Since it is so slow out there I decided to start a thread about how we all got started. I imagine if there ever was a meeting of the mongers this is one topic that might be discussed.

I was 17 and living in a large city in the midwest in the early 80's. A friend and I worked at the ballpark in the concession commissary and we were headed downtown to work a night game.

While we were at a light on the near west side of the city I hear a woman say "Hey Baby! Do you like what you see?" and with that I turn my head and see this cute, early 20's, petite blond standing in the doorway of a run down apartment complex with her robe wide open. Nice body, cute little B cups that looked bigger because she was so small and very nicely toned legs.

I did indeed like what I saw, so I got out of the car. My friend told me he wasn't going to wait, but I was only a 15 minute walk from the ball park and I had about 45 minutes to spare.

I walk up to her and ask her what the deal was and she asked me if I wanted to party with her. I said sure, but I don't have any weed. So she asks if I could help her out in another way. I told her I had 9 bucks and she said "Let's go".

Now I had no problem getting chicks my age, but it always took a couple months and several dates before they would give it up. I saw this as a nice short cut to what I really wanted.

So we go into her apartment (I know, not very bright but what did I know?), and go straight to the bedroom. It was hot and all she had was a fan blowing on the bed, but soon she was blowing me.

I spend 30 minutes banging this chick every which way I could think of and came three times in the same rubber. The whole time she didn't say anything...she just took it like a champ no matter how I bent her or spread her out. Then when we were done she asks if I had a tip for her since I "went over"....whatever that meant, so I gave her the change in my pocket which was bout 65 cents if I remember right.

So as I am walking out the door she tells me to stop by anytime! Needless to say my friends and I frequented that apartment complex quite a few times during that summer where I also got my first dark meat! We found something much better than blowing 10 bucks playing Asteroids all night.

From that time on I never looked at a woman walking alone on the street the same way.

This of course could have just been a dream.

Next!