click for FREE hookups
Click here for the best sugar babies
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

RE: Nice Sabrina Pics CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat  [View Original Post]
    I see you still holding it down cj! Seeing these hot pics of sabrina making a brother want to get back in the mix & start hitting the K again. Keep up the great work my friend.
    How are they hangin' Freaklikedat. Yeah! I am still in there bobbing and weaving, throwing a few punches and trying not to get hit. What have you been up to?

If you do decide to visit the avenue and you happen to run into Sabrina, ask about her friend Star. Star has a couple of qualities that, if memory serves, you might appreciate. One: Star is Hispanic and you were always fond of Hispanic girls. Two: Star give one hell of a nice BBBJ.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Star 001.jpg‎   Star 002.jpg‎   Star 68.jpg‎  

Sabrina and her friend Star

Star is an UTR lady and a friend of Sabrina. As luck would have it, it was the date before the rent was do when I ran into Sabrina and her friend. Star explained that this was her first time dibbling in the sex trades. She explained that her friend, Sabrina, was showing her a quick and easy way to raise the rent.

This may have been Star's first attempt as a provider, but it wasn't her first time sucking a dick. Star is a very talented amateur. Her outfit and her technique speaks volumes about her imagination and abilities.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina & Star 72.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 71.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 74.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 85.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 78.jpg‎  

Sabrina & Star 003.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 002.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 83.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 001.jpg‎   Sabrina & Star 82.jpg‎  

Nice Sabrina Pics CJ

Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina remains one of my ATFs. We've been together from the beginning 2006.

Click here: The Extravaganza - The Players to see my first report on Sabrina, all the back in 2006.

There have been some changes, a few tats, a dimple or two and she's lost some weight (since our last encounter). Other than that, she is pretty much the same very accommodating girl I meant back in 2006.

Sabrina has always had a rather large fan base, I'm very surprised she hasn't been mentioned on USASG recently.

CookyJar.
    I see you still holding it down cj! Seeing these hot pics of sabrina making a brother want to get back in the mix & start hitting the K again. Keep up the great work my friend.

RE: Betty aka Betty

OK, let me take one picture and provide some thoughts on just that one shot. All as way to get the brain thinking about various things as one composes shots.

First your original picture:

I like the pose and the idea! I think you thought about it a bit and took a bit of an oblique angle, rather than straight on as most would do!

So what is your craft? Are you a photojournalist capturing the nitty gritty "as is" of these girls? Are you drawing out their humanity? Sexiness? If the former, then I guess the shots will do.

But if the later, then things to think about here, try and experiment with.

1) Try moving a half step to the right and taking another shot. Then another half step. Compare the two shots later to see what works. You certainly don't want her face covered by her leg, nor her "leg growing out of her ear" but how about her face on the right side of both legs? 3- 4 shots of the same position adjusting one's angle to the subject are things to try.

2) Look at how the shot is framed and what story that tells. I cropped your photo down to the "essence". I think this does a few things: a) it zeros in the subject and what is sexy. The girl! B) it takes away some visual distractions. The eye goes to those socks and then to the black curtain and then around the room and finally back to the girl. I know we aren't shooting these girls in a studio under perfect conditions, but does the background need to be part of the story? C) Do all of the girl and her parts need to be in the shot to tell the story? See how a minor crop of the photo chances the focus and the essence of the shot?

3) Play with the HEIGHT of the camera. How would crouching down a bit (changing the vertical angle) of the shot change what is captured? How about the camera at bed level? How about the photographer standing on the bed? A chair? Can you take several shots from different heights and then later compare the effects that has? How does that change what is presented?

4) Work with the model as one can. In this shot she looks like she's holding her head up and it isn't comfortable. (a pillow? Wadded up jacket / sheet?) Yeah, I know some girls never smile. This one has looks that could melt the camera and she knows how to play the camera. Work with that, use it, have her look alluring, sexy, come-hither. Whatever. Have her imagine a being in the throws of passion, a perfect tool stroking her to Nirvana. Is she always looking at the camera?

5) I played with the cropping a bit to show different effects and how all the bits aren't needed to tell the story. The third one shows a technique of composition known as "thirds". One doesn't necessarily want the subject or important pasts in the CENTER of the picture, sometimes better to capture it in 1/3 of the frame. So here, her head/face are in the right 3rd of the shot.. Does this make it more interesting? (that is the concept anyway)

So some suggestions fwiw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Original Pic.JPG‎   Cropped.JPG‎   Cropped2.JPG‎   Cropped3.JPG‎  

Going Home. Artistically

You are one hundred percent right. Unfortunately, I can never go home again..

Back then I was free to venture out, experiment and seek new frontiers. Those days are gone and for so many reasons they are gone forever.

