Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Asian spa

Drop off cargo on e independence and had an hour of down time so I paid a visit. This is by far the most FS oriented AMP in clt. Greeted by mamasan with a big smile and hug. Her robe was open and all on display. All the girls are 50 ish and uninhibited. My girl had on a shirt skirt and panties. The Bush and pink was visible. She put it in my face until I couldn't resist! The action was hot! She was totally into it. When I was done she asked if I could take to buffet up the hwy and I did. As a reward she let me hit it again in my truck. Man, this is my atf AMP. Always satisfying!

You have to make up your mind, do you want a good rub, or do you want FS? Not likely to find both at the same place. LOL Kyoto is my go to, but I have heard some guys say they have been turned away recently so it is possible they are so busy they arent taking new clients? (might just be during busy times too who knows I have never been turned away but I've been going there for years) One isn't too bad although watch out for the little crazy mamasan (she is more worried about having drama with the girls than with making customers happy but she was gone last time I was there so maybe they got rid of her?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. I have to admit. I have been in the game for a number of years. I have seen good and bad providers. I have seen Eros girls and independents. The one thing I have never done is visit a massage parlor.

Got to get this off my bucket list! I have read reviews on here of many in this area. I read some arent very accepting of newbies. I also know as with any of the girls I've seen YMMV. All this said and I know this may be a loaded question but. What would your recommendation be of places for a newbie to the massage parlor scene? Keep in mind, I'm looking for a good rub and FS.

So what was the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKing  [View Original Post]
    Had been a while since I been and I was pushed out of a spot at another place earlier I decided to swing by. Got inside and met the little tiny mamason and after I told her an hour with a quick shower I waited in the room. So in walks an old lady who was wearing a rubber apron. She was the table shower person, I had never gotten a shower there before so it was complete surprise to me. So she brought me to clean me up, it turned into an interesting experience. As she is cleaning me up she grabs how of my lazy cock and starts cleaning it which I am used to didn't think much of it. She says no can get hard. I said of course if I want it to. She made some type of noise and went to cleaning my balls, it felt kind of funny so looked down and old lady was licking my balls. I was said woah what you doing, she asked if I no like, I said yeah it felt good but I wasn't going to have her do that. She said just lay back and let her clean, so I let this woman who had to be in her 70's lick my balls clean. I mean she went full out licking. Then started jerking me, then I got hard. Then she sucked me dry, I will be honest it was one of the top 10 BJs I have ever gotten. It was very very good and soft. So she cleans me up and smiles and walks me to room. At this point I am thinking I am done. Get dressed and go. So I sit in the chair, the door opens and the girl walks in. Not nice looking at all. So I was disappointed. She talked me into getting massage, so by my surprise it was very good, almost professional. Much better then regular spa massage. No teasing no nothing. On the turn without asking she starts sucking on my junk. I was like at least let us try, so I reach between her legs and my goodness what a set of lips on her. Almost as big as Lees at Spa 74. She got heated fast and then asked how much to finish me, I told her I really didn't want it so I only offered 80, she said 100 FS so we agree on that. Was not going to pay anything more because I didn't think I could hit it out the park again. That stuff was so tight and wet, after 15 minutes of hitting it from all positions and her making a ton of noise, the mamason walked in room. I was shocked but I didn't stop because I wanted to finish, that turned me on with her watching and she walked up very close, but she didn't get involved this time. Anyways I finally finished. Apple is very underrated, but the women just aren't as attractive as most would like. But they do not have much of a filter and I have been told by some friends sometimes the maids from next door like to have fun when they are slow and the cops don't bother them much because they have a working agreement with them.

Also went to Cool Cave spa a few weeks ago and just had a horrible experience where first little Spanish chick was doing the rub and the woman who works front desk told her she had a call and she would take over. Then kept telling me I had to pay more then the normal fee since I was not a regular and I had to see her today since I had not been there in over 6 months and they are now taking still photos of every visitor they have come in and keeping the photos on file. I immediately got up and dressed, that sounded like a future blackmail scheme to me or a way to try intimidate me for a larger "bonus' as they call it. As I walked out the Spanish girl worded sorry to me and handed me her number. I called her later that night and she said the owners of the business are upset that more men aren't spending the amount of money they want spent.

Heading to Nice, questions

I'll be in town Friday morning and I'm planning to head over to Nice to see what it's all about. Kyoto is my normal go-to buy I figure I need to see this place for myself. Quick question, from what I read most mongers are taking the half hour option. I was planning on the full hour. Do they start with a table shower and rub down like a typical AMP or is it more of a straight to buisness kinda place?

Looks like $300+house is the going rate for the everything package. Is that right?

Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Well

Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Please report back after your visit. The last time I was there my visit wasn't even close to what he experienced. Maybe the new management and staff will make it worth going back.
    I didn't have same luck as other guy. I get a girl with juicy lips. And the jamming was great, but no BJ and shorted on time. Girl not so young.

I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Apple is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Last and only time I was there, the women were unattractive, they rushed everything, weren't into it, and it overall wasn't worth my time or money. What's up with the maids next door anyway?

SG.
    They post fake reviews at least once a week on RubMaps.

Rotten Apple?

Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Please report back after your visit. The last time I was there my visit wasn't even close to what he experienced. Maybe the new management and staff will make it worth going back.
    I agree. Last and only time I was there, the women were unattractive, they rushed everything, weren't into it, and it overall wasn't worth my time or money. What's up with the maids next door anyway?

SG.

Apple

Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    I'll be up in Apple at 9 am tomorrow!! A good scooty lick and phat Pissae lips? I'm sittin my alarm!

Lawd!

Had been a while since I been and I was pushed out of a spot at another place earlier I decided to swing by. Got inside and met the little tiny mamason and after I told her an hour with a quick shower I waited in the room. So in walks an old lady who was wearing a rubber apron. She was the table shower person, I had never gotten a shower there before so it was complete surprise to me. So she brought me to clean me up, it turned into an interesting experience. As she is cleaning me up she grabs how of my lazy cock and starts cleaning it which I am used to didn't think much of it. She says no can get hard. I said of course if I want it to. She made some type of noise and went to cleaning my balls, it felt kind of funny so looked down and old lady was licking my balls. I was said woah what you doing, she asked if I no like, I said yeah it felt good but I wasn't going to have her do that. She said just lay back and let her clean, so I let this woman who had to be in her 70's lick my balls clean. I mean she went full out licking. Then started jerking me, then I got hard. Then she sucked me dry, I will be honest it was one of the top 10 BJs I have ever gotten. It was very very good and soft. So she cleans me up and smiles and walks me to room. At this point I am thinking I am done. Get dressed and go. So I sit in the chair, the door opens and the girl walks in. Not nice looking at all. So I was disappointed. She talked me into getting massage, so by my surprise it was very good, almost professional. Much better then regular spa massage. No teasing no nothing. On the turn without asking she starts sucking on my junk. I was like at least let us try, so I reach between her legs and my goodness what a set of lips on her. Almost as big as Lees at Spa 74. She got heated fast and then asked how much to finish me, I told her I really didn't want it so I only offered 80, she said 100 FS so we agree on that. Was not going to pay anything more because I didn't think I could hit it out the park again. That stuff was so tight and wet, after 15 minutes of hitting it from all positions and her making a ton of noise, the mamason walked in room. I was shocked but I didn't stop because I wanted to finish, that turned me on with her watching and she walked up very close, but she didn't get involved this time. Anyways I finally finished. Apple is very underrated, but the women just aren't as attractive as most would like. But they do not have much of a filter and I have been told by some friends sometimes the maids from next door like to have fun when they are slow and the cops don't bother them much because they have a working agreement with them.

Also went to Cool Cave spa a few weeks ago and just had a horrible experience where first little Spanish chick was doing the rub and the woman who works front desk told her she had a call and she would take over. Then kept telling me I had to pay more then the normal fee since I was not a regular and I had to see her today since I had not been there in over 6 months and they are now taking still photos of every visitor they have come in and keeping the photos on file. I immediately got up and dressed, that sounded like a future blackmail scheme to me or a way to try intimidate me for a larger "bonus' as they call it. As I walked out the Spanish girl worded sorry to me and handed me her number. I called her later that night and she said the owners of the business are upset that more men aren't spending the amount of money they want spent.
    I'll be up in Apple at 9 am tomorrow!! A good scooty lick and phat Pissae lips? I'm sittin my alarm!

Maids

Good review.

I'd like to hear more about the maids.

Please ignore my previous response. Victoria / Vivian was the Latina from Chile. Not American. Would love any info thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Was Victoria the black girl?

No, white. Early thirties maybe? Best oral sills.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Was Victoria the black girl?

My recommendation

Tantra Escape.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. I have to admit. I have been in the game for a number of years. I have seen good and bad providers. I have seen Eros girls and independents. The one thing I have never done is visit a massage parlor.

Got to get this off my bucket list! I have read reviews on here of many in this area. I read some arent very accepting of newbies. I also know as with any of the girls I've seen YMMV. All this said and I know this may be a loaded question but. What would your recommendation be of places for a newbie to the massage parlor scene? Keep in mind, I'm looking for a good rub and FS.

Massage Parlor

Apple Spa

Posting Limitations