rubmaps
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Haven't met Honey.

I haven't met her yet. She's supposed to bring another girl with her next time we meet. She said the other chick she knew was a white girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BigC19  [View Original Post]
    Have you reached out to Honey I texted her but haven't heard anything back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanker91  [View Original Post]
    So, I requested digits from clitlicker, and he sent me Stylz number. I sent her a text, and within about an hour or so, she responded. She was not happy at first. Convinced I was the police fro a while, until we started talking more, and I said I would call another chick if she wasn't interested.

We set up a meeting after I got off work, and met at a local party store. She was pretty geeked up when she got in, but I bought her some liquor to help her chill. She didn't have a spot, so we went to the Hot House, so we could smash without any hassle.

We get there, and woah, she was really horny. We fucked basically the entire hour, in and out of the hot tub, on the little balcony, in the little shower they have. I was hitting in from the back, while she was hitting the pipe! ☠65039; Absolute wild woman. She likes to talk dirty, and was telling me about a Latina girl, and various women she wants to introduce me to. She came 4 or 5 times, and was enjoying herself.

Cleaned up, and got her some burgers for her people at home, and that was it. She texted me yesterday, telling me she had a girl for us to fuck together. She's kind of a Dom with other women it seems, but not so much with men. Massive thanks to Clitlicker for the number!

Damage: $80 after buying food, booze, and smokes for her. Not too bad for an hour of straight action.
    Have you reached out to Honey I texted her but haven't heard anything back yet.

Nicole.

I was driving down Kalamazoo to see if anyone was out, and I saw a WSW give me a quick wave. I was all set to turn around and go for the pickup, and one of Lansing's finest comes driving down the street. I take a drive away from the scene for a bit, and head back to see if she was still there. Yep, she was right where I saw her earlier. She's was near the apartment complex and the little park.

I offer her a ride, and she's quick to accept. We negotiate 40 for some quick top at a nearby location. She gave a pretty good BBBJCIM with a spit. Pretty nice girl. I'll have to see if I can get a full service visit from her. As you would imagine, she doesn't walk often though.

Digits!

So, I requested digits from clitlicker, and he sent me Stylz number. I sent her a text, and within about an hour or so, she responded. She was not happy at first. Convinced I was the police fro a while, until we started talking more, and I said I would call another chick if she wasn't interested.

We set up a meeting after I got off work, and met at a local party store. She was pretty geeked up when she got in, but I bought her some liquor to help her chill. She didn't have a spot, so we went to the Hot House, so we could smash without any hassle.

We get there, and woah, she was really horny. We fucked basically the entire hour, in and out of the hot tub, on the little balcony, in the little shower they have. I was hitting in from the back, while she was hitting the pipe! ☠65039; Absolute wild woman. She likes to talk dirty, and was telling me about a Latina girl, and various women she wants to introduce me to. She came 4 or 5 times, and was enjoying herself.

Cleaned up, and got her some burgers for her people at home, and that was it. She texted me yesterday, telling me she had a girl for us to fuck together. She's kind of a Dom with other women it seems, but not so much with men. Massive thanks to Clitlicker for the number!

Damage: $80 after buying food, booze, and smokes for her. Not too bad for an hour of straight action.
    Damn! Share dude. We need a solid provider.

Brooke

Went for a small drive while doing errands today. Drove by the QD on Penn and Kzoo and there was a woman in a black and white spotted mumu. She sort of waved at me so I pulled around and met her at the parking lot of that old party store across the street. Said she was looking to make some money, she hopped in and drove around. She was really skittish and kept asking me if I was the cops. We came out our agreement 20 for some sloppy toppy, found my spot and she went to town! Pretty average looking mid-50 year old woman, nothing crazy, nice big titties and wet kitty. Top A head game. She couldn't take the whole load but she didn't get it on my pants at least. She was saying some guy in a red truck picked her up, the he spooked her and she hopped out and then apparently he just kept driving around past her for quite awhile. Not sure if that was any of you, but who ever it was really scared her. I dropped her off at the bus stop so she could buy some crack LOL She said she's not typically from the area but her current dealer is selling some bad stuff so maybe she'll be out here more! If you see her, worth a try. Like I said she's mid-50's, medium to long brown hair with a mom-bod. She had her eye mask on her head still, which I found amusing. Either way a good find for as littler effort as I spent finding her!

Hell yea that sounds like a good time! I hope that cute Latina is the same one I saw and hopefully she opens up a bit more and starts posting or walking or whatever. She was really cute and would be a welcome addition to the options in the area!

Stylz meet and greet (skeet.)

Angel

I picked up angel by allen apartments, same ole girl LOL, did not want to talk and just laughed a lot. Took her to my spot and fucked her, I enjoy the smaller angel not the chunky. I thought with her being gone a while I missed her, now I am done with her for a while. Hopefully wanker will post his hour long visit of fucking stylez.

Hot latina

Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    Yea don't let me posts fool you, I spend way too much time driving around and often don't find anything but that doesn't make for interesting posts LOL I drove around for like an hour today with out finding anything. Or also like what happened today I saw Jenny walking around but I didn't want to deal with her, then by the party store by dags there was an older no teeth at all walker sitting on the porch. She caught my eye and walked to the car. She was sitting with an actual hotty. Like I would hit on her at a bar, legit cutie. I asked if she was doing duos with her friend and she's like "oh yea!" And waves her to my car. They both get in and the young Latina girl is clearly wasted. She has me drive around and I really wasn't interested in her just wanted to fool around with her friend. She ends up hassling me into giving her 30 (she said it was a finders fee) and then as she claimed I just need to Buy a bottle of tidos for her young friend. She promises me.

She'll take care of me. Drop off grandma and try and figure out WTF is going on with the hottie. This girl goes drunkenly goes on and on how she just got out of prison and hasn't been with a man in awhile so she wants to take things slow and that next time she'll take care of me. I don't want to push it so I end up just kicking her out and tel her I didn't have any money. Total waste of time. Shame though she was really super hot.
    The grandma sounds like styles a few years ahead she had me give her a finders fee and hooked me up with felicia if anybody gets a hold of her ask her about her hot friend she has no problem doing that as long as she gets something. I am going to call her sometime and ask if that was her.

Damn my dude! That could've turned out sweet. I'll definitely keep a lookout. I don't spend that much time in the area, I'll see if I can spend a little more time on and around KZoo. I have seen some panhandlers around, but haven't been able to get them in a less public place to make a pitch.

Yea don't let me posts fool you, I spend way too much time driving around and often don't find anything but that doesn't make for interesting posts LOL I drove around for like an hour today with out finding anything. Or also like what happened today I saw Jenny walking around but I didn't want to deal with her, then by the party store by dags there was an older no teeth at all walker sitting on the porch. She caught my eye and walked to the car. She was sitting with an actual hotty. Like I would hit on her at a bar, legit cutie. I asked if she was doing duos with her friend and she's like "oh yea!" And waves her to my car. They both get in and the young Latina girl is clearly wasted. She has me drive around and I really wasn't interested in her just wanted to fool around with her friend. She ends up hassling me into giving her 30 (she said it was a finders fee) and then as she claimed I just need to Buy a bottle of tidos for her young friend. She promises me.

She'll take care of me. Drop off grandma and try and figure out WTF is going on with the hottie. This girl goes drunkenly goes on and on how she just got out of prison and hasn't been with a man in awhile so she wants to take things slow and that next time she'll take care of me. I don't want to push it so I end up just kicking her out and tel her I didn't have any money. Total waste of time. Shame though she was really super hot.

Man, every time I go around the QD on PA and KZoo, I don't see anything LOL. I did run into a BSW sitting on the corner of 8th st. I think her name was Stephanie. Better CBJ than BBBJ, with a nice fat ass, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'll keep on looking though. I'd like to meet this Stylz chick though.