I stopped doing car date photos because haters recognized my car and the threat of exposure got too great. I stopped doing outdoor shots once I found reasonably priced safer indoor locations, near the avenue. I could return to doing outside photos, but that wouldn't be new, that would be remaking something I've already done. To remove myself from this rot, I need to find something new and fresh.

When I looked at the examples you picked, I first thought of a younger more daring me. Could it be that I've just gotten lazy, comfortable with the easy shots?

As for the, "free advice," keep it coming. As an amateur artist, I am enjoying the critiquing and attention to details you give.

CookyJar.
    Yeah, I get that the circumstances of being CJ comes with certain things most mongers can't imagine, nor would tolerate. That said however, the "going home" or returning to one's roots isn't necessarily about outdoor or car shots but returning to the "eye and brain" that captured those excellent poses!

Could it be that I've just gotten lazy, comfortable with the easy shots?

You'll have to answer that one for yourself. LOL! But therein may lay and answer unexpected but transformative? When things do not go as planned. ADAPT! Improvise! Overcome!

Let me be blunt. Your work shows signs of brilliance. But artists spend years honing their craft, trying new things, discarding what doesn't speak to them, searching, experimenting, etc. Finally (hopefully) they settle on a style or something that works for them, speaks for them, tells the story they want to tell. But the process is probably as much mental, as one has a concept (idea/desire/emotion), tries to capture that and then self critiques, making adjustments as they go. So yeah, like becoming a good monger, it does require some work! So be patient with yourself as you develop your style, but remember it will take some work to train the eye into the perfect framing, posing the model and getting lighting as good as possible considering. Do the work and you'll be fine! You are most of the way there!

DARN DUDE! This collection in your recent post shows you are getting it! Not a bad shot in the lot! Each one telling the story of this girl, each one capturing various pieces of her essence!

The first two. See how a couple of changes in model positioning make all of the difference? Much better that straight on shots prone arms and stiff neck! Clothes can be sexy to. If presented well!

Third shot. DUDE! How did you capture this? EXCELLENT! Sexy, subtle, alluring. Certainly more human and hot than what one expects from a hard SW.

4th. NICE! Love the tight little rear. Accentuated by the fact that the shirt focuses the attention on that. Want to go over and run a hand along the smooth curves.

5th & 1st in second row. Again good poses. Shows the womanly form in a provocative way and her looks at the camera spectacular! Also like how the positioning and angle shot shows off her body art too!

2nd & 3rd bottom row. WOW! You see! You find "something" in these girls and capture that on film (or bits). She transcends the gritty nature of the bidness and becomes human, real, emotions, sweet, real, the girl next door.

Last two. Nice work. You are seeing how the clothes can be sexy too! That but sticking out in the last one, with the look back is a come hither look, the viewer wants to go to her, interact.

So you see you are finding it! Keep going!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Examples - Good.jpg‎  

Sabrina an ATF - 2015

Sabrina remains one of my ATFs. We've been together from the beginning 2006.

Click here: The Extravaganza - The Players to see my first report on Sabrina, all the back in 2006.

There have been some changes, a few tats, a dimple or two and she's lost some weight (since our last encounter). Other than that, she is pretty much the same very accommodating girl I meant back in 2006.

Sabrina has always had a rather large fan base, I'm very surprised she hasn't been mentioned on USASG recently.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina My lil Goth Sweetheart 500.jpg‎   Sabrina 51.jpg‎   Sabrina 61.jpg‎   Sabrina 62.jpg‎   Sabrina 002.jpg‎  

Sabrina 64.jpg‎   Sabrina 66.jpg‎   Sabrina 63.jpg‎   Sabrina 003.jpg‎   Sabrina 67.jpg‎  

Re: Betty aka Veronica

Back in 2013 she asked me not to reveal her real name. Whenever possible I always try to keep the wishes of the girls I meet.

You got duped? How?

I have come to realize that often I am the part of the cause, by putting myself in the position of being duped.

Quote Originally Posted by JCM2767  [View Original Post]
    She's actually known in the street as Veronica. A friend of mine told me she's out there on a daily basis, right around the huntingdon area. I tried dating her once but I got duped so she's on my never-to-do list. Too bad she really looks good on your pictures. There's really no telling whether a girl will behave badly or not. It's all just the risk we just have to take. But great job there CJ!
    Just in case you didn't read it the first time, the older Betty bailed on me after the Photo session. She claimed that she needed to get to her children. The younger, more desirable Betty hung in there.

