Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155
Results 2,311 to 2,317 of 2317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

West side?

Any action on the west side?

CL Listing

Drove around the CL area today. Nothing to see. Followed Shadeland and 21st in both directions for several blocks, hit the area around the Always Inn twice. No females. I'll try again next week.

Going into downtown, I hit Washington. Didn't see any activity until I passed State. Saw one older black lady (late 30s maybe) and one thicker redhead (cute face, black shirt, lots of hair put up with a hairclip) that may have been working. Saw one awesome looking girl by the Hardees, but I'm not sure she was working, as she kept a constant eye on the ground.

FYI: I'm not the best spotter in the world, being somewhat of a newb. I'd probably miss a lot of girls you can can easily spot. But I lived off of E Washington for years, and have driven that way to work for over 10 years, so I also have a little experience in spotting.

CL Listing

GB,

I also saw this today. I am going to be in the area tomorrow, around the same time this guy was. I'll report what I find. Won't have time for anything but a quick few passes and a scouting report, however.

Found this elsewhere, just information

I was reading another website, not looking for anything in particular. Found this and thought you might like to see it as well. Might have to cruise out that way and have a look for myself. I'll report more later.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/rnr/293384237.html

Play safe,

GB.

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Bad44
    ...Holt and Morris.

Is this a place for regular activity?
    Not regular as far as I know, although I wouldn't be surprised if there were some action there.

Further East of there on Morris, from about Warman to Harding, some action can found, so for some enterprising lady in the area to be around the truck depots wouldn't be shocking.

Let us know if you have any success.

Wallie

Holt and Morris

I'm a driver and the last time in Indy I had an ebony girl look and wave at Holt and Morris. I couldn't stop since I was headed to our terminal.

Is this a place for regular activity? I spend some weekends in Indy and am interested in places I can drive a bobtail (truck without a trailer) to for possible hookups.

No truck stops since I don't want my company's name mentioned on the CB radio.

Administrator

Streetwalker Reports

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations