Thread: Ft. Lauderdale - Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Central Terminal

Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    Please share the videos bro.
    Well these videos are without their knowledge LOL So I can't share unfortunately but I did share snippets. Sometimes some guys go back to the walkers saying that they seen their pics on the site. I looked for China yesterday and I couldn't find her I only give her $5 now and normally see her if there's nobody out.

Anyways lots of walkers by central terminal. But some of them you have to be bold to walk to them. Also a Pompano veteran Snowflake made it down to central terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Moltisanti01  [View Original Post]
    I been with China 4 x.

First time good.

Second time okay.

Third and 4 time rushed.

However all those times I spent $35 in total. She's okay but not my first choice she would be my last. I made 3 videos with her.
    Please share the videos bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    Roughly 20:00, never sampled her. But on a next incursion I will fuck her face vigorously.

You pound her often?
    I been with China 4 x.

First time good.

Second time okay.

Third and 4 time rushed.

However all those times I spent $35 in total. She's okay but not my first choice she would be my last. I made 3 videos with her.

Don't waste your time or gas. I was just there last night nobody was outside. Billy made Lexi famous because I don't even see her anymore. And for China YMMV.
    So I've encountred vetter luck in fort lauderdale. May explore west palm beach. I've had success in orlando and daytona beach fucking the local ******.

Quote Originally Posted by OralWonder  [View Original Post]
    About what time did you see China? She is my Unicorn.
    Roughly 20:00, never sampled her. But on a next incursion I will fuck her face vigorously.

You pound her often?

Pompano Sucks

That checks out with my recent excursion. I did see some potential sws off atlantic but with heavy traffic and motorcycle cops I couldn't get too much info in one day. But will explore the area more in future runs. Thanks for the heads up.
    Don't waste your time or gas. I was just there last night nobody was outside. Billy made Lexi famous because I don't even see her anymore. And for China YMMV.

Saw a out 10 ish or so walkers on sistrunk and 27th ave, looped bg sunrise and cut a right at mcdonalds. Saw China but got out scopped.

Drove around a bit, and caught natasha past donnas on sistrunk. Found a spot and fucked her. Petite sws. Gave her 10.

Was a decent tuen of wvents afet a somewhat unsucessful run in pompano. After the 10 dollar loss earlier did find justine in pompano and scooped her up. Stated low on funds and settled on 5. Got a handjob.
    About what time did you see China? She is my Unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucedUp1  [View Original Post]
    Pompano has been a ghost town the last week or so.
    That checks out with my recent excursion. I did see some potential sws off atlantic but with heavy traffic and motorcycle cops I couldn't get too much info in one day. But will explore the area more in future runs. Thanks for the heads up.

Was curious as to where you pick up girls in pompano. Hit 4 spots but surely theres more.
    Pompano has been a ghost town the last week or so.

Las night

Saw a out 10 ish or so walkers on sistrunk and 27th ave, looped bg sunrise and cut a right at mcdonalds. Saw China but got out scopped.

Drove around a bit, and caught natasha past donnas on sistrunk. Found a spot and fucked her. Petite sws. Gave her 10.

Was a decent tuen of wvents afet a somewhat unsucessful run in pompano. After the 10 dollar loss earlier did find justine in pompano and scooped her up. Stated low on funds and settled on 5. Got a handjob.

Quote Originally Posted by HDMurdock  [View Original Post]
    "" Agreed 100%.
    Was curious as to where you pick up girls in pompano. Hit 4 spots but surely theres more.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Her persona is quixotic and always with a smile. Her BBBJ touch and tongue ways is to die for and explode in her mouth. Last saw her Plantation but would go to Pompano and Hollywod to get her meds and would give up some ass for the ride. Last saw her a few years ago, anybody got info, please PM and will exchange Daniel Meth head BJ giver, Roxy and others.

Throat Momsters lover.
    Looks great, did you ever reconect with her?

Can you describe the BSW? Was she older with big breasts or the younger one.

I went by there yesterday but I didn't see much.
    She was younger and slim. These girls change clothes often. So it was hard to tell of it was the one I had seen in a black top.

Did hit up your spots on pompano. Did loose out on 10.

I didn't see much on us 1 and atlantic. The other spots have ****** though. The dixie hwy spot reminds me of ybor city in tampa. Lots of street ******. Night time nuat be super busy. The cops are out also.

Bsw

Saw a good ammount of ****** out, but the police was also out. The ones I wanted to pick up got scooped up by others. Did see a lady in a dress walk all the way down sistrunk torwards the water but lost her when the train passed and the rail guards came down. Eventually found a BSW. Gave her ten. Fucked her and dropped her off at the mcdonalds on sunrise. While a sheriff was at the gas.

Staion. Early morning I did see some tall sws. Didn't attempt to scoop them up. I think they were men.
    Can you describe the BSW? Was she older with big breasts or the younger one.

I went by there yesterday but I didn't see much.

Yesterday

Saw a good ammount of ****** out, but the police was also out. The ones I wanted to pick up got scooped up by others. Did see a lady in a dress walk all the way down sistrunk torwards the water but lost her when the train passed and the rail guards came down. Eventually found a BSW. Gave her ten. Fucked her and dropped her off at the mcdonalds on sunrise. While a sheriff was at the gas.

Staion. Early morning I did see some tall sws. Didn't attempt to scoop them up. I think they were men.

Posting Limitations