Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Both

Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Never been inside can BJ FS be had at thai body spa h20 town?
    Or I should also ask is it female or ladyboy?
    If its female ill go make a report, ladyboy I won't.
    They have both just call on the phone and they will ask you if you want Female or LB.

Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Not NYC but still quite a few reasonably good places. Speaking of guaranteed FS parlors close to Boston, those are:

32 Mt Aub Watertown.

9 Spring Watertown.

32 South Waltham, second floor.

32 South third floor; will go bare.

High St Waltham.

Linden St Waltham.

1105 Wash st Newton; new ownership; will go bare but for a lot of money.

BBBJ but no fucking could be had at 558.

There are other places as well. Everything is available but in general you will spend much more than in NYC.
    Nice review. Thank you.

Thai body spa

Never been inside can BJ FS be had at thai body spa h20 town?
    Or I should also ask is it female or ladyboy?
    If its female ill go make a report, ladyboy I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    Compared with NYC and northern NJ. Absolutely nothing like it here.
    Not NYC but still quite a few reasonably good places. Speaking of guaranteed FS parlors close to Boston, those are:

32 Mt Aub Watertown.

9 Spring Watertown.

32 South Waltham, second floor.

32 South third floor; will go bare.

High St Waltham.

Linden St Waltham.

1105 Wash st Newton; new ownership; will go bare but for a lot of money.

BBBJ but no fucking — could be had at 558.

There are other places as well. Everything is available but in general you will spend much more than in NYC.

Medway

Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    What is their Medway location? Seven, Health, or something else?
    Yes, the other location is 7, I have driven up there from the Plymouth area a half dozen times and as another member stated it is a bit of a drive. This leaves a big hole on the south shore for FS. I have gone to Amy's house a few times but the ladies are hit / miss.

Medway

7 Bodyworks. Village St.

Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]

Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.
    Better off in Providence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    I have been to the Medway location.

It's a long drive, but it's almost worth it.

I saw Sofia and was quite pleased with the.

Service and the provider. Its just too far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Family this morning and didn't receive a response for over 4 hours and when the response came it said that Braintree was closed and that they had shifted operations to Medway.

Braintree to Medway

I reached out to Family this morning and didn't receive a response for over 4 hours and when the response came it said that Braintree was closed and that they had shifted operations to Medway.
    I have been to the Medway location.

It's a long drive, but it's almost worth it.

I saw Sofia and was quite pleased with the.

Service and the provider. Its just too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Might as well use this as an opportunity to take a break and enjoy the much better NYC scene when you get back.
    Agree. Save your money for midtown. It's a different universe here.

I'm visiting Boston soon and I'm usually in NYC. This scene sounds rough. CBJ? No touch? PM me if there is a full service place. I must be spoiled with NYC. BBFS, DFK, and on and on. Let me know. You can read my reviews if needed.
    Might as well use this as an opportunity to take a break and enjoy the much better NYC scene when you get back.

Family Follow Up

I stopped by family this weekend also. Completely different vibe going on there. I know another member reported that the sign was taken down to keep the place low profile, but I have a feeling that they may have changed owners. I am close to one of the ladies there, she went on vacation a few weeks back and when I ask her when she is going to return she couldn't give me an answer. This has never been an issue before and she has always been able to give me an exact return date, another reason that I think at the very least their has been a management change if not a change of ownership. The other thing is that FS has always been available, but this weekend the door was locked which I have never encountered there, the attendant I saw was attractive, but dressed to keep roaming hands out from under her clothes and the menu stopped at CBJ. The owners have at least 2 other spa locations in Massachusetts, I'm not sure what is going on at those places, but something is up at Family.

Very poor area

Compared with NYC and northern NJ. Absolutely nothing like it here.

Boston WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    $100 is the price. Some girls now are asking $120 especially if they are young and take clothes off, but I always say no thanks, hand is fine and it immediately comes down to $100 with top off.
    Inflation is a pain, but I never ever bring more than a Bennie if all I want is head.
    Agree 100 is the ballpark for CBJ and your move is the correct one to just ok hand is fine and it either changes the negotiation or you just take the hand and call it a day.

I'm not one to complain much about price but I'm also seeing a lot asking for 200 for CBJ / CFS and I find that ridiculous too and I refuse to go that high.

Posting Limitations