Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 689 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 10323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Jasmine Pic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1001  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a pic of this girl that would really help.
    There's a pic of her on the Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon123  [View Original Post]
    Gents, was thinking of visiting Hush. Who are the best girls to get dances from? Any take out?? Ty!
    Hot bartender there on weekend nights.

No clue about VIP. Quoted 3 songs for $75 and said no.

Hush

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon123  [View Original Post]
    Gents, was thinking of visiting Hush. Who are the best girls to get dances from? Any take out?? Ty!
    The lunch specials are great. Bartenders are sexy eye candy. The dancers are overpriced hit and miss. It here are much better options close by if you're wanting stimulation. YMMV.

Hush.

Jasmine pic

Anyone got a pic of this girl that would really help.

Rob karma

Quote Originally Posted by CTom86  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of not confirming dance prices before they started and Lea, a short white girl with small boobs who is probably around 21, made me pay (literally) for it. I had two dances (not bad) early in the day for $5 each, left the club for an hour or so and returned and got two more. This time, she claimed they were $10 each. Last time I let her dance for me.
    Was in lusty tonight. Lea got caught pulling her overcharging scam. She did it to a guy in a motorized wheelchair. Somehow the bartender got wind of it and told her to give back the extra money. Lots of screaming followed as well as another dancing wanting to beat her up with the ice scooper of all things. In the end Lea got ran. Not sure if she will be done for good or just not work when that bartender is on.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    I met Jasmine there when she first started. No tats and seemed kinda naive. In VIP the girl stripped down, unzipped me and climbed on for a ride. I flipped her around and pounded the living day lights out of her for 4 songs. I played dumb and handed her 1 Benjamin and she was happy as could be. Saw her again about 2 mos ago, and was surprised by how she looks now. Hitting some street pharmaceuticals I think so the ride wasn't quite as good as that first one, but still one of the best in the Akron dive scene.
    I like going to OGD and LA. I've gotten VIP with Jasmine over the past year, and yeah, her attitude in the VIP has gotten harder and her prices are up. She's young and still nice looking but she's there all the time, and she gets hit with a cum shot in every one of her many VIPs. She just might be the highest volume ho in Akron. Fucked her recently, and her pussy felt sploogy.

Re Jasmine at OGD

I met Jasmine there when she first started. No tats and seemed kinda naive. In VIP the girl stripped down, unzipped me and climbed on for a ride. I flipped her around and pounded the living day lights out of her for 4 songs. I played dumb and handed her 1 Benjamin and she was happy as could be. Saw her again about 2 mos ago, and was surprised by how she looks now. Hitting some street pharmaceuticals I think so the ride wasn't quite as good as that first one, but still one of the best in the Akron dive scene.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a lot cheaper when she first started (I once had her for just the cost of the songs). She is one of the more attractive ones that has lasted which is why she jacked up her rates. Plenty of other less expensive options, but none as hot if you like a young spinner body you can have your way with. She does a lot of VIP, so if you hit it later probably already been a few loads dumped in there. Doesn't always use the bathroom between sessions so be aware you may get to enjoy KD's (or someone else's) load as well LOL. She's not 21, so no drinking but partakes in other things. Sometimes she will be passed out in the corner late night. But if you catch her right, she definitely is worth the price.

Possible rob at Lusty's

I made the mistake of not confirming dance prices before they started and Lea, a short white girl with small boobs who is probably around 21, made me pay (literally) for it. I had two dances (not bad) early in the day for $5 each, left the club for an hour or so and returned and got two more. This time, she claimed they were $10 each. Last time I let her dance for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the ignorant white girl Betty still works at lustys?
    I know her from OGD back a couple of years.And many pounds ago. Saw her there last fall and she asked me if I remembered her and when she told me her name, I was shocked. She went downhill very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Any of these places worth visiting on a Monday night or Tuesday day? Specifically hoping to meet Red at Lustys or Jasmine at OGD but interested in other leads too.

Thanks!
    Jasmine is probably one of the the most consistent dancers in Akron right now. She's at Ogd pretty much every night from 8-1 at least. Sometimes as early as 7 and possibly there until close. Monday night or Tuesday day might be slim pickings. But the girls might be more willing since those are bad bar times.

Weekday

Any of these places worth visiting on a Monday night or Tuesday day? Specifically hoping to meet Red at Lustys or Jasmine at OGD but interested in other leads too.

Thanks!

Sunday clubs

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Any Akron clubs open Sunday?
    Jens den on Brittain, club boom boom on Tallmadge, hush on Waterloo. Weakest dances, nicest bar, lucky corner on west Waterloo and club 137 on south street- probably the worst of the ones open. Jens can be the best on a Sunday but it's real hit and miss.

Chrissy or Christy at OGD

Went into OGD on Friday and saw a MILF with nice tats and tits, guess her name is chrissy or christy. Anyone paid $$ 2. 00 for some bb full service, was not disappointed although I doubt ill be spending that much next time.

Same with Bobbi today, paying past 110+ is foolish when other providers go for 60-100 full service.

Sunday

Any Akron clubs open Sunday?

Posting Limitations