Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Clubs

$500 is a bit of a stretch. $50-100 pregaming w dances, drinks, stage. $200 in the CR. GFE and BBBJCIM.

With a sexy young woman who actually has a bit of brain.

That's what you get at CD in Prov.

Fantasies

Quote Originally Posted by StannisMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have engaged in just about every version of this hobby. And I would say that strip clubs are probably on average the most expensive and also the most hit or miss. But if you are someone who really cares about the visuals I think strip clubs are the way to go. That being said, sometimes you do get real lucky and if you have a good rapport with a dancer can get as much as you want in the CR for just the price of the CR. I had that happen a few times at magic lantern out in Western Mass. Also had it happen at fantasies in Providence, now that I think about it. And that wasn't even in the CR it was in the lap dance booth.
    Fantasies in the early 2000's was the best! I never even went upstairs to the nude section. Just hung around in the cabaret section getting mini lap dances for a buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a strip club guy. But, I do enjoy visiting and watching a great show. Never did a private or CR. But, to get the math right, it's 100 or 200 depending on the time, the drink, cover charge and also the tip, depending on what you want. At the end, you'll end up with a tab of over 500 or more? Wow. High rollers.
    I have engaged in just about every version of this hobby. And I would say that strip clubs are probably on average the most expensive and also the most hit or miss. But if you are someone who really cares about the visuals I think strip clubs are the way to go. That being said, sometimes you do get real lucky and if you have a good rapport with a dancer can get as much as you want in the CR for just the price of the CR. I had that happen a few times at magic lantern out in Western Mass. Also had it happen at fantasies in Providence, now that I think about it. And that wasn't even in the CR it was in the lap dance booth.

Club

I'm not a strip club guy. But, I do enjoy visiting and watching a great show. Never did a private or CR. But, to get the math right, it's 100 or 200 depending on the time, the drink, cover charge and also the tip, depending on what you want. At the end, you'll end up with a tab of over 500 or more? Wow. High rollers.

Quote Originally Posted by LookinForSum  [View Original Post]
    You would have to ask what is on their menu upstairs. Girl would approach you and ask if you'd like a lap dance and you could say I'd like something a little more private and she would suggest the champagne room to which you would inquire what services she performs upstairs and negotiate a price beforehand, she would have the supplies.
    Thanks for that tutorial. It's not my first rodeo, I was just asking if there were any girls that I should keep my eye out for. Rather than waste my time on any negotiations that might turn out to not pan out in the CR.

Champagne Room Girls

Do you happen to know of any of particular girls who are good to go?
    You would have to ask what is on their menu upstairs. Girl would approach you and ask if you'd like a lap dance and you could say I'd like something a little more private and she would suggest the champagne room to which you would inquire what services she performs upstairs and negotiate a price beforehand, she would have the supplies.

18 plus

Got to bday coming up for my nephew and wondering if Alex's or any other MA clubs are currently doing 18 plus admission nights. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LookinForSum  [View Original Post]
    Anything & Everything is on the menu, just depends on the girl but make sure you agree on what's going to happen before you get up there.
    Do you happen to know of any of particular girls who are good to go?

The Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    I have no info to add but would chime into say inquiring minds would like to know as well. Would gladly swing down depending on what's on the menu!
    Anything & Everything is on the menu, just depends on the girl but make sure you agree on what's going to happen before you get up there.

I have been to boardroom cabaret quite a few times over the past few months and I have to say the girls there are top-notch. I have not tried to figure out whether or not there is any action to be had though. But I will say they have very busy champagne rooms. And often some of the best girls are just in and out of the champagne rooms with their regulars all night. Does anyone have any real Intel on whether or not there is action to be had here?
    I have no info to add but would chime into say inquiring minds would like to know as well. Would gladly swing down depending on what's on the menu!

I have been to boardroom cabaret quite a few times over the past few months and I have to say the girls there are top-notch. I have not tried to figure out whether or not there is any action to be had though. But I will say they have very busy champagne rooms. And often some of the best girls are just in and out of the champagne rooms with their regulars all night. Does anyone have any real Intel on whether or not there is action to be had here?

Bc

FLB has been renamed, but it is exactly as I remember it.

Are the FLB and Alex's open?

I googled them and it said open.

Thanks.

Yesterday's Forecast

Found it interesting that Alex's chose to close yesterday (day shift at least) and FLB remained open. It is a different time, but I remember both clubs were always open. It could just be that FLB is currently run with the "old school" view of life and the new generation is running Alex's.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    The prices are still the same, with a 20 minutes CR in play most "days" for $220. There are usually 1-2 attractive dancers in the 4-6 working the day shift. Monique is no longer dancing. There is usually a dancer (or 3) I don't care for, but 1 (or 2) meets my basic entertainment quotient.
    Got a good hummer from Monique in the CR many moons ago. She swallowed all the baby batter too in there.

Been wanting to hook up with big tits Julia at Alex's but haven't been able to get in there and get her number. Anyone have it?

Posting Limitations