click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: 2006 General Reports

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Betty (BJ)

I almost forgot. I found her on Sullivant. Sorry about that.

Betty (BJ)

I used to post some on the old WSG around 01,02 and then it seemed like everything dried up. Little did I know that this was the new board. I finally found it and have been lurking. I thought to myself what the hell I might as well add to the forum. Glad to be back.

I picked up Betty (23) who calls herself BJ a little while ago. This was the first time I have ever seen her out. She is about 5'5 maybe 5'6 long brown hair and pretty petite. She has some nice B cups. She also has an eyebrow ring. For a SW she was an 8 looks wise and her skills were around a 7. She was friendly,but smelled like a brewery. She went FS into a BBBJCIM to finish. She has a very nice ass and a huge bush if you like that. I prefer shaved,but she was nice and tight and loves doggie. I dropped her off and went towards Broad and saw nothing. I went back looking for her,but she got picked up so I missed her. She must have been popular because I couldn't find her again. She gave me some digits, but it just rang and rang. She was a nice find. I hope to see her again. Let me know if anyone else had a peice.

Happy I didn't stop

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvIt
    Seems LE did a lot of damage Dec 12-13-14

12/06 Julie Collins.........S High
    12/12 Sandra Gustus.....Princeton/Broad
    12/12 Mandy Ruckman...Westerville Rd
    12/13 Rita Stepp..........Siebert/Parsons
    12/13 Diana baisden......Elmore/Walford
    12/13 Vivian Kriel..........Green/Sullivant
    12/13 Tammy Glick........Avondale/Sullivant
    12/13 Brook Smith.........Central
    12/13 Mary Clifton.........Lechner/Sullivant
    12/14 Mary Clifton.........Wheatland/Sullivant
    12/14 Lisa Kloh.............Sullivant
    12/14 Rosemary Newkirk..Eureka
    12/14 Roxanne Hyatt.....Burgess
    12/14 Juliann Arens.......W Broad
    12/14 Darla Taylor........Sullivant
    12/15 Erin Wiggins........Cleveland Ave
    12/19 Jennifer Delibera..Allen/Bryden
    12/20 Paula Adams.......Nashoba/Sullivant
    From my earlier post about Sully, we need to be really careful out there, that was spread out over about a mile starting before the interstate and going east and she looked way too nice and was too friendly with all of the LE around.

Safe, and watchful, travels.

DM

oh no

Darla Taylor is the "Tiffany" I wrote about. She also has a warrant for driving with no license. This would be her first solicting arrest.

And More Arrests

Seems LE did a lot of damage Dec 12-13-14

12/06 Julie Collins.........S High
    12/12 Sandra Gustus.....Princeton/Broad
    12/12 Mandy Ruckman...Westerville Rd
    12/13 Rita Stepp..........Siebert/Parsons
    12/13 Diana baisden......Elmore/Walford
    12/13 Vivian Kriel..........Green/Sullivant
    12/13 Tammy Glick........Avondale/Sullivant
    12/13 Brook Smith.........Central
    12/13 Mary Clifton.........Lechner/Sullivant
    12/14 Mary Clifton.........Wheatland/Sullivant
    12/14 Lisa Kloh.............Sullivant
    12/14 Rosemary Newkirk..Eureka
    12/14 Roxanne Hyatt.....Burgess
    12/14 Juliann Arens.......W Broad
    12/14 Darla Taylor........Sullivant
    12/15 Erin Wiggins........Cleveland Ave
    12/19 Jennifer Delibera..Allen/Bryden
    12/20 Paula Adams.......Nashoba/Sullivant

Made a large circuit last night. Cleveland, Parsons, Main and Town on the east side and the normal West side spots from 1: 30 to about 3am. Yep. I am a night prowler. Cleveland was dead save for a few who didn't merit a second look. Parsons was empty as was the entire east side. Although there were a few who I wasn't sure about and I know enough about the game to say I when I am unsure. West side was better with a few choices between the hopsital and the highway. Saw one that I hoped might be there later, but was hoping for better. Made the trip back Sully with not a soul to be found and gave the trip west one more shot. Pretty sure one tall AA walker was a dude, but didn't get a close enough look. And didn't care to. However, even if "she" was a dude, she was better looking than some of the haggard skanks I did see. What does that say about the selection last night? Saw a few around the midpoint of the westward trip beyond the highway and spotted a pair walking together. Got the eye and circled around. Got one of the two to come over to my location a bit off the main drag. Although I wanted the other one. Not a bad looking gal in her late 20's (maybe), pretty petite and brunette. Any reluctance on my part was soon overcome by her skills. Got a number for future reference.

I rarely go out, but every now and then I get the urge to hunt.

Early Sunday Evening

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but like BSG says, not much happening either.

Had to kill some time before I meet someone last night so cruised the west side around 8PM. Sully bottoms there was a dark haired girl that might have deserved a 2nd look but she was 1/2 block from LE who was on a call on avondale. Nothing else on sully anywhere. Broad, hilltop 1-bsw, bottoms 2 wsw with blond hair and possibly a third, all on the same block but again within a block of LE having a car towed. Only the possible would have been worth another look.

The best I have seen out in the last couple months was on a Saturday and Sunday morning around day break in early november, saw serveral nice ones after I had allready played with a girl named Jenifer that I saw mentioned by someone else, never have seen any of them again as I started hunting more around that time.

My only other hookup has been Carrie the bsg mentioned a couple of week ago, seems nice and clean, last time she was freshly shaved and not stench what so ever, she does change thou depending on what she is on, caught her twice just after work and she was great but caught her at 1am once and she was a mess.

With colder weather I have seen girls out but you have no ideal of who they are or what they look like since they are wrapped up.

Good Hunting

Ha

Westside seems dead recently. Met up with Erin Beach again recently, had a good time as usual.

I was about to pick up Brandie Storie the other day when a cop suddenly pulled up. She then ran away. She seems to get herself arrested so much, you would think she knows what not to say and do when she gets in a car?

I met Priscilla last night. She looked good from a distance, but too much acne closer up. She has long hair and was wearing a nice leather jacket. Also her padded bra belies the fact her boobs are small and her belly is too big. Her bush is ridiculously hairy too. I gave her a jackson, wouldnt repeat. She is 22 yrs old.

Earlier that night I also met Amy on Cleveland. I first met her a few months agoI picked her up at Cleveland by the Aragon. She says shes totally white but her frizzy hair and facial features might make you think she has some black heritage somewhere down the line. Regardless of her ethnicity, shes quite attractive.
    Got an awesome BBBJCIM at a place that I chose for 15. Would definitely like to see her again. You hardly see any girls on Cleveland recently, especially good looking ones.

More Arrests

They're kind of slow posting and updating the County's Public Access site.

12/07 Melinda Springer.........Sullivant
    12/08 Brandie Storie............Sullivant
    12/08 Brenda McGhee..........W Broad
    12/08 Juliann Arens.............W Broad
    12/10 Donnashay Brock........Nashoba/Sullivant
    12/11 Lisa Kloh...................W Broad
    12/11 Danielle Dziama..........Richardson Ave
    12/12 Kelly Dickenson..........Astor Ave
    12/12 Theresa Curtis...........Brehl/Sullivant
    12/12 Angela Williamson.......Northbroadway
    12/12 Roxie Stevens............Yale/Broad
    12/12 Karen Ellsworth...........Lakeview/Cleveland
    12/13 Tressa Kovalcheck......S High
    12/13 Debra Joseph.............Princeton/Sullivant
    12/13 Jerri Bendetti.............Cypress/Sullivant
    12/14 Danielle DiPasquale.....Oakland Pk/Cleveland

I was out around 4 around sully to find some action and found a chick named Sara. She said she was 25 and was from another part of ohio forgot which one though. she had on ALOT of makeup but all was good when she gave a bbbjcim near her place.

Toni

Met Toni out on Sullivant today in the bottoms. About 5'6 Blonde. I have seen her in the past. She just had a baby not long ago and still has the baby fat. Was very clean and smelled nice. She has very nice tits. Great skills.

Here are some rule that might help you.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyFreak
    Guys,

On a sunny day last midweek, I went out cruisin' at lunch. Saw a dark pony-tailed gal on the corner at the cream-colored apartments just north of Pegg on Cleveland, but on further review she was a bit too old. Lots of BSWs out, but few WSW, and nothing I liked. Tried again that evening, but it was so cold I didn't expect much. Did see what appeared to be a hot young BSW wearing a short white fur coat on Broad at the east end of the circuit, but she got into a mini-van that pulled up to the corner from the sidestreet just when I saw her. Tried again on Thursday after work. Passed by a somewhat rough looking short dark-haired gal near the same location as above on Cleveland. She turned around to give me the look, but I was hoping for better. This time my patience paid off.

On Sullivant, just west of the highway, I found Larra. Haven't seen her mentioned here, and indeed she claimed to be brand new (started because her husband was cheating). She was fresh-faced, in her early 20s, very cute, long straight brunette hair to mid-back, with nice firm 35C or D (I'm guessing) titties. Got FS for $. 40+tip+room, and even though rushed (see below), she was the first SW out of the half dozen or so I've reported on that was able to make me cum. Her mouth was warm and sensual, as was her kitty.- even through the cover. Normally I've been holding myself up (when they don't request doggie) due to my weight and the petiteness of their size, but we just squeezed each other tight and she wrapped her legs around me while coaxing me to get off. Actually joining in on the motion rather than just lying there.

Does that mean I'd recommend her? Well, not exactly. I *tried* to follow the rules, but things happened so fast that I got into a situation where it was sheer luck things worked out. Shoulda known what was coming when she asked if I "partied" rather than if I "dated". Said I had a couple of doobies, but that wasn't what she was interested in. Told her I didn't have enough $$$ on me for the other and declined to use what I was going to give her for it until after the deed. Got the room and then she started in whining about a headache and how she couldn't do anything without a hit. Again told her no, but finally agreed to go across the street to the Citgo for cigarettes. Gave her $20 (had nothing smaller) and she left her purse in the car. Next thing I know, she's back with a brother, opening the door, and letting him in the back. It was all I could do to brush my CDs aside before they were crushed, while griping to her that there was no room for anybody back there. We were just going around the corner to the alley, she said, and he had what she needed right on him. Now you understand, I've been around acid/hash/weed/angel dust all my life, so that doesn't concern me so much. But with strangers you know they'll stash it in the car if need, sticking you with the time. You folks are very wise with your advice there. So I didn't want any part of it.- but was already out $20 and room cost if I left her behind now. And the hotel was right across the street.

Well, turns out he wanted to go inside a house, which she wouldn't let him do, so we had to go another block over. She wanted another $20, which I VERY RELUCTANTLY gave her, expecting the purse to stay again while she went in (she knew this place). I didn't speak up fast enough, and it didn't stay this time. So, as expected, next thing some big black guy taps on my window and asks "who was that be****? You better catch her runnin' up the alley". I didn't believe that. Figured she was still inside. But that was my cue to exit stage left. I circled the area for a while, just in case, then turned in my hotel key, and circled once more before heading home. Then I see them, running toward the car waving and saying "boy are we glad you didn't leave. He took off and left us waiting.- we were ripped off".

Wasn't sure whether to believe them, but she came back to the car instead of running, so maybe.

Now she just HAS to go explain things to her pimp who has been waiting out in the freezing cold for a couple hours now, or he'll beat her ass. So I have pity on her and, thinking she'll be worth all the hassle so far, I took her to where he was, and made her leave her purse again while she talked to him. Then the dude in the back starts yelling "pull out, pull out. He's got a gun! ". Which was BS, far as I could tell. He did start toward the car though, so I'm lookin' for the best way to leave, if need, when she tells me he ain't mad at me, he's mad at her, and just wants to verify her story.

So I did. But now he can't trust her alone and wants to come to the hotel with us! I started to argue, but he was already coming 'round to get in and wasn't in any mood to listen. I'm freaking out because now I not only got a crack dealer, but an angry pimp in my ride! So off we go.- I dropped off the other dude, got my key back, and then begged him to at least wait in the lobby (he wanted to wait in the bathroom. I said there was no way I could have any fun that way). He ended up waiting in the car, which I didn't like, but hey. I was glad he didn't just say piss on me and my lost $$$ anyway. After all, he was out his.

Even inside the room, she kept delaying things by going to the bathroom, getting a drink, getting another for an asparin, worrying about the curtains, worrying about the lights, etc. Then once we DID get started, she wouldn't let me kiss her and kept rushing me. Tried to get out of the oral (thought you just wanted straight? ) so had to remind her I said "everything".

