click for FREE hookups
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1802 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Not a T girl

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Look at the first sentence in her post under her picture. Is she trying to say she's a "T Girl"/ Trans? To each their own if so just not my cup of tea.
    She's not a t girl. You're reading into it too much. It's just a mistake in the ad.

She's back for 10 days. Yea!

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...711373565.html

Just got a text from Cindy. She's here for 10 days. This time In Springfield.

Tall with curves, Cindy is warm, has amazing massage skills and if you're curious, can take you places that will blow your mind and other things.

Now, I know she may not be for everyone. For me she's genuine and always makes sure I leave with a smile.

She said business is slow. The plus side no wait times.

Tiki Taka

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerGiles  [View Original Post]
    I first want to thank everyone who has posted reviews on this page before. Your experiences and knowledge have definitely helped me find gems I would otherwise have looked over and ignored. So I wanted to repay back all the knowledge and finally contribute at least once.

I, like most men, am sucker for a huge ass. You ask me whether I would choose between a big booty or big titties, I take the booty 99.99 times out of 100. So when perusing on bedpage I stumbled upon a Thai independents named Tiki with reportedly a big booty. The number ends in 4162 (Ill link the two adds on the bottom). Big booties are my kryptonite and an Asian one, as we all know, is extremely elusive and hard to find. I find one review from TER and decide to take the plunge. I texted the number and within a few minutes was confirmed for a mid afternoon appointment.

She is located in Fairfax near Fairfax corner in one of the nearby neighborhood / sprawling apartment complexes. It was fairly easy to get there and find parking given the time I went. I imagine the parking situation is a bit trickier once people return from work. But I digress.

I arrive 15 min earlier than scheduled. I text her I'm there and she replies that she is ready now. I walk up to her appointment and see her greeting me by the door. I see that the pictures from the ad are accurate. She was wearing a green nightie that accentuated all her curves and her C cup. Her face matched the pictures but was caked with a ton of makeup. The booty was as large and phat as advertised. It is to be noted that she is a bbw. So she did have a belly but her booty mesmerized me in.

I walk though the bathroom directly to a room with a standard message table. She offers the standard Thai independent prices of $. 80 for 30 min, $ for 45, and $1.2 for 1 hour and $$ for 1 hour plus nuru (I'm not too savvy with the abbreviations so let me know if I need to elaborate further). I end up choosing the hour massage given that in my past experiences it has yielded better outcomes..
    Thinking too much with the salami. She has been reviewed here before. Looks fun and chunky, but at quite the price tag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 96624fbf4c716831987ca312d4854ae5.jpg‎   d28036ff34c54e0f1366a576dd006eb5.jpg‎   eb172454650c0345c09de481a55490fe.jpg‎   85e64df22003555e1cd8c41e18df9f07.jpg‎  

Definitely red flags

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Look at the first sentence in her post under her picture. Is she trying to say she's a "T Girl"/ Trans? To each their own if so just not my cup of tea.
    Please this provider Jasmine that shows neck line in pics uses same number. They definitely need to start getting more detail in the sex of these providers or boy girl invasion is on our doorsteps. Already to my Dic pics or she males with Dics posting on women provider sites. Crazy!

https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fairfax/23146367.html

Concur

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, A lot of these Chinese AMPs do not honor appointments if you have not made a personal connection to the provider that you are trying to see. They don't want to risk having a no show take away from a monger who just arrived before you (or a monger already in his session and pays more $$$ to extend his session). Plus this place sounds like it's high volume, no real massage effort, all about the extra services and getting the most tip out of a monger and getting the next monger in the door. Full on brothel, which kind of takes away the allure of visiting an AMP.

Most Korean AMPs in this area I have visited will honor the appointment but a no show will get you on their "bad" list quick.
    KAMPs are much better at honoring appointments than CAMPs. I was first turned on about seeing Hannah at Soft Touch after reading this post from another monger where she actually kicked out a lying walk-in to honor an appointment made.

Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Hanna has been in this thread a lot lately, so I called today and made an appointment. She said available now so I said 15 minutes.

Regular readers may remember that my fist post in this forum was remembering 4 visits (during the COVID19 year) where I was allowed BBFSCIP on the first visit. One of the places was Soft Touch but that was with Jenny who is now gone. The last time I was at ST was July 2020 the day after they reopened. I brought Jenny flowers and chocolotes but when we started the section she really wasn't into it and she had gained 30 extra COVID pounds.

Back to the story; so I show up and the girl opens the door says "sorry busy come back". I protested saying I called and said 15 minutes so she pulled me in from the lobby and puts me in a spare room and says wait here. I hear her go into another room and start a convo with a guy and they both say sorry and she walks the guy out. She comes back and tells me some monger walks in off the street and when she asked if he called he says yes. She kicked him out and gained my respect right there..
    I have only seen her twice but the last visit was in the morning right before I had a very minor surgical procedure. I told her I was going in the hospital for heart surgery and if I didn't make it I wanted my last pussy to be from her. That visit she gave me both BBFS and BBBJCIM in an hour session. I never returned to keep her wondering if she indeed gave me last pussy rights.

