click for FREE hookups
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
rubmaps
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

That's it!

I'm giving up on FS MPs. I can't seem to find one that has decent talent and they're all expensive as hell. I've been to three in the last 2 weeks and they all sucked. First was 107 on KV rd, then one in Temecula, and tonight was Felecita in Escondido. The last two I ask for just a BJ and both places told me same price as FS.

Anyway I guess why I'm posting this rant is to ask for recommendations. Specifically I'm looking for BBBJ preferably with cim. Doesn't have to be a MP. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Asian Pearl

Went to Asian Pearl (off Ashford) in the morning. There were two ladies there (one is older and one is Gina). I asked for Jessica, but she wasn't there. Picked Gina. Thai for an hour (40). She has a bigger body than typical Asian gal. I went in to the room and undress. She came in and started the massage. Her massage was good and strong. Did relax my muscle quite a bit. She let me roam around her legs and body.

After the flip, she asked whether I want happy ending (HJ). I asked for BJ, but she said no, and nobody does it there. Disappointed. Then, asked her to finish off the massage. After the 1 hr decent massage, she did say sorry about not having happy ending. I gave her 20 for tips as her massage is pretty good.

Won't go back since I am looking BJ + decent massage.

Just walk in

Quote Originally Posted by BoobyTickler  [View Original Post]
    When one arrives at an AMP for the first time, is it common or acceptable to ask for someone that suits one's tastes or should I do research beforehand?

Do any girls come out and give you the chance to decide?
    This applies to all AMP, First step walk in the door.

You will be greeted by somebody, it's some spas it may be an old lady who is the manager or may be the service provider whose turn it is to provide a service.

If you don't like what you see politely ask if someone else is available you, don't have to be rude and you're buying service, remember that AMP means Asian massage parlor so they're going to ask you do you want to massage.

But also remember that this is a woman, a human being with feelings who's trying to make a living and she may not be the lovely goddess of your visions and dreams but chances are she can show you a good time. So be flexible. First impression frequently change as the session progresses, I've had multiple occasions where at first I wasn't too sure about a girl and I've fallen in love with her by the end of the session.

So smile, be kind and just enjoy. And share what happens. Remember your mileage will always varies so don't go in assuming or demanding a specific service, there to give you a massage and your charm your appearance and cleanliness and your attitude determine what level of services you can receive.

Each girl has different boundaries please respect them but just get out and go visit a place and find out for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    This is the place behind the used car dealer, just walk through the lobby to the massage sign in the back and ring the door bell. This place changes girls all the time and I see I haven't shared with you the latest little cutie there Shasha.

She's got long straight brown hair she a little short (typical chinease) with nice B cups. She looks a little chunky but it's all muscle, she's very friendly and sweet very eager to please definitely a go to visit.

There's also still that lovely little nymph Sarah, she's an absolute sweetheart she's shy and quiet but she feel so good to be close to, Please treat these girls well they're like beautiful flowers that are in bloom now.

Enjoy them while you can.
    What's the damage with Shasha and Sarah? Looking for one that will strip down to nothing but I need nothing more than a good / erotic massage, HJ / BBBJ or maybe CBJ. Just not ready for FS in an AMP.

New girl at 7990 dagget

This is the place behind the used car dealer, just walk through the lobby to the massage sign in the back and ring the door bell. This place changes girls all the time and I see I haven't shared with you the latest little cutie there Shasha.

She's got long straight brown hair she a little short (typical chinease) with nice B cups. She looks a little chunky but it's all muscle, she's very friendly and sweet very eager to please definitely a go to visit.

There's also still that lovely little nymph Sarah, she's an absolute sweetheart she's shy and quiet but she feel so good to be close to, Please treat these girls well they're like beautiful flowers that are in bloom now.

Enjoy them while you can.

Another V's report

Decided to give V's a shot after all of the reviews on here. On the walk in was greeted by a petite cute girl whos name now escapes me. After. 4 for 1/2 to the house, getting ready for the massage, and waiting a few minutes. In comes the same lovely messeus that greeted me at the door wearing one of those loose free flowing skirts that go just above the knees and I love so much. She climbs on the table, stands on my back, and begins to walk up and down my back. Needless to say, this was all kinds of awsome back pain relieving pleassure. After a solid 10 min or so of this she straddles me (I'm still lying on my stomach) and begins grinding away in what is my first ass to back massage. Needless to say I'm stiff enough to hang a flag on. The flip can't come quick enough at this point and 1. 4 closes the deal. Cover goes on, and menu had included CBJ, cg, mish, and k9 to completion. Overall a good visit that I will probably repeat.

