giving attitude makes for a great all-around experience. She is A+, way above average. Very attractive. She gets my highest recommendation.

Looking for intel

Will be in town later on this week. I would love some intel on who or where to visit. I typically like a good rub w / some extras.

Thanks for any help gents!

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Akrandomlad  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with yuki this afternoon it was pretty nice I liked her nice soft body and soft touch although her incall was way out there but it was a nice place just took a long time to get to.

She was a bit chubbier than I expected but it was alright because she is a fun gal.

Does anyone got any reviews for some of our African providers I'm real curious about some of the black girls on them and adult look.
    Check your messages I just sent you a PM.

JG.

I had a visit with yuki this afternoon it was pretty nice I liked her nice soft body and soft touch although her incall was way out there but it was a nice place just took a long time to get to.

She was a bit chubbier than I expected but it was alright because she is a fun gal.

Does anyone got any reviews for some of our African providers I'm real curious about some of the black girls on them and adult look.

Just had my first visit with Yuki it was a bit pricey but I think it was worth it.

She was a bit chubbier than I thought she would be but that was fine.

Anybody know what kind of extras she has on offer? Pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova907  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, I remember getting a groupon or some similar discount deal for this place almost 10 years ago! It was a very talkative lady who also got nupnabd walked on my back. No extras offered, but overall decent massage.
    Saw Ida recently got a nice hh massage she was a bit rough on my ankle though then I flipped over and finished the massage got a few extras then left.

Was good but I haven't Been to other places yet and Idas pretty far away.

Anyone have any recommendations for a few places in town.

BKK & Sherrys

Quote Originally Posted by John1347  [View Original Post]
    Are there extras to be had at these two places?
    Been to both of those place about a year ago.

Regular rub and tug at both places is what I had didn't pursue anything beyond that.

Both places massage was really good.

BKK & Sherry

Are there extras to be had at these two places?

Posting Limitations