Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 844 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 12653
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Something strange happen today

So I called a Asian number today that didn't pickup. About 30 second later I get a message with the address and rates. Then ask what time, my age, if I was Asian or white? I text them the time and off I go. I get ton th e location inform them I'm here and they ask me to take a picture of the building then drive and park. I decided not to take a picture because I've never had this happen before. Any of my fellow peeps have this happen before? Please feel free to PM.

Thanks.

Karson

I've always been intrigued with Karson. Seeing her ads over the years. I went to see her for 1 hr nuru. Massage table in small apartment near the airport. She is a lot thinner than the pictures posted. Not very talkative. Just enough oil and body slide. OTF more slide and caressing. Great finish. 260. Definitely
    had fun. Not sure if I'll be back.

Friend give him a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy  [View Original Post]
    Hey thank you for the commentary. I'm sure I am not the only inquiring mind, can you share what the toll was for each of these sessions; meaning the base rate and the add on, if any?

Thanks.
    I asked same questions a few days ago, and the same thoughts, he gave me the info.

My problem is no one else in Columbus seems to know about, been to, any of these girls, places, am I looking to deep into this or what. After weeks of me asking for help no one had these girls?

I need some outside help here, soon because I'm down to 4 days until I hit the streets in your city looking for fun! Just would like something on these girls from anyone? Good, bad?

I can tell you this from him, the money is in line with all these girls," NURU," just what you need is going to be a factor. Interesting find? Drk thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I haven't posted these reviews when I experienced them. Been busy. Anyways here are my thoughts on some ladies I've seen in Cbus recently.

Heather: enhanced in the front and back though whoever did it did a pretty good job other than the scars on the front, met with her for an hour. Started in MT for a quality massage, mutual touching, at the end used the MT for its purpose, then moved to the sheets for a second round (not FS but gets on top and is ton of fun), then helped me wash the oil off in shower, went back out to the room and she noticed I was still able to go and asked if she could take care of a third round (first one to ever be able to get that out of me). Your girls in Cbus are a bit pricy but this is one ill never forget. Highly recommend.

Diamond: believes she's currently pregnant, saw her for a nuru, started on stomach, does sucha fantastic job of relaxing you you forget about everything else you got going on in life, pays the guy some serious attention while you are on your stomach too (maybe its just cause I wasnt expecting that much attention in that position, but I'm not too proud to say it might have been too much attention haha), then had me flip over and didn't matter whether she was facing me or the other direction its one of the best views out there. Incredible figure. She finishes you with her backside right in your face.

Ari (and Kali): saw her and Kali for a double Nuru. Kali has the smoothest skin you will ever see and it helps her easily glide all over you. Ari did most of the attention for my guy while I was on my stomach and was wonderful. They told me to flip and basically reversed roles, kali provided the attention while Ari rubbed my chest and looked directly into my eyes, she gets her face close to yours as well making it feel very intimate. Needed to shower off all the oil afterward and Ari joined me, she noticed my guy wasnt tired and asked to help him out while still in the shower.

Jasmine: saw her for a similar type of session as to how I saw Heather. Met me at the door with silk robe on, couldn't tell much about the looks with that on but definitely noticed the face. Absolutely beautiful young woman. Had me get on the MT face down, then disrobed. Gives really long strokes along the back that feel great. As she's walking around the tabel I notice the back end. Massive and enhanced but fantastic shape. She then uses the MTs purpose. After she has me get up to go to the sheets. When I start to get up she's standing right in front of me and let me tell you fellas that robe concealed some mountains. Again enhanced but again great shape (and high quality feel too). Get on the sheets and she has some strong hands however she knows when to tighten and loosen the grip very well. End by washing the oil off each other in the shower. Saw her another time after that and there was no drop in service (actually got better as I think she was more comfortable now that she had already seen me once).

Kay: seen her twice. Both times great. Arguably best nuru I've ever had. Uses warm oil which helped during the winter when it was so damn cold out LOL. Uses every part of her to glide over you and help you relax. Does the same after the flip (does what's almost a no hand tj. Had to tell her to hold up a sec before I mad ethe visit ended earlier than expected). After the glides she sits to the side of you and gives some quality attention to the guy. She doesn't just focus on the guy though, also gives tons of focus to the guys 2 juniors below. My guys 2 juniors are pretty damn sensitive but she does a great job of using light touch. Honestly don't eeven know how to describe how she took care of them but lets just say I would drive hours just to have her do that if I had to. Ended with a shower and she's so curvy (definitely just curvy not extra pounds) we both barely have enough room to move around in the shower. Incredible view whether she's washing me off or I'm washing her back.

Honestly fellas, I haven't had a bad experience yet in Cbus (cross the fingers that luck continues but yall got it good in that town haha). If anyone isn't sure who I'm talking about exactly let me know and ill provide their rratings link.

Stay safe out there and cheers!
    Hey thank you for the commentary. I'm sure I am not the only inquiring mind, can you share what the toll was for each of these sessions; meaning the base rate and the add on, if any?

Thanks.

A Day (Off) Light Spa and White Rose delivers.

Decided to take a run at Day Light in Heath, mentioned by ABigBull71. It is, as I surmised, on Hebron Rd (Rte 79) in Heath, not on Heath Rd. I needed to be in the area anyway, so what the heck.

TL / DR up front: They already went on vacation.

I drove down Hebron rd, deliberately past the building to see what I could see. Right next to JoAnn Fabric, and not subtle at all with the neon massage sign. Took the next right, circled around the back of the building, through the lot back to the front, and am about to pull in to a spot when a guy in a little boxy SUV whips by and pulls into a space right in front of the parlor.

Not being one of those dudes that will hang out on the couch with other dudes, I kept driving, did a loop around nearby Indian Mound mall. Came back, no SUV, now there is a minivan pulled to the curb, as if parallel parked, right in front of the doors. Head over to the mall again, go in and grab a smoothie from the pretzel place. Go out to the car, as I'm getting in, I see the original SUV (pretty distinctive 2-tone paint) sitting in the mall lot where he can see the back side of the building, (but not the parlor entrance). Ten minutes or so later, he drives away.

I drive over to the parlor, now there's a guy standing right in front of the doors. WTF? I decide to go for about a 30 minute Sunday drive in rural Licking county. Come back, nobody in the lot except the cars parked for JoAnn. Finally!

I park, get out, pull on the door. Locked. There is a sign on the door saying it's closed 6/30 through July 4th. Here's the thing, I would swear I saw someone moving behind the glass as I approached. As I walked back to the car, an employee of the pawn shop (well, I think that's what he was) around the corner is clocking me while having a smoke. Now I'm replaying all the weird little interactions and feeling like Ray Liotta in Goodfellas.

Feeling oddly paranoid and aroused at the same time, I decide to break my hobby hiatus by heading to WR, where I spent a half hour with Lisa. She offered me the same deal as she did Dream Monger, http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...253&viewfull=1#post5385253 but she told me to name a price. I suggested 30, she insisted on 50, so apparently DM set the market price. I will say that now that I am an old fart, just squeezing down and going as fast as you can does not work for me. Lisa patiently and deftly figured out exactly what worked for me.

I have to go to Newark next weekend, maybe I'll try Day Light again. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by KC7676  [View Original Post]
    I finally decided to go see Kinsley. Here's my take. Except for being blonde, she doesn't look anything like the ad photos. Better in some respects. She's about 5'4", 115 lbs. Very pretty, light complected. She isn't thin or a hard body, but her body is very proportionate. I would say she is between 21-24. I would not describe her as beautiful, more like stripper hot. I've had better looking travel girls, but she could definitely fall into the travel girl category and get 300-400 per date if she were GFE. I had no problem with her looks. Definitely a pleasant surprise considering all the fat massage girls that are out there right now. As far as the actual massage, a good massage is not why you would go see her, so don't expect anything great. You are placed on a milking table and are eventually told that is the way you will receive your release on your first visit. I didn't ask why that was the case, but accepted the protocol. So, after a weak, oily massage with no teasing, I received a HJ with a HE via the milking process. There is a mirror propped on the floor in a way that you are able to watch the stroking action. I did not inquire about extras, but someone mentioned in a previous review that they are available for a price upon future visits. This is a business operation. She is not an independent operator. I assume that is why there is the clock watching and procedural restrictions. She's a nice girl and converses with you during the process, but it's all a little too mechanical. Some cum encouragement would have been nice. I'm sure she loosens up if you become a regular, but becoming a regular wouldn't be cheap. I did recognize Kinsley when she opened the door, but did not mention where I had seen her. Does anyone know what other girls operate out of that place?

https://columbus.rubratings.com/228575
    And her never ending conversation spoils the only remaining good part. Yes, it's a business operation.

Now what

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Bro. , You just made my day, life, in a few days I'll be in Columbus!

Now tell me this my friend how is this to be, for weeks, weeks I asked, asked, nothing like this in the city "they" said?

Now you pop on, and have" Separated the sea", for me? WTF?

Did you fall down bump your head getting into the car? Bad dream you had, what is it, drugs, old age, your a writer for a comedy show, book, story teller for the " Library hour".