Just my 2 cents, been to Q

Quote Originally Posted by Baja910  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

Need your guidance. Let me first report if you are traveling down I95 in SC consider stopping at Q spa near Dillon. It's a hidden gem. Great massage w pretty Kgirls everything available.

Looking for the same in your area as I am visiting for work. Can you point me to your favorites? Thanks in advance!
    Love the Q spa, wish they had that level of spa in nova but closest places you find to that level of talent is on the Prince George county forum of Maryland. There are 3 or 4 places I have been to that could pass for Q w beautiful kgirls. Good luck.

As in the past, I go see June to munch on her ass LOL I have an Asian ass fetish, especially if they are looking good in short shorts, and she has a nice little ass to feast on and she gets off on it. Plus her always jovial attitude makes you feel at ease. Her breasts are sensitive so I gently lick them. She does not like to be man handled or finger banged or groped hard. She loves extended DATY (make sure your face is clean shaven, beards or 6 o'clock shadow stubble irritates her skin). She also likes DATO and she was getting off on it after a minute of me feasting on her ass. She does P2 P but neither June or Jenny does FS or BJ as far as I know. I'm sure if you brought a cover and offered a lot of $$$ (and they take a liking to you) they will do it but I have other providers in my rotation to get BJ and FS for normal noVA pricing.
    Okay, you have to explain this one to me. Why would anyone stick their tongue in a girls arse? I don't even stick mine in my girlfriend's arse and I even know what she ate!

NOVA Question

Gentlemen,

Need your guidance. Let me first report if you are traveling down I95 in SC consider stopping at Q spa near Dillon. It's a hidden gem. Great massage w pretty Kgirls everything available.

Looking for the same in your area as I am visiting for work. Can you point me to your favorites? Thanks in advance!

Tiki question / surprise?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    Fellas run don't walk to see this girl. I don't know why I'm writing this because I want to keep her to myself. She is my type of lady. A couple of weeks ago I asked the board if there were any Asians with plump rumps and didn't get any good leads. Well here is my contribution to that discussion. This is the unicorn I've been looking for. Pictures are recent and accurate. Took a trip to Fairfax and her setup is similar to the other Thais in the area. She welcomed me with a warm greeting and hug. I quickly stripped down and got comfortable for the massage. Her massage is on par with the rest of her Thai counterparts. When I saw she was real and the pictures were accurate, I only had one thing on my mind. Gave her the 120 for massage. She took her time and gave a very good massage. I was very excited for the flip. I inquired about her special menu. Everything on the menu. Good thing I brought a little extra for extras. Keep in mind she is a voluptuous lady with a plump rump. So if you're into that shape, don't miss out on her. If any of you are fans of KK and Tara body types you'll love her too. Very good session, went through the whole alphabet with her. Treat her good fellas. I'd love to keep her around.

https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../23153309.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240128_090605_Chrome.jpg‎  

Jenny v. June Cosmos

I saw June at Cosmos in Centreville recently. I had a hell of a time trying to see her as the other providers there would always say she was "on vacation" or she was "off today" but I finally got to see her last week. June and Jenny are the two main providers here. If either one of them is out on vacation, then they have a couple of others who rotate in (not sure from what other spas) to pick up the slack. My dick did not get hard enough to be be tempted to try out one of the "substitute" providers. June and Jenny are one of the few AMP providers that sport short shorts (my favorite) most of the time and they have nice bodies for middle aged providers and don't have a GPS attitude, hence why I put this on my rotating list of AMPs to visit.

In my opinion, for anyone who likes Celine at Palace in McLean but wished she had a little meat on her, Jenny would be a good option. She has the same look at Celine, but with just a little more meat on her bones. I have only had Jenny once and had a good time but I only saw her because June was off and I was horny at that moment and needed to bust a nut.

As in the past, I go see June to munch on her ass LOL I have an Asian ass fetish, especially if they are looking good in short shorts, and she has a nice little ass to feast on and she gets off on it. Plus her always jovial attitude makes you feel at ease. Her breasts are sensitive so I gently lick them. She does not like to be man handled or finger banged or groped hard. She loves extended DATY (make sure your face is clean shaven, beards or 6 o'clock shadow stubble irritates her skin). She also likes DATO and she was getting off on it after a minute of me feasting on her ass. She does P2 P but neither June or Jenny does FS or BJ as far as I know. I'm sure if you brought a cover and offered a lot of $$$ (and they take a liking to you) they will do it but I have other providers in my rotation to get BJ and FS for normal noVA pricing.

