Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 988 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 14806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lexi / kat

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxDiggler  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to see her.
    Hello guy, it seems I work too much and don't get out too often. I am a senior member here, and wold like to ask for Lexi / Kat s number. Can you help an old man out? Thanks jm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky2  [View Original Post]
    That's funny. If she is she's quick. Saw her 2 nights ago, full service no greek, 28 years old, pics are real and recent, not exactly a spinner as she described, but was a nice dream,$. 4 for hr, not hear a word since then from her after sending several texts.
    I'm friends with her on fb do I keep up with her? No. I was just adding what I know about her.

Bbfs

Quote Originally Posted by RealEvilCookie  [View Original Post]
    So I had a meeting with a provider and I had an alarming and disturbing experience. No doubt the dream was good but several times during the dream they didn't let me put on protection first and got wet.

Anyone else had this experience before? I'm going to get checked without a doubt but it really freaked me out and I wonder why they would do that. Any consul on the matter would be appreciated from seniors about a similar experience.
    If she doesn't care about her health, she doesn't give a rat's shit about yours. And there is always an outside chance she does BB because it's already too late for her to avoid catching really bad and permanent cooties.

Lover your pictures can't stand your handle

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyVols  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this lovely.
    And yet who can deny it. My Vols suck too. Let's hope for a coach that is creative, innovative and a recruiter. And if the man isn't getting laid regularly someone please send him a phone number of a UTR so he can. Thanks RUAVOL2.

Got to share the right info

Quote Originally Posted by RealEvilCookie  [View Original Post]
    So I had a meeting with a provider and I had an alarming and disturbing experience. No doubt the dream was good but several times during the dream they didn't let me put on protection first and got wet.

Anyone else had this experience before? I'm going to get checked without a doubt but it really freaked me out and I wonder why they would do that. Any consul on the matter would be appreciated from seniors about a similar experience.
    Seriously man if you are going to share info like this don't you think ounsgould give the providers name so that we know who to avaoid? After all that is the point of this boars, got to look out for one another!!

Quick exit

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoney79  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Ashley and according to social media she's in myrtle beach.
    That's funny. If she is she's quick. Saw her 2 nights ago, full service no greek, 28 years old, pics are real and recent, not exactly a spinner as she described, but was a nice dream,$. 4 for hr, not hear a word since then from her after sending several texts.

Provider not using protection

Lexi / Kat

Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, I haven't been on in a while. Been very busy with a new UTR I met a couple months ago. The one in the photos. Lexi, formally sexy Kat asked me if I had any friends interested. She does not advertise anymore and wants to stay UTR. She had some mixed reviews in the past but all I can add is that I have been seeing her on and off for 1 1/2 years or so and have never had an issue with her. Very tight little body and very good at what she does. She is offering in call and out call but you have to pick her up for the out call. She is needing help to get into a new Apt. I am just to busy right now, but I saw her 2 weeks ago. Trusted seniors PM for digits and info.

LION.
    I'd love to see her.

Thanks I was considering this one

Quote Originally Posted by UtrLvr41  [View Original Post]
    Ok thought I would toftt and that's exactly what I did. Doesn't look anything like her pics, body not even close and the room was a smoky fog. No shower, no make up, hair was mess, zero effort put into getting ready!! Needless to say I walked in, used the rest room and walked out!!
    Thanks I had contacted this one Save me alot of trouble.

Lovely

Just the right size too!

AVOID!! In my opinion!!

Ok thought I would toftt and that's exactly what I did. Doesn't look anything like her pics, body not even close and the room was a smoky fog. No shower, no make up, hair was mess, zero effort put into getting ready!! Needless to say I walked in, used the rest room and walked out!!

Question?

I'm about to travel from Knox Vegas to Las Vegas for the first time! Any advice from veteran on this end would be greatly appreciated. What is a Country Monger to do in the big city?

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    Jamito is consistent on his his posting.

Pass Along Any Information.
    Definitely consistent.

Face pic

Quote Originally Posted by Mundane  [View Original Post]
    If the lady asks for a "Face" pic. I happily oblige.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I love it when a plan comes together!!

One Thing is For Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jamito  [View Original Post]
    Hey, no but she looks very naughty. Pass along any info. Much appreciated. Jm.
    Jamito is consistent on his his posting.

Pass Along Any Information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4261.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations