This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews on this one??

https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/209605
    I would never try somebody out if they have no reviews. It could be a cop.

Most likely fake

Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]

I Googled the phone number and it didn't even bring up the usual reverse phone lookup sites. I don't know enough about numbers used for Google Voice and other services but even texting app numbers are normal phone numbers. This one doesn't seem to be.

Tex you have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by TexTrainer  [View Original Post]
    Did a little more searching and found it, will not say name because of the fun this is to make others search. Will try it out when I arrive to Indianapolis.

Tex.
    Tex you have a PM.

Curious

Flea market

Thought I would give it a try.

Got a taller skinny girl, goes by Joana. Perky b boobs, nice booty.

Giggled & laughed a lot, massage was good, very little tease, I think she's new or timid since nothing but usual HJ was offered, did go under & meet the twins.

I might go back & hope for someone else.

Did a little more searching and found it, will not say name because of the fun this is to make others search. Will try it out when I arrive to Indianapolis.

Tex.
    This is also known as fish vs. Fishing pole.

Beef and cheddar spa

Tex.
    Glad you had a chance to try it out and good assist from purple hey. I hadn't heard of the meats name. I'm sure the men in blue get a good chuckle watching the blokes come and go while on lunch break. The spas here get the job done but nothing spectacular IMO.

Recommendations? Or a waste of time

Anyone ever visit these girls?

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...266394963.html

The website lists 2 numbers & names.

Visited Daily on SS

I've been there before, enjoyed it. Went back recently, Girl I got was cute, little small on top, great hands for a massage, very little tease.

But on the flip, she was a hustler. Told me FS was $$ No BJ offered, I could DATY for $140, tried negotiating to no avail & the time at the buffet was very limited.

Last time there the girl offered same for less, with no time limit.

Eva was the girl today, probably go back.

Tex.
    Eastside is sweeter. LOL.

The Meats

I was bored and decided to try to solve it, keep in mind I'm not from Indianapolis but checking out the area for an upcoming visit.

The AMPs I found close to an Arby's were: N Spa on the Southside and VIP Massage on the Westside.

Tex.

Tex.

Arbys

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Go to arby's web site to get area locations. Then google map Asian massage parlors. Compare AMP locations to arby's locations. Respond with your possible places. I know it is more work but it might be fun to try and solve it.
    I was bored and decided to try to solve it, keep in mind I'm not from Indianapolis but checking out the area for an upcoming visit.

The AMPs I found close to an Arby's were: N Spa on the Southside and VIP Massage on the Westside.

Tex.

Link for Lora

Quote Originally Posted by Rexclay  [View Original Post]
    Link to her ad?
    Post 15208.

Quote Originally Posted by Samster1313  [View Original Post]
    Texted her today. Felt so sorry for her. She was saying that she is still lying in bed and would be leaving by next Tuesday. She was very good at her job and I will miss her.
    I talked to her last night and said she was returning to China because it wasn't safe here. She wanted all of her supporters to know how grateful she was for last two years. She says shop was already taken over by some one else.

Rtff

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHey  [View Original Post]
    When I was a newb, we still used code words. This place was referred to as "The Meats" on the corner of Prez and Ben. Google maps thinks it is a sweet spot. Of course newbs were always told RTFF back in the day. Maybe I've said too much.
    Very true, that was said frequently. A lot of information can be found by using the Search feature. There is also a thread with information to assist first time posters and newbies.

Posting Limitations