This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Wow! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDoForU  [View Original Post]
    Ok, my turn.

The Business Side:

I scheduled a visit with Ashley of Lebanon 2 or 3 weeks ago. She had to cancel. Ashley cancelled due to coming down with the flu. Unfortunately, due to her illness, she had to cancel all of her appointments for a week. This is exactly what a provider should do. There are times when it is Very necessary for them to take time out and take care of themselves first. We all get sick from time to time, even our providers. How they choose to handle the situation is also important to clients. That being said, it was obvious that Ashley understood this. Ashley gave me plenty of notice about the cancellation. She also gave me a $40 coupon (figurative) for a reschedule. Nicely done! I could site a few more examples of how Ms Ashley handled "business" that was impressive. Suffice it to say she understands her business well, as well if not better than any provider I have spent time with.

The Business End:

Ashley of Lebanon is very comfortable to be around. We talked for a bit. She is a pretty open book. As much as she could be in the time we spent talking. I appreciated her honesty and willingness to give me some insight about herself.

When I met Ashley, she was not done up in a sexy outfit with a bunch of makeup. My opinion, she is like the quintessential, forbidden, women next door. She is who she is. I might add that she is beautiful as herself.

Once we entered the bedroom, her aim was to please. Ashley is NOT mechanical. I think she enjoys what she does too much for that to happen LOL. For the most part, she is pretty uninhibited on the bed. We had some great fun. Ashley does have a few rules though relative to making out and daty (YMMV). I do prefer more of a GFE. The ladies do have their own reasons for the rules that they may have. I have not experienced the hobby from their side. Therefore, I can not and will not judge any rules they have. My assumption, they are justified.

What I get to do is decide if their rules affect the quality of the session. Again, we had some great fun.

The Damage:

I know there had been some hubbub about Ashley of Lebanon's donation in the past few weeks. I was aware of this before we met. I'm also aware that some folks who have been her clients are "grandfathered" under older rates. I think that is fair. I am a new client. I am also of the belief that a lady should be able to charge whatever she feels her value is. If she has made an error in her valuation, the market will provide feedback on which way the rate needs to move. I've noticed that Ashley has done some work recently to clean up some of the conflicting donations that were recently published. Ashley's new published donation - $300. I received a $20 P411 coupon (again figurative), I also received Ashley's $40 reschedule coupon. Total donation $240. Also, a very nice coupon was offered for repeat customer.

With all the coupons I almost felt like I was at Kohls. Kind of got me to thinking, I wonder if Ashley of Lebanon would do an outcall? I'm game. I think a lot of use could be made of their dressing rooms?

Yes I would and will repeat!
    Thanks so much Mr man! Probably the best, most thorough review I've ever read!! See you soon!! Check me out on double coupon day!! LOL just kidding!

Your daily "Ashley of Lebanon" review

Ok, my turn.

The Business Side:

I scheduled a visit with Ashley of Lebanon 2 or 3 weeks ago. She had to cancel. Ashley cancelled due to coming down with the flu. Unfortunately, due to her illness, she had to cancel all of her appointments for a week. This is exactly what a provider should do. There are times when it is Very necessary for them to take time out and take care of themselves first. We all get sick from time to time, even our providers. How they choose to handle the situation is also important to clients. That being said, it was obvious that Ashley understood this. Ashley gave me plenty of notice about the cancellation. She also gave me a $40 coupon (figurative) for a reschedule. Nicely done! I could site a few more examples of how Ms Ashley handled "business" that was impressive. Suffice it to say she understands her business well, as well if not better than any provider I have spent time with.

The Business End:

Ashley of Lebanon is very comfortable to be around. We talked for a bit. She is a pretty open book. As much as she could be in the time we spent talking. I appreciated her honesty and willingness to give me some insight about herself.

When I met Ashley, she was not done up in a sexy outfit with a bunch of makeup. My opinion, she is like the quintessential, forbidden, women next door. She is who she is. I might add that she is beautiful as herself.

Once we entered the bedroom, her aim was to please. Ashley is NOT mechanical. I think she enjoys what she does too much for that to happen LOL. For the most part, she is pretty uninhibited on the bed. We had some great fun. Ashley does have a few rules though relative to making out and daty (YMMV). I do prefer more of a GFE. The ladies do have their own reasons for the rules that they may have. I have not experienced the hobby from their side. Therefore, I can not and will not judge any rules they have. My assumption, they are justified.

What I get to do is decide if their rules affect the quality of the session. Again, we had some great fun.

The Damage:

I know there had been some hubbub about Ashley of Lebanon's donation in the past few weeks. I was aware of this before we met. I'm also aware that some folks who have been her clients are "grandfathered" under older rates. I think that is fair. I am a new client. I am also of the belief that a lady should be able to charge whatever she feels her value is. If she has made an error in her valuation, the market will provide feedback on which way the rate needs to move. I've noticed that Ashley has done some work recently to clean up some of the conflicting donations that were recently published. Ashley's new published donation - $300. I received a $20 P411 coupon (again figurative), I also received Ashley's $40 reschedule coupon. Total donation $240. Also, a very nice coupon was offered for repeat customer.

With all the coupons I almost felt like I was at Kohls. Kind of got me to thinking, I wonder if Ashley of Lebanon would do an outcall? I'm game. I think a lot of use could be made of their dressing rooms?

Yes I would and will repeat!

Bad vibes

Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a thread on someone looking for a gal that is lactating. I just saw this ad on BP. Maybe this will help you with what your looking for http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...-good/16123883.
    My research turned up zero hits on her number and pics. When I spoke to her, she kept making up excuses why an OC wouldn't work for her, although it says she is available for OC in her ad. She seems to me like many of the fourflushes on BP, or possibly a LEO situation. I kept my powder dry for another day.

Lactating in Nashville

I thought I saw a thread on someone looking for a gal that is lactating. I just saw this ad on BP. Maybe this will help you with what your looking for http://nashville.backpage.com/Female...-good/16123883.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyLebanon  [View Original Post]
    Today was my last (paid in advance) auto repost with bkpage; thank God! Just too much drama, Timewasters, LE concerns, unprofessionals, etc! I'm lucky to have met a few rare gems before leaving!
    Glad you're off the page.

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mwdude  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to hook up with Ashley on my recent visit, but it wasn't because she didn't try to work with me in every way possible. Once she screened me thru a service, she tried very hard to find a time we could make work. Takes a good provider to make that kind of effort. Thank you for trying, Ashley.

Treat this one very well, gentlemen.
    You're welcome! Hopefully next time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    When you leave, the number of reliable providers on Nashville BP will drop by about 50%.

-Jeepster1.

(P. S. , it's a joke. . . No need to get in a huff because x, yy and z are great ladies).
    I wasn't able to hook up with Ashley on my recent visit, but it wasn't because she didn't try to work with me in every way possible. Once she screened me thru a service, she tried very hard to find a time we could make work. Takes a good provider to make that kind of effort. Thank you for trying, Ashley.

Treat this one very well, gentlemen.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by NerdMan6  [View Original Post]
    I met with Ashley today. Convenient location, easy going personality, very professional and great legs. Did I say she had great legs? This person is definitely worth meeting.
    Looking forwards to meeting again!

Its me; I'm still here!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFace40  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to ashley pse? I dreamed I saw her about a month or so ago, and her ads disappeared shortly after.
    I'm still here! I just changed my handle to ashley of lebanon nowadays!

Bp

Today was my last (paid in advance) auto repost with bkpage; thank God! Just too much drama, Timewasters, LE concerns, unprofessionals, etc! I'm lucky to have met a few rare gems before leaving!
    When you leave, the number of reliable providers on Nashville BP will drop by about 50%.

-Jeepster1.

(P. S. , it's a joke. . . No need to get in a huff because x, yy and z are great ladies).

Thanks whiskey! I had a very similar dream! Keep in touch!
    Thanks for the pic. You sound like a jewel, Hun. Especially after what whiskey said.

Trina

Quote Originally Posted by YourToYinTn  [View Original Post]
    Yeah anyone had a chance to see her since she's been back? She was a gem!
    Yes just last night she still has the best tunnel in the game LOL. Can't wait to see her again.

Agreed! I'm done wth BP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    BP is the wrong place to look if you're a beginner. Plenty of review sites out there, including this one of course.

The SAFE way to begin is find a review you like, then determine if the menu and visuals match your preferences.

Nashville BP is NOT a place to try out your training wheels.

We've all fallen in lust with a pretty picture, but the fake / scam / robber content on BP has steadily increased. Throw in LEO and you have a risk / benefit ratio that's out of kilter.

This is not meant as a slam to legit, reviewed ladies who use BP as one of several ad venues. Many of those reference their review histories and don't play hide-and-seek with their phone numbers and other specifics.

-Jeepster1.

Quote Originally Posted by OJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too and got really excited. She was my ATF before I met Savannah.
    Yeah anyone had a chance to see her since she's been back? She was a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Brother, I can't speak about Natalie since our schedules didn't work out. But I can definately vouch for at least 2 of the providers that you and I have something in common with (one retired a few months ago) and you definately have to compare everyone you see to them (its just human nature) and it's hard for a Brother to give someone a great review when you have to always compare that provider to the "Great Ones". Keep the reviews coming I enjoy reading since I know what and who you are comparing them to.

Eric.
    Thanks for the support, Brother. I'll vouch for you again anytime, sorry you two couldn't get together. I'll reach out to her in time and see if the return she intended when I left her can possibly happen (mostly just to check on her though). Maybe on a more limited engagement.

Check out the Rants Opinions and Arguments thread below if you haven't. Some great instruction for anyone wanting to play at the higher end of the hobby. I think most of it is second nature to us. It got a little negative, but that author apologized when I PM'd that it was going too far (probably not the only one). To my knowledge, Mmgeg(who commented) is a top quality lady. You may recognize the principal characters from my anecdote.

Posting Limitations