Cosmos does not really advertise online and they are closed on Sundays, which is weird, but they seem to have a steady customer base as they are always busy. You can search rubmaps under Centreville to find the address and phone number. It's 60 for 30 minutes and 80 for one hour. They have a TS as well. I tip 100. Again, I skip the massage and just do "play time" with June so it may not be best bang for your buck but it satisfies my Asian ass fetish and June does a nice slow edging to make me bust a big nut.

If anyone has gotten more from Jenny, feel free to message me. I would like to make a connection with her if she does more.
    I agree with all the current and past posts. They are both fun for a NOVA finish and the TS was easily the best I've gotten in VA as fas as how well they cleaned me and the attention to Jr was nice too. Both were really nice and fun. Jenny gave a great massage. She offered naked massage but I declined. Maybe next time to try p2 p. She's very similar to Celine in McLean as someone had previously mentioned. June stated that she likes giving medium / hard massage and I'll try her if in need of a good massage.

I prefer Jenny over June just because of her attractiveness is more my preference. Both were good for a repeat visit. I'll report back if there's anything more to add.

CBJ or BBBJ

Fellas run don't walk to see this girl. I don't know why I'm writing this because I want to keep her to myself. She is my type of lady. A couple of weeks ago I asked the board if there were any Asians with plump rumps and didn't get any good leads. Well here is my contribution to that discussion. This is the unicorn I've been looking for. Pictures are recent and accurate. Took a trip to Fairfax and her setup is similar to the other Thais in the area. She welcomed me with a warm greeting and hug. I quickly stripped down and got comfortable for the massage. Her massage is on par with the rest of her Thai counterparts. When I saw she was real and the pictures were accurate, I only had one thing on my mind. Gave her the 120 for massage. She took her time and gave a very good massage. I was very excited for the flip. I inquired about her special menu. Everything on the menu. Good thing I brought a little extra for extras. Keep in mind she is a voluptuous lady with a plump rump. So if you're into that shape, don't miss out on her. If any of you are fans of KK and Tara body types you'll love her too. Very good session, went through the whole alphabet with her. Treat her good fellas. I'd love to keep her around.

Does she offer BBBJ, cim or msog?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this one. Called at 10:45, said next available 11:30. Ok. Killed some time got there 11:30. Other girl says try me, no I made appointment, ok wait 10 min for Amy. Fine whatever. Got on table, waited until what ended up being 11:55. I got pissed reclothed and stomped out. They're both all big smiles and oh so sorry baby busy. It's clear she took someone right before I came in at my allotted time and they were willing to lie to me so I could wait naked like an asshole in a not all that warm room for a half hour because I'm a horny simpleton desperate to be parted from my money. I made my feelings clear on my time being wasted and left. This is standard cAMP behavior unfortunately but I don't get the need to lie. Just say it will be 12 now, I'll be equally pissed but at least I could have left and saved my time. Not sure what level of service we are talking here but she's not even that pretty and definitely not in her 20's. And even if we are talking world class bare FS this one's being ridden on the half hour like a Disneyland tram. I'd wait until the furor dies down before even trying. But time wasters don't get a second chance with me.
    In my experience, A lot of these Chinese AMPs do not honor appointments if you have not made a personal connection to the provider that you are trying to see. They don't want to risk having a no show take away from a monger who just arrived before you (or a monger already in his session and pays more $$$ to extend his session). Plus this place sounds like it's high volume, no real massage effort, all about the extra services and getting the most tip out of a monger and getting the next monger in the door. Full on brothel, which kind of takes away the allure of visiting an AMP.

Most Korean AMPs in this area I have visited will honor the appointment but a no show will get you on their "bad" list quick.

Extras

Can you share how much she was asking for the extras?

Tiki

Shill for GS Oxonhill

Best Therapeutic in Chantilly. Jennifer

The first night with Jenny was good enough to give this place a second shot and hope the other girl working there was just as good or better.

A big fat no to that ugh. She is Chinese, lookin over 50's, No English.

Jenny was busy, which was fine, and Jennifer met me. In the dim light she looked slobbish, bruises on her legs, and way too much makeup. When she was washing me down in the table shower I also noticed she was balding on top. It was a huge turn off but I wasn't about to go anywhere else so I figured maybe she gives a great massage and HJ.

Before we even started the massage part, as I'm getting undressed, she asks me if I wanted boom boom BBBJ TIP 240. I said "No thanks, just a HJ". She gave me this face like I was disrespecting her or something. She said come on. Boom boom. I declined again and she huffed and took $40 for the HJ.

I should have just walked after she made that face, but in for an ounce.

One of the worst Massages I've ever had, nothing but attitude the whole time, and she wasn't able to finish me off. It came to a point that I said "We're done. " and she huffed and walked out and grabbed a hot towel and came back and handed it to me then left.

Definitely do NOT recommend! Run for the Hills if you get her!

Posting Limitations