But in the end, it was s-s-s-o-o-o-o nice!

What a shame, but this gem won't be worth anything for long at this rate. She's already totally wacked out mentally, so the looks are sure to follow.

And. I know. I'm going to have to work on my situation control skills!
    Here are some rules copied from the Baltimore board with some changes that I use myself. You are very lucky, I have stayed at the Columbus motels and have picked up SW's there. A SW called her pimp when I went to the ice machine. I now hide or take out the room phone before I have anyone in.

Rules for SW Mongering
    Have the Monger-Mobile ready to go Mongering. Buy a good visor
    wallet with zipper pockets to put your DL and other auto papers in
    it and the SW Bucks also (never over $5 more than you plan to
    spend).Stop and reload the visor wallet after you drop off the SW
    in case you see another SW you may want to pick-up you will be
    ready. I never carry a wallet in my pocket; it is too easy for a SW
    to get it if you are not careful. Secure your valuables. I do not
    just mean your money, cell phone and digital camera. Your most
    important valuable is your privacy. Do not leave anything laying
    around the car that has your home address on it, shows where you
    work or anything else that would allow a SW to follow you into your
    personal life. Like an employee parking tag in the car and use your
    extra car key, not the one with all your keys on the ring. To easy
    for a SW grab the keys and leave you stranded.

In your Monger-Mobile kit have a map of the area, baby wipes, hand
    sanitizer, liquid lubricant, condoms, flashlight and some type of
    personal protection. Make sure all the lights on your vehicle are in
    working order and your tag is up to date. Wear your seat belt; do
    not give LE an excuse to pull you over.

If you can wear gym clothes, they are better for Mongering. I wear
    sweat pants; they are easy to pull down, with no belts or zippers.

Do not monger with beer goggles on. Alcohol and drugs impair your
    judgment, making it more likely, that you will do something dumb,
    and you wind up being under arrest, ripped off or worse.

Do not draw attention to yourself. Do not drive down the street at 3
    mph holding up traffic while you search for SW's. Do not make crazy
    assed u-turns in an effort to beat your fellow mongers to the pick-
    up. Come to a full stop at all stop signs. Do not come to a full
    stop in the middle of the road to pick up a girl with a long line of
    cars behind you. Pull over for the pickup. In other words, follow
    all the rules of the road. Do not circle around endlessly. One of
    the nosy neighbors will notice you and inform LE. Do not hit on
    civvies.

Is she a SW? - It is not like in the movies - at least, not in
    Baltimore! They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone,
    with no purse, but maybe a shopping bag or making a phone call at a
    pay phone (but if you checked, there is no one on the line).
    Unbelievably, a girl walking alone and without purse on a hobbyist
    street is usually a SW.

If you are not sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who
    happen to be walking are going somewhere, which is not up and down
    the same stretch of road. Moreover, on hobbyist streets, the local
    women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless
    they are!

If she is watching traffic, she is probably a SW.

If she makes eye contact with you, she is probably a SW.

If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you are just some
    dude driving by.

If she is with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around
    again, he must be watching her or her pimp. Be careful! Never
    unlock your door until she is ready to get in with you, if he is
    nowhere to be seen. If you follow these rules, you are in control of
    the situation.

THE PICKUP - Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next
    corner and park nearby. If you are sure, she saw you - smile back at
    her, dummy! - Then feel free to pull further down the block, so it
    is not so easily observed by LE. She will casually turn down your
    block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you are
    letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.
    The "pickup" is the single most dangerous aspect of our hobby. It is
    then when we are most exposed. During the pickup, your monger radar
    should be going full blast. Be aware of everything around you. Watch
    for cars coming from every direction. Assume every other vehicle
    contains ULE. Keep an eye open for anyone approaching the driver
    side door. The last thing you want is some brother opening your door
    and rolling you right there. Once she is in the car, move off
    quickly.
    Lock the other doors! You are in a crime-filled neighborhood!

AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER discuss anything with a girl who is
    not seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT IS ALL YOU
    ARE DOING! IT IS LEGAL! Just being a nice person... On every board I
    have seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the Female LE
    risking her ass by getting in. Never discuss business through the
    open window of your car. Decoy FLE will never get into your vehicle.
    If she wants to talk business through the window, she is one of
    three things, undercover LE, a SW setting you up for a rip-off, or a
    rookie SW. Do you like those odds?
    READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT IS IMPORTANT!

This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through
    a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It is
    an effective way of intimidating us hobbyists, and they will use any
    opportunity if they are watching.

Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your
    rear view - you can bet she will, too! I have never heard of LE
    getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A
    known LE trick - she does not get in, but directs you to meet her
    around the corner. You can guess who is waiting there, instead of
    her. If she does not get in right away, move on!
    When you do pick up a SW for the first time, engage in casual
    chitchat until you have driven some distance from the pickup spot
    and are sure you have not been followed. Make her initiate the
    transaction, especially the first mention of exchanging money for
    sex.

Just in case you run out of luck and are pulled over, do not panic.
    Have a simple story line ready and stick to it no matter what. Keep
    your hands on the top of the steering wheel where LE can see them.
    Do not move unless you tell LE first what you are going to do. That
    includes reaching into your visor wallet for your DL and
    registration.

Admit nothing, no matter what LE says to you. Be extra polite, this
    is not the time to be a wiseass. Answer their questions in a calm
    voice. Do not be confrontational. Follow the officer's instructions.
    Do whatever they ask. However, remember, stick to your story. The
    last time I was stopped, the officer told me he knew I was lying
    about what I was doing. I looked him right in the eye and politely
    said, "I'm sorry you feel that way officer, but I am telling you the
    truth." He let me go. Now if he was a prick, he might still have
    arrested me, but I did not give him a reason to lose his temper.
    If you are arrested, stick to your story and admit to nothing. 90%
    of the time, you will be released with out any charges being filed.
    You will spend 24 hours in central booking and have some explaining
    to do to your SO, but no charge, no record. If you are up caught in
    a sting however, all bets are off.

Do not overpay. One jack ($20) for BJ, one and a half ($30) for FS
    two jacks for 1/2 and 1/two. I never pay more than three jacks for
    anal, usually 2.5. Tipping is optional. If the girl is nice to you,
    be nice to her, but do not go crazy with the tips. A BJ from a SW is
    not worth four jacks. FS is not worth five jacks. If you are firm,
    more often than not they will settle. I get a BJ for a Jack then
    offer 1/2 jack more for FS and most will take it.
    Never give them any money until you arrive at your destination. I
    always tell the SW I have to touch her pussy even with just a BJ.
    Then, if they insist, give them the base fee only after they pull
    down their pants. Hold back on the tip until you are done.

AVOIDING SCAMS go to your spot, not hers. If she refuses, drop her
    off. You never know what will be waiting for you at her spot. One of
    my fellow mongers was ripped off recently at the SW's home. Do not
    put yourself in a position of weakness. Home court advantage is
    critical to your safety.
    - If you do not have a spot and car date, and you let her pick the
    spot (she will try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting
    you up for a robbery. Do not settle for her spot - or at least,
    force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend cannot be
    in two places at once. Do your homework and have a good parking spot.

If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this
    could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in
    mad, waving a gun" swindle probably happens a lot - since the
    victims will not report the robbery, they get by with it, even
    though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that is not a rule.
    If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt does not call
    LE on you.)Hide the phone or do not let her use it to call anyone,
    you do not want anyone showing up at your door do you?

If you go back to your house - are you ok with a potentially
    addicted SW knowing where you live?
    Be alert on the drop-off as well. Monger radar on full blast. Be
    aware of your surroundings. The longer you sit there, the more at
    risk you are.

WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach, I never carry a
    wallet while mongering. If you think you know a clever spot to hide
    it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you
    are distracted, her free hand can be working...

MONEY - Do not have more in your visor wallet than you want to
    spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she is really
    worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the
    ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for
    BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it is worth it.
    Remember, it is not worth it just because you came. She will always
    demand a tip, if she thinks its coming. Many will claim
    they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is they do not.
    However, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven
    providers, even though they are SW (really - I mean it!), and they
    deserve a break.

HUNTING HOURS: They are out at all times, in most weather. I have
    heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight.
    They work the lunch hours for people on lunch, afternoons for people
    on early shifts, mornings for people who will be late for work, and
    all through the evening and night. If it is lightly raining, there
    will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug
    addicts; their addiction does not have an "M-F, excluding legal
    holidays" schedule.

CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they do not have one (which I think
    is so fucking stupid, but then, if they had a clue they would not be
    SW-ing). You do not want to be tempted to skip the cover because
    that pussy is so fine.

Every time some SW claims, "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it
    really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The
    good ones do not have to brag; they will get your return business.

Do not let her use your cell phone. It is a very common request. She
    will call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her
    access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected &
    inopportune calls for business or bail money.

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances, take a SW to
    cop (buy drugs). No matter how much she begs, just say no. She will
    tell you it will just take a few seconds. She will tell you the sex
    will be better. She may even offer you extras like anal. Just say
    no. The results can be catastrophic to you, and affect your life
    until the day you die. If vice sees the girl get out of your car,
    cop, then hop back in your vehicle, you are dead. They will pull
    your ass over and arrest you. You will now be facing a felony drug
    charge instead of a soliciting misdemeanor. Do you think the girl
    will vouch for you? Well good luck dickhead.

Be friendly. As has been noted on other boards, these are people
    with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you are
    friendly, chatty, and warm, she will open up, relax, and probably be
    more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter
    most. Remember, if she has never hooked up with you before, she is
    worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

Avoid emotional involvement. Always remember that all we are to
    these girls is a source of money, food, cigs, and occasionally a
    clean, warm place to sleep. There is nothing wrong with having an
    occasional beer or bite to eat, but keep your relationship with them
    in perspective. It is all about the drugs. Treat the girls nicely,
    but keep a firewall between your life and hers. Do not get involved,
    you will regret it.

Practice safe sex. If she is doing it bareback with you, she is
    doing it with everybody. I like BBBJ's as much as anybody else does.
    As a result, I have caught some STD's in my years of mongering. It
    could have been much worse. Cover your friend for everything, but
    especially vaginal and anal sex. If you are out of condoms, all the
    notel motels sell them.(I have had a condom break and washed the
    little head with hand sanitizer, never want to have to do that again.
    Get yourself checked up often. Many of the nastiest we expose
    ourselves to can be asymptomatic. I go to the Caroline Street free
    clinic every three months. Takes about 1.5 hours to get the test. I
    usually get a full battery of tests. If you test positive for any of
    the routine stuff, meds are free. Staff is non-judgmental. I always
    tell them what I do up front, so they know what to look for. You can
    use a fake name and id info if you wish. Just make sure to remember
    to use the same fake id when you return for results.

Some Arrests

12/02 Cenanthia Greene.........W Broad
    12/02 Shelia Gillilan................1559 W Broad
    12/05 Tawanna Khafagy.........Sullivant
    12/05 Rebecca Hurlbut...........Yale/Sullivant
    12/06 Brenda McGhee.............Eldon/Broad
    12/06 Cynthia Tinkham............Morrill/S High
    12/08 Tici Flowers..................Oakland Pk/Westerville
    12/09 Connie Housley..............Stewart/Parsons

Interesting Sully Drive This Morning

Folks,

I've been lurking here for a while and thought I'd add some of my own experiences. Here's one from just this morning.

Doing the early morning Broad to Sully back to downtown trip and saw a nice looking BSW, I'd give her a 7. Nice, but, passed uncle leo on sully before the I70 interchange. Drove past her towards downtown and I'm happy I did, about 5 streets down spied the good uncle on one of the side, kept going and saw another one hiding on a side street. Turned around and drove past her and she gave every sign she was interested. No thanks. Went up a bit and pulled into a store lot and the good uncle drove by slowly.

Just warning everyone.

Safe travels

Wonder if it was the Carrie I reported on awhile back. She was with Roxanne last time I saw her. Roxanne has great skills, but was looking a bit rough last time I saw her. Have reported on her when she first hit the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ohio
    It was active last night. Spotted a little hard body but a pontiac mini vam swooped in before me. Ended up with Roxanne. 5 looks 7.5 skills. A jackson got me bbbjcim with a spit. They were all on Broad saw noone on Sullivant in the early evening.

Posting Limitations