Apple at V's

I visited V's tonight and drew Apple. She is mid to late 20's, 5'ish, pretty face, perky A / B naturals, slight paunch, and a nice, firm round ass. 60 minutes, . 6 house fee, 1. 4 tip.

The massage was okay. Very light touch and some teasing. On the flip she asks what I want and I say everything. She has me give her my donation right then. She steps out to gather supplies, and returns a few minutes later. She initially starts with her dress pulled down and hiked up, probably to cover her belly I'm guessing, but when I ask her to remove it all, she does it quickly and without objection. Some mutual touching, stroking, and licking her nipples, and then she puts the cover on. Pretty good CBJ, but no eye contact. I eventually lay her down for standing mish, run through several positions, and finally pop in doggie. This was my favorite as she has a great ass. Plus it was a turn on to make eye contact and watch her watching me in the mirror. This girl can take a pounding in many different positions.

In summary, I'd say she was just okay. She has a very pretty face, an accommodating attitude, and a nice butt, but she didn't really blow me away. On to the next adventure.

Comfort Spa in Tierrasanta

There's a new place on Tierrasanta Blvd, right next to the UPS Store and Hawaiian burger / beer joint. It's new, clean, and today was empty. I got Jennifer or Jenny. Her half-hour massage was good, her teasing was decent but went on too long, and her HJ was mechanical. I wouldn't repeat with her but I might stop back to see what other talent works there. I can't imagine there are many employees hanging around waiting for customers, but we'll see. The usual damage of $30/$40.

Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the long review, but I wanted to lay it all out while it is fresh in my mind. I also enjoy re-living it by writing about it (I'm sure I'm not alone on this). In sum, I'm not sure I'll be back to see her, as there are so many options I want to try in SD, but she was still pretty good. Her teasing during the massage is top notch, as is her HJ technique. On second thought, I may come back for just a standard HE. She has a fun personality and we exchanged smiles and jokes, even though her english is limited. Oh, and she does have some pretty great tits.
    Some of us post long reviews, so don't have to apologize.

I definitely fucked yang yang hard when she first showed up at V spa and I'm sure you had the right idea that she was probably just sore at the end of a hard day of having dick cramed into her. I definitely gave her a pounding and she took it well and Im not particularly small

Part of my reason for trying to hit them up in the mornings or midday.

Just enjoy and good to have someone write detailed reports keep it up.

Michelle's Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Sdsc619  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if michelles is closed for good? Drove by tonight and it was all dark with a note on the front door, but didn't stop to read it. Bummer if its closed, was planning a trip tomorrow. Good thing theres many other options around.
    I stopped by yesterday at 11:00 am and they're still closed, so it looks as if their gone for good. Too bad, they always had a good lineup and service.

Yang Yang at V's

I made my first visit to V Spa tonight. On the walk up I was greeted by QQ coming out of 108 and walking in to 107. Whomever said she looks like a gymnast nailed it. She is cute, very short, and sturdy. Not fat at all or thick, but just sturdy (best word I can think of to describe her). I would still call her petite. Anyway, she was pleasant and guided me into my room. A minute later Yang Yang comes in and takes the house fee, . 6 for an hour. She is about 5' 4"ish and wearing a peach colored dress that shows off her D cup tits nicely (they are very well done enhancements. I prefer natural, but hers were still very nice). The rest of her body is so-so. She's got a few extra pounds (not too heavy, she just could stand to lose about 10 lbs.), and she has a very small hip to waist ratio. Basically she has sort of a boxy shape with big tits and no ass. Lastly, she's facially okay. Not uber pretty, not ugly.

Her upper body massage is okay and rather short-lived. But then the fun started. She spent most of the 30 minutes of massage time on my legs, lower back, and ass. She is very adept at teasing, and expertly alternated between teasing my ass and balls, and then massaging my legs or back. She does this as well as anyone I've encountered in my limited time in San Diego. It was fun and stimulating. After the hot towel wipe down, she starts massaging my feet and the next thing you know she's slowly and seductively running her naked breasts over my legs and then my ass and eventually over my back. This is all done very nicely and has me aroused.