I have had some truly nice threesomes in the past. Because of those passed experience, I seem to be forcing issues that just aren't meant to be. I think I need to relax a little and just let things happen.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty & Betty 500.jpg‎   Betty & Betty  13.jpg‎   Betty & Betty 05.jpg‎   Betty & Betty 07.jpg‎   Betty & Betty 08.jpg‎  

Betty & Betty 11.jpg‎   Betty & Betty 10.jpg‎   Betty & Betty 12.jpg‎   Betty & Betty  09.jpg‎   Betty & Betty 06.jpg‎  

Re: Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    …While we were shutoff from posting, I found a set of pics the Master had done some time ago and put together this montage. It may all come down to going back to the roots?
    I can provide comments on those, if desired, but one might be getting tired of the "free advice"! LOL.
    Cheers!
    You are one hundred percent right. Unfortunately, ”I can never go home again.”.

Back then I was free to venture out, experiment and seek new frontiers. Those days are gone and for so many reasons they are gone forever.

I stopped doing car date photos because haters recognized my car and the threat of exposure got too great. I stopped doing outdoor shots once I found reasonably priced safer indoor locations, near the avenue. I could return to doing outside photos, but that wouldn't be new, that would be remaking something I've already done. To remove myself from this rot, I need to find something new and fresh.

When I looked at the examples you picked, I first thought of a younger more daring me. Could it be that I've just gotten lazy, comfortable with the easy shots?

As for the, "free advice," keep it coming. As an amateur artist, I am enjoying the critiquing and attention to details you give.

CookyJar.

Betty aka Veronica

Very little has changed and she is still a sweet, very desirable date. You don't have to believe me, just compare 2013 with 2015.

CookyJar.
    She's actually known in the street as Veronica. A friend of mine told me she's out there on a daily basis, right around the huntingdon area. I tried dating her once but I got duped so she's on my never-to-do list. Too bad she really looks good on your pictures. There's really no telling whether a girl will behave badly or not. It's all just the risk we just have to take. But great job there CJ!

Betty 2013 vs Betty 2015

Very little has changed and she is still a sweet, very desirable date. You don't have to believe me, just compare 2013 with 2015.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 500.jpg‎   Betty 501.jpg‎  

RE: An incredible date

Quote Originally Posted by Fkdave  [View Original Post]
    I met Betty not long after CJ's post. Having seen the pics…
    … She was so much fun. We talked literature and music. She cleaned up and with the shabby cloths off she was perfectly clean and fragrant. Tight, fit body and just enough artsy coolness to make me hard for days. She was wearing fishnet stockings. OMG and she asked if she should keep them on. I said yes as my voice cracked. We simply went at it like we were lovers for life. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, too many positions to remember and she smiled at me when done, saying,"I can't believe I came". If you meet her, treat her well. No phone.
    Click on this link: Betty to see my original 2013 post and what Fkdave was referring to.

Betty was the name she gave me in 2013. Even though she didn't make the same request during our latest date, I am going to keep to that original request.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 003.jpg‎   Betty 43.jpg‎   Betty 04.jpg‎   Betty 004.jpg‎   Betty 05.jpg‎  

Betty 06.jpg‎   Betty 007.jpg‎   Betty 002.jpg‎   Betty 54.jpg‎   Betty 11.jpg‎  

Betty aka Betty

Betty has been on my, "To Do Again," list since 2013. Finding her again was like a dream come true. And as quick as all that, I turned around and she was gone. I've been down to Huntingdon Station a few times, since our last date, and sadly, she was nowhere to be found.

This latest date with Betty ended up being a double with the other older Betty. Dummy me, I got greedy and tried to make things happen that weren't meant to be. The young Betty is a tender shy thing who should be experienced as a single.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 001.jpg‎   Betty 006.jpg‎   Betty 005.jpg‎   Betty 07.jpg‎   Betty 08.jpg‎  

Betty 009.jpg‎   Betty 12.jpg‎   Betty 13.jpg‎   Betty 09.jpg‎   Betty 008.jpg‎  

Re: Jocelyn – No longer a MILF Rather a MIWF (wouldn't)

Quote Originally Posted by NvrStlPhilly  [View Original Post]
    What a skanker. I can see good so please take off internet. A real dog. STD looking bag lady.
    She wasn't a real looker back in 2011. But! Don't let any of this fool you. Even bag ladies can get dates.

I am sure that Jocelyn gets her share of deals. Late at night, after the liquor joints have shut down and he has had a few to loosen-up. Who knows what evils lurks in the heart of some mongers. Besides, in a dark car, on some back lot, she'll get the job done for a lot of guys. After all, she does have that one good tit.

MILFs, some of your heavier girls and girls who look like Jocelyn don't come out, when they do, for their health. They are out there because they know they can make a few bucks. They make an art of looking better in the dark, then they do in the light. A lot of guys who are just out for a quickie BBBJ don't give a flying fuc* what the lady who blows them, looks like.

JMHO!

CookyJar.

Jocelyn – No longer a MILF Rather a MIWF (wouldn't)

I first dated this MILF back in 2011. She went by the name Jocelyn (She may be using another name). Click on this link: Jocelyn MILF to see my 2011 report. I remembered her fondly.