The scene is definitely not like Fayetteville. You could find hoes any time, day or night in the right spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ClitLicker9666  [View Original Post]
    I though the one in the bun was brii, is there 2?. The one in the bun I think is terrible, I honestly do not think I have ever finished with her, probally 5 times she always flakes out and thinks someone is going to catch us, the last time I just told her to get the fuck out. It was funny I made eye contact with angel and thought that looks like angel and I said naw. Guess that was her she has put on looks like 30#s and her face is really puffy, maybe her tits are bigger now. Will for sure try her again I did enjoy fucking her even though she was always in la la land.
    Mm that doesn't sound like Brii. This blonde bun girl looks really haggard, she's really cracked out and is missing a ton of teeth. Brii is younger and is kind of crazy but never like that. Has all her teeth too and she's always super horny haha she's a good time but she's also a wild card. I've had her take all her clothes off and just start masturbating in my car and like wash her hair with body wash in my car. She's pretty odd but she knows how to use her mouth real good, and loves to swallow.

Phone numbers

Man, every time I go around the QD on PA and KZoo, I don't see anything LOL. I did run into a BSW sitting on the corner of 8th st. I think her name was Stephanie. Better CBJ than BBBJ, with a nice fat ass, if you're into that kind of thing.

The scene is definitely not like Fayetteville. You could find hoes any time, day or night in the right spot.
    Any one wanting Stylez, honey, pamelas numbers message me. Pamelas is a year old so don't know if still legit.

Brii

Went down the ave around noon or so today. First off, Angel is back! Saw her down by the apartments. She is more rough than normal looking. She's gained some wait and she just looked really down. I swung by and gave her 10 just to help her out and gave her a ride. She was not chatty at all.

Drove around, nothing interesting at the bus stop but then saw a pretty cute 20 something looking girl. I caught her eye and then swung around to pick her up she followed the street I pulled onto. I had my car a little ways away so I could get my money situated first. Turned around to meet her and she was booking it down the hill. Walking really fast. I swung around to meet her at a different street and then she just started fucking running. Looked terrified. So I guess I spooked her and she must have been tweeked af. Oh well.

Saw this one girl by the apartments maybe 20 min later. I don't know her name but I've seen her around for years and I've picked her up a good amount. She's blonde, always has her hair in a bun and always has on long pants and long sleeves every time I've seen her. Not matter how hot it is. She's been looking really rough lately, missing more and more teeth. Her stomach is protruding more too, either like pregnancy or liver failure LOL who knows. She talks to herself a lot and her BJ is super toothy despite having maybe 5 left. I passed.

Did my errands for the afternoon and then I saw Brii out by the QD on Pine and Saginaw. She was doing cartwheels and handstands in some ones yard. Swung around and picked her up. Went to a spot and got a real solid BJ took my load and swallowed. Said she was on her period so no FS or fiv, but whatever. She is just as spacey and fucking weird as always but she's still pretty darn cute. I've been seeing her around a lot more lately but first time I've picked her up in a few weeks. She's been just random places at random times around the northside. Pine QD, around Old Town, all over. Thats as much advice as I can give you LOL For those who don't know her she's tall skinny and dirty blonde. Usually oddly dressed, either really hot and slutty or super tom boy and eccentric. She's mid-20's and really cute, especially by walker standards.
    I though the one in the bun was brii, is there 2?. The one in the bun I think is terrible, I honestly do not think I have ever finished with her, probally 5 times she always flakes out and thinks someone is going to catch us, the last time I just told her to get the fuck out. It was funny I made eye contact with angel and thought that looks like angel and I said naw. Guess that was her she has put on looks like 30#s and her face is really puffy, maybe her tits are bigger now. Will for sure try her again I did enjoy fucking her even though she was always in la la land.

Ninja SWers.

Posting Limitations