If you did all this in C'bus your now" God to me! ".

"Immortal" with, without only (17 post) ? Hummm?

Tell me more, the rest of the story? ! Please drk.
    My Bro came through white the info now what, run, walk, watch and see if any Columbus Bro side with him? What to do now? $$$ little higher then AMPs that's fine.

I'm fine with Irina

Quote Originally Posted by Discreet614  [View Original Post]
    All of that and yet no info as to why you disliked the session.
    I think you mean Chappy18 who was unhappy.

I recommended her.

Stay safe.

Irina

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenomo  [View Original Post]
    I support strongly that we are here to share, but like many get frustrated at the lack of simple searches to get info (the many recent Irina posts come to mind).

I always check rubmaps (not a member though), TER, and rratings for location maps, history, and reviews.

I Strongly suggest using a pad, or even better a chromebook / laptop for searching as iphones give such a small and truncated screen.

I can see the frustration of going thru many so posts to get the info needed that impatience gets the best of you.

Good luck and stay safe.
    All of that and yet no info as to why you disliked the session.

Well

I was going to be a Pain in the Ass to you for 4,5 more days! But seems my "Hero" showed up to lead me to the promise land! So I'll have a few days to study his info. When he gets back to me.

This time I'll go slow wait and see, the rest of the story, if you will, before I start to mother fuck a Newbie and get blue again! Well I'll wait for him now to get back to me, interesting how things can change quickly on this board?

Like I said before, you never know "what is under the rocks until you turn it over a few times"?

Drk.

Cum on bro

Quote Originally Posted by MassageEnthusi  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I haven't posted these reviews when I experienced them. Been busy. Anyways here are my thoughts on some ladies I've seen in Cbus recently.

Heather: enhanced in the front and back though whoever did it did a pretty good job other than the scars on the front, met with her for an hour. Started in MT for a quality massage, mutual touching, at the end used the MT for its purpose, then moved to the sheets for a second round (not FS but gets on top and is ton of fun), then helped me wash the oil off in shower, went back out to the room and she noticed I was still able to go and asked if she could take care of a third round (first one to ever be able to get that out of me). Your girls in Cbus are a bit pricy but this is one ill never forget. Highly recommend.

Diamond: believes she's currently pregnant, saw her for a nuru, started on stomach, does sucha fantastic job of relaxing you you forget about everything else you got going on in life, pays the guy some serious attention while you are on your stomach too (maybe its just cause I wasnt expecting that much attention in that position, but I'm not too proud to say it might have been too much attention haha), then had me flip over and didn't matter whether she was facing me or the other direction its one of the best views out there. Incredible figure. She finishes you with her backside right in your face.

Ari (and Kali): saw her and Kali for a double Nuru. Kali has the smoothest skin you will ever see and it helps her easily glide all over you. Ari did most of the attention for my guy while I was on my stomach and was wonderful. They told me to flip and basically reversed roles, kali provided the attention while Ari rubbed my chest and looked directly into my eyes, she gets her face close to yours as well making it feel very intimate. Needed to shower off all the oil afterward and Ari joined me, she noticed my guy wasnt tired and asked to help him out while still in the shower.

Jasmine: saw her for a similar type of session as to how I saw Heather. Met me at the door with silk robe on, couldn't tell much about the looks with that on but definitely noticed the face. Absolutely beautiful young woman. Had me get on the MT face down, then disrobed. Gives really long strokes along the back that feel great. As she's walking around the tabel I notice the back end. Massive and enhanced but fantastic shape. She then uses the MTs purpose. After she has me get up to go to the sheets. When I start to get up she's standing right in front of me and let me tell you fellas that robe concealed some mountains. Again enhanced but again great shape (and high quality feel too). Get on the sheets and she has some strong hands however she knows when to tighten and loosen the grip very well. End by washing the oil off each other in the shower. Saw her another time after that and there was no drop in service (actually got better as I think she was more comfortable now that she had already seen me once).

Kay: seen her twice. Both times great. Arguably best nuru I've ever had. Uses warm oil which helped during the winter when it was so damn cold out LOL. Uses every part of her to glide over you and help you relax. Does the same after the flip (does what's almost a no hand tj. Had to tell her to hold up a sec before I mad ethe visit ended earlier than expected). After the glides she sits to the side of you and gives some quality attention to the guy. She doesn't just focus on the guy though, also gives tons of focus to the guys 2 juniors below. My guys 2 juniors are pretty damn sensitive but she does a great job of using light touch. Honestly don't even know how to describe how she took care of them but lets just say I would drive hours just to have her do that if I had to. Ended with a shower and she's so curvy (definitely just curvy not extra pounds) we both barely have enough room to move around in the shower. Incredible view whether she's washing me off or I'm washing her back.

Honestly fellas, I haven't had a bad experience yet in Cbus (cross the fingers that luck continues but yall got it good in that town haha). If anyone isn't sure who I'm talking about exactly let me know and ill provide their rratings link.

Bro. , You just made my day, life, in a few days I'll be in Columbus!

Now tell me this my friend how is this to be, for weeks, weeks I asked, asked, nothing like this in the city "they" said?

Now you pop on, and have" Separated the sea", for me? WTF?

Did you fall down bump your head getting into the car? Bad dream you had, what is it, drugs, old age, your a writer for a comedy show, book, story teller for the " Library hour".

If you did all this in C'bus your now" God to me! ".

"Immortal" with, without only (17 post) ? Hummm?

Tell me more, the rest of the story? ! Please drk.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo614  [View Original Post]
    The only good part about her is better looking than others around. No massaging technique, you will be just soaked in oil, mechanical service, not at all worth spending that much. Says 45 mins massage and shower but In and out in 30 minutes. I will prefer AMPs.
    I finally decided to go see Kinsley. Here's my take. Except for being blonde, she doesn't look anything like the ad photos. Better in some respects. She's about 5'4", 115 lbs. Very pretty, light complected. She isn't thin or a hard body, but her body is very proportionate. I would say she is between 21-24. I would not describe her as beautiful, more like stripper hot. I've had better looking travel girls, but she could definitely fall into the travel girl category and get 300-400 per date if she were GFE. I had no problem with her looks. Definitely a pleasant surprise considering all the fat massage girls that are out there right now. As far as the actual massage, a good massage is not why you would go see her, so don't expect anything great. You are placed on a milking table and are eventually told that is the way you will receive your release on your first visit. I didn't ask why that was the case, but accepted the protocol. So, after a weak, oily massage with no teasing, I received a HJ with a HE via the milking process. There is a mirror propped on the floor in a way that you are able to watch the stroking action. I did not inquire about extras, but someone mentioned in a previous review that they are available for a price upon future visits. This is a business operation. She is not an independent operator. I assume that is why there is the clock watching and procedural restrictions. She's a nice girl and converses with you during the process, but it's all a little too mechanical. Some cum encouragement would have been nice. I'm sure she loosens up if you become a regular, but becoming a regular wouldn't be cheap. I did recognize Kinsley when she opened the door, but did not mention where I had seen her. Does anyone know what other girls operate out of that place?

https://columbus.rubratings.com/228575

Kinsley

The only good part about her is better looking than others around. No massaging technique, you will be just soaked in oil, mechanical service, not at all worth spending that much. Says 45 mins massage and shower but In and out in 30 minutes. I will prefer AMPs.

Sorry It Took So Long

Kay: seen her twice. Both times great. Arguably best nuru I've ever had. Uses warm oil which helped during the winter when it was so damn cold out LOL. Uses every part of her to glide over you and help you relax. Does the same after the flip (does what's almost a no hand tj. Had to tell her to hold up a sec before I mad ethe visit ended earlier than expected). After the glides she sits to the side of you and gives some quality attention to the guy. She doesn't just focus on the guy though, also gives tons of focus to the guys 2 juniors below. My guys 2 juniors are pretty damn sensitive but she does a great job of using light touch. Honestly don't even know how to describe how she took care of them but lets just say I would drive hours just to have her do that if I had to. Ended with a shower and she's so curvy (definitely just curvy not extra pounds) we both barely have enough room to move around in the shower. Incredible view whether she's washing me off or I'm washing her back.

Ok-I may have been a bit brusk, but.

Quote Originally Posted by Discreet614  [View Original Post]
    He was not asking what is a parlor. And yes he is obviously a newbie because he's only had three posts, but he was asking a legitimate question of a senior. Where did you go? What Asian massage parlor did you go to for your experience? Where did you dream? I've posted about this before why are we so cryptic about things? I mean I get you might not want to draw attention. Fine send a private message. It's not as if many of us on here, seniors, newbies, inbetweeners, don't refer to RL and WR and see other outright direct reference or links.
    I support strongly that we are here to share, but like many get frustrated at the lack of simple searches to get info (the many recent Irina posts come to mind).

I always check rubmaps (not a member though), TER, and rratings for location maps, history, and reviews.

I Strongly suggest using a pad, or even better a chromebook / laptop for searching as iphones give such a small and truncated screen.

I can see the frustration of going thru many so posts to get the info needed that impatience gets the best of you.

Good luck and stay safe.

Posting Limitations