She has me flip and then goes back to my feet to repeat the titty rub process while I'm on my front. She makes good eye contact through and pauses when her tits get to Jr. I squeeze her tits together around him and get some good strokes in. All the while, mind you, she is giving me a pretty damn sexy look. She eventually works her tits up to my face and her nipples find my mouth. She then stands back and asks if I want an HJ. I say I want everything. She looks at Jr. And then says I'm too big, HJ only. I resign to this, and honestly I'm feeling pretty good, so I'm okay with it (I'm thinking I can save the extra money to come back to see QQ tomorrow). She starts slowly stroking me and I start to play with her pussy. I can feel her getting wet and I pull her into a 69. Here the fake sounding moans start (as mentioned by other reviewers), but it's not over the top and I can feel her getting wet, so I her body is reacting positively. She then just stops, pulls her dress up off the floor, and walks out of the room, leaving me face up on the massage table with a raging hard on.

A minute later she comes back in and says that she wants to try to fuck me. She slides the cover on with her mouth and gives me an above average CBJ. Great eye contact, good suction, and nice slurping sounds. After a good amount of these, she lowers herself on to me in RCG. She goes very slowly at first and stops a few times. It was the end of the day and she's probably had 10 dicks in her already, so she was very ginger with her rhythm. Eventually she starts to pick it up. She has a nice, clean, and very tight pussy. I'm happy I'm getting FS, but as I said before, she has like no ass, so RCG isn't the best view. After a bit, I lay her down and slide in for standing mish. She continues to give great eye contact, although I can tell that when I go deeper it is hurting her. I'm not really into that, so I keep my strokes on the shallow side. Of note, at no point did she try to block me from going in all the way (legs, hands, etc.), but I could see on her face that it was painful. She gives a few fakish moans, but it really wasn't bad at all. Probably the best part was when she would squeeze her arms together and those D cups looked absolutely amazing pushed together.

We did this for a while and eventually I got her on top of me for CG. This felt amazing and I got great access to those tits, but she wasn't able to maintain a rhythm long enough to get me off. After a total of 15-20 ish minutes of fucking, she tapped out with a wince on her face. However, she has an amazing HJ technique. She lubed me up and then used two hands on Jr to bring me to an explosive finish. At this point we were already over the hour, so a quick clean up, I get dressed while she's making the table back up, and I'm out the door. I left her 1. 4. I also want to emphasis that at no point did she negotiate for the tip, which is a big big plus for me.

Sorry for the long review, but I wanted to lay it all out while it is fresh in my mind. I also enjoy re-living it by writing about it (I'm sure I'm not alone on this). In sum, I'm not sure I'll be back to see her, as there are so many options I want to try in SD, but she was still pretty good. Her teasing during the massage is top notch, as is her HJ technique. On second thought, I may come back for just a standard HE. She has a fun personality and we exchanged smiles and jokes, even though her english is limited. Oh, and she does have some pretty great tits.

Confirm the start and end time

Dude. . . Sorry to hear about your unfortunate sessions at these AMPs, but I hope you're kidding about revenge sodomy. If you have a bad experience, simply report it here and let our peckers take its course.

I've been to these locations with mostly favorable experiences, but you should know that it is the girl providing the service whom determines what time a session ends. That said most of these gals have given me at least the time paid for if not more. I suggest you confirm the start and end time with the gals to avoid any future time issues.

There are plenty of recent favorable reviews that should meet your budget and expectations, then everybody's happy. Trying to keep it positive.

Be safe and happy hunting. CG.

Quote Originally Posted by BradBlk29  [View Original Post]
    This behaviour of this particular AMP has been going on from past 3 years. I lost my AMP Virginity to them. They always cut short people time. I knew them from the time it used to be apple lady on lusk blvd. They did exact same thing to me at that time. Girl name was sunny. (I have reported this similar issue long time ago on this forum). I went to there new location on flanders drive. They again did the same at that time girl name was Amanda. Then they moved to scranton rd. I went there and got a girl whose name inforgot and they again did the same. Then I went to mesa ridge court. They again did the same. I even went to there ronson location and the massgae girl kicked me out in 15 mins.

Please EVERYONE STOP GOING TO THIS PARTICULAR AMP AND THIER SISTER LOCATIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    After my Brief 15 minutes of shame yesterday (see review below) I looked into the price of a fake pussy and found that you can buy a flesh-light for about $60 and it would've probably been more enjoyable than the $180 I spent for 15 minutes at 10045 Mesa Ridge Court.

However I'm not in this just to stick my dick in something wet and then just leave. I really wanted to enjoy the touch and warmth of a woman's company (even just an hour). The need for a warm sensuous touch, to feel soft hands creating a rising excitement. Through out your body. To know that the service provider is interested in giving you a enjoyable experience, someone who's warm smile and soft hands make you feel good. This is exactly what I wanted and I found it with Amanda at Crystal massage.

https://www.mapquest.com/us/californ...sage-377261800

Paid the $40 an hour house fee at the front desk and was Shownthe room Amanda walked in on me while I was still getting undressed and she remembered me from previous visits. Big smile and give me a hug and a nice kiss then swatted me on the ass and told me to lay down.

Amanda is late 30's or 40's with a very thin but toned frame. She had her hair tied up and was wearing black anti monger tights with a short frilly skirt around them. She is soft-spoken but she seems to understand English very well and on this particularly visit she was very warm and actually quite funny and joking with me a lot.

Be warned her actual massage is not strong but very relaxing. She started with running her hands very slowly with lighter pressure and a gliding motion up and down my neck, back and shoulders. When she started to use the oil she did a very thorough job sliding her soft hands around my neck shoulders and then down my back. She spent a lot of time sliding her hands up and down my ass, reaching deep a few times and gently grazing me. With a light teasing fashion, she's got a very careful sensual and playful technique, overall a very enjoyable. You know somebody is paying attention to you when she is Massaging you.

She likes to sit on your back and reach deep, I enjoyed when she started grinding on me and I reached up and pulled her close as she playfully started humping me, laughing.

The massage is light pressure with a continuous sensual touch, after the hot towel on the flip, she's much more attentive to my member and she used a variety of techniques the whole time at one point stroking me very slowly looking at me with a smile. As she picked up speed she really put a lot of effort and and kept working me until I almost started screaming and let loose and released.

Hot towels cleanup and a cup of water. I got one full hour sensual massage and a very satisfying release
    $40 to their house and $50 tip.

Recommend.
    X2 exactly though if you ask Amanda for a hard massage, she'll give you a hard massage that will have you asking her to lighten up LOL. I now say medium-hard which gives me a very satisfying massage in addition to the sensuality she gives.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Crystal massage -San Marco's- Amanda

After my Brief 15 minutes of shame yesterday (see review below) I looked into the price of a fake pussy and found that you can buy a flesh-light for about $60 and it would've probably been more enjoyable than the $180 I spent for 15 minutes at 10045 Mesa Ridge Court.

However I'm not in this just to stick my dick in something wet and then just leave. I really wanted to enjoy the touch and warmth of a woman's company (even just an hour). The need for a warm sensuous touch, to feel soft hands creating a rising excitement. Through out your body. To know that the service provider is interested in giving you a enjoyable experience, someone who's warm smile and soft hands make you feel good. This is exactly what I wanted and I found it with Amanda at Crystal massage.

https://www.mapquest.com/us/californ...sage-377261800

Paid the $40 an hour house fee at the front desk and was Shownthe room Amanda walked in on me while I was still getting undressed and she remembered me from previous visits. Big smile and give me a hug and a nice kiss then swatted me on the ass and told me to lay down.

Amanda is late 30's or 40's with a very thin but toned frame. She had her hair tied up and was wearing black anti monger tights with a short frilly skirt around them. She is soft-spoken but she seems to understand English very well and on this particularly visit she was very warm and actually quite funny and joking with me a lot.

Be warned her actual massage is not strong but very relaxing. She started with running her hands very slowly with lighter pressure and a gliding motion up and down my neck, back and shoulders. When she started to use the oil she did a very thorough job sliding her soft hands around my neck shoulders and then down my back. She spent a lot of time sliding her hands up and down my ass, reaching deep a few times and gently grazing me. With a light teasing fashion, she's got a very careful sensual and playful technique, overall a very enjoyable. You know somebody is paying attention to you when she is Massaging you.

She likes to sit on your back and reach deep, I enjoyed when she started grinding on me and I reached up and pulled her close as she playfully started humping me, laughing.

The massage is light pressure with a continuous sensual touch, after the hot towel on the flip, she's much more attentive to my member and she used a variety of techniques the whole time at one point stroking me very slowly looking at me with a smile. As she picked up speed she really put a lot of effort and and kept working me until I almost started screaming and let loose and released.

Hot towels cleanup and a cup of water. I got one full hour sensual massage and a very satisfying release
    $40 to their house and $50 tip.

Recommend.

Posting Limitations