But! That was then and this is now. It was dark behind the lot where the old Bull Auto dealer uses to be. It was around 11 pm and I am almost never out that late. I can barely see during the day, so nighttime hunting is a no, no for me. However, I was on my way back from Delaware, on I-95 and decided to pass though Kensington. During my first pass I saw a lot and I would have been better off if I had stopped for one of those others. Being half blind, I just wanted to head home after I checked out the entire scroll. I had not come this way to pick up anyone. That's when I spotted the hooters. I couldn't see anything else, just those giant knockers. I pulled over and she got in.

Of cause I didn't recognize her at first. I asked if they were real and she confessed. Then she popped one out (later I would find out that it was the good one) and I gave it a good feel. It was nice and we were off to find a room.

Along the way, we discovered that we knew each other from a pass date. I remembered her fondly and was happy I had decided to chance this late night encounter. How soon do things change?

As she undressed, Jocelyn informed me that she had had a problem with one of her boobs and that it was now missing. It would not have made a difference to me, I am not the kind of guy who bails quickly, but, I wish she would have mentioned the missing tit earlier.

When we had first entered the rooming house, we had both seen an old friend, Pinky. Pinky and Jocelyn had been friends back in the day and I knew Pinky both from back then and more recently. We decided to ask Picky to join in, why not, the more the merrier. I will tell you why not.

After the Photo session, Jocelyn says she needed to use the bathroom. She left. She didn't return until much, much, much later and after Pinky had completed the task at hand. Jocelyn was a real bummer. I didn't get so much as a lick from her. Never again. (Pinky was great.)

Here is a link to Pinky's photos from 2008: Pinky - A Girl With Integrity (and a decent Blow Job) Over the years Pinky has lost some of her looks and added a few tats, but the BBBJ remains top of the line. I will post some more recent photos of Pinky later...this is a report on Jocelyn.

Most MILF are reliable, not Jocelyn. If any of you other members have better knowledge of Jocelyn I would sure like to hear it. I hate down grading a MILF after all these years.

CookyJar.
    What a skanker. I can see good so please take off internet. A real dog. STD looking bag lady.

Jocelyn – No longer a MILF

I first dated this MILF back in 2011. She went by the name Jocelyn (She may be using another name). Click on this link: Jocelyn MILF to see my 2011 report. I remembered her fondly.

But! That was then and this is now. It was dark behind the lot where the old Bull Auto dealer uses to be. It was around 11 pm and I am almost never out that late. I can barely see during the day, so nighttime hunting is a no, no for me. However, I was on my way back from Delaware, on I-95 and decided to pass though Kensington. During my first pass I saw a lot and I would have been better off if I had stopped for one of those others. Being half blind, I just wanted to head home after I checked out the entire scroll. I had not come this way to pick up anyone. That's when I spotted the hooters. I couldn't see anything else, just those giant knockers. I pulled over and she got in.

Of cause I didn't recognize her at first. I asked if they were real and she confessed. Then she popped one out (later I would find out that it was the good one) and I gave it a good feel. It was nice and we were off to find a room.

Along the way, we discovered that we knew each other from a pass date. I remembered her fondly and was happy I had decided to chance this late night encounter. How soon do things change?

As she undressed, Jocelyn informed me that she had had a problem with one of her boobs and that it was now missing. It would not have made a difference to me, I am not the kind of guy who bails quickly, but, I wish she would have mentioned the missing tit earlier.

When we had first entered the rooming house, we had both seen an old friend, Pinky. Pinky and Jocelyn had been friends back in the day and I knew Pinky both from back then and more recently. We decided to ask Picky to join in, why not, the more the merrier. I will tell you why not.

After the Photo session, Jocelyn says she needed to use the bathroom. She left. She didn't return until much, much, much later and after Pinky had completed the task at hand. Jocelyn was a real bummer. I didn't get so much as a lick from her. Never again. (Pinky was great.)

Here is a link to Pinky's photos from 2008: Pinky - A Girl With Integrity (and a decent Blow Job) Over the years Pinky has lost some of her looks and added a few tats, but the BBBJ remains top of the line. I will post some more recent photos of Pinky later...this is a report on Jocelyn.

Most MILF are reliable, not Jocelyn. If any of you other members have better knowledge of Jocelyn I would sure like to hear it. I hate down grading a MILF after all these years.

CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jocelyn 500.jpg‎   Jocelyn 01.jpg‎   Jocelyn 002.jpg‎   Jocelyn 10.jpg‎   Jocelyn 11.jpg‎  

Jocelyn 12.jpg‎   Jocelyn 13.jpg‎   Jocelyn 14.jpg‎   Jocelyn 16.jpg‎   Jocelyn 17.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations