Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Benz007  [View Original Post]
    I would of just left, I'm not into unnecessary confrontations with LEO but good for those who are willing to stand up.
    I believe that the error was hanging out too long. If I had seen the sting, I would have tried to get a picture, if I could. Without drawing attention to myself. I might try parking and walking to a nearby business if possible. But, posting could be postponed. Non senior members know there is a long delay for their posts anyway. Once cops, especially vice cops have you made, you are done. They will have a raging hard on for that monger. He better just stay under the radar for the next few months. Just my opinion.

Monger on.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Daisy or any of her friends lately? I haven't seen her since the attempted moveto BP.
    Yeah I talk to her yesterday said someone stole her phone and she trying to get another one.

Daisy

Anyone seen Daisy or any of her friends lately? I haven't seen her since the attempted moveto BP.

Quote Originally Posted by LSpooner  [View Original Post]
    Finally the top LE told me that I needed to leave the property or they would arrest me for trespassing and that if I was caught doing it again he would arrest me for interfering with an investigation.
    I would of just left, I'm not into unnecessary confrontations with LEO but good for those who are willing to stand up.

Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJon  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her long ass vacation is over.
    I hope so, I was given contact information by a friend. I called today, but was unable to reach her. Bad timing I guess. Anyway, I look forward to her return.

DSLs

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...1&d=1294452656

I left.

Quote Originally Posted by LSpooner  [View Original Post]
    Finally the top LE told me that I needed to leave the property or they would arrest me for trespassing and that if I was caught doing it again he would arrest me for interfering with an investigation.
    Actually, they kept me blocked for about 2-3 minutes after he told me to go with all of the cops cars and then after the car behind me pulled out, I left and went South on 34th, the same direction they were going because that is how I get home. They took off so fast down 34th, I never saw their cars again.

It was around midnight. I wonder if they have a time that they have to be done by. Do they have to be back to the station by say 3 am so anyone walking after 3 am is PROBABLY not a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Great post. I appreciate it and will keep that in the back of my mind if I ever am unfortunate enough to be hassle by Tampa's finest.
    That's hardcore. Thanks for the info. Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBawls  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the Rand Motel and saw a middle aged woman who looked really out of place. She had long blonde hair and it was in a ponytail. It may have been a wig because it took to blonde and too big for it to be natural. She was a little thick like in a well fed MILF way, not fat, just built like a member of LE. She only walked in front on the Rand Motel which is strange because it's not natural for most SWs. Most of them walk 3-5 miles a night so they give off the appearance of just walking and not working. This woman gave off a weird vibe so I parked across the street to watch her for a little while. There was a large black SUV that pulled up and instead of getting in, she told him to pull into the parking lot and she talked to him through the window of the SUV (passenger's side). They talked for about 30 seconds and then she pulled the scrunchy from her hair and fanned her hair out and then 10 seconds later a Sheriff's car blocked in his SUV and then about 10 LE members ran up to his truck. I am not kidding when I say less than a minute later the entire place was empty. They whisked him away and then everyone disappeared and she was back on the side walk with her hair back in a ponytail.

I was sitting in my car and was using my cell phone to get into my account for USA Sex Guide when another guy pulled up and she did the same thing. They talked for 30 seconds and then she would pull her hair out of the ponytail and then the other LE would run out. I am pretty sure that removing the ponytail was a sign to the other LE that he had said something stupid that lead to him getting arrested. At no point did she EVER get into the car with either of them so that should be a clue for you guys. Ask her to go for an innocent ride and see what happens. If she goes then MAYBE you are okay. If she refuses, drive away and consider yourself lucky because you probably just saved yourself from having to call your wife for bail money on a prostitution charge.

As the last guy was getting arrested and I was logging into my USA Sex Guide account I got a visitor. It was a Sherriff and he pulled up behind me and blocked me in so I couldn't drive away. He almost broke my door window because he used a huge flashlight to bang on the glass. He asked me what I was doing there and I told him that I don't answer questions from law enforcement. He didn't seem to understand that some people know there rights to remain silent so I kept my hands in plain sight on my steering wheel after I put my cell phone down. He asked me at least 20 questions and I kept answering that I don't answer questions. He called someone on his radio and a guy from across the street at the Rand Motel came running across the street from The Rand Motel parking lot. He did the same thing, asked me questions and I refused to answer. They ran my tag. Within 5 minutes I had at least 8 cops using their flashlights to look into my car, my back seat and really focusing on my cup holder which has a lot of bull shit in it but nothing illegal in it.

The top dog asked me to step out of the car and I asked him if I was being detained for suspicion of committing a crime and he said no. Then I told him that I prefer to stay in my car. He asked me if I had any illegal substances or any type of weapon in my car and once again I told him that I don't answer questions. By this time he is getting really pissed. One of the biggest goons I have ever seen walks over and sees my cell phone and asks me if I was texting anything about their sting and I told him that I don't answer questions. He asked me if I would let him look at my cell phone and I laughed and told him no.

He told me that he could have a warrant to search my phone in 10 minutes and asked was I aware of that. I smiled and said nothing.

He told me that I could be arrested for interfering with an investigation if I was texting and tipping off other people. I said nothing. I spent a total of 45 minutes being detained without cause while they all stood in their usual Wolf Pack formation around my car trying to find a way to get me to talk, get into my cell phone and into my car.

Finally the top LE told me that I needed to leave the property or they would arrest me for trespassing and that if I was caught doing it again he would arrest me for interfering with an investigation. I smiled because I thought, yeah arrest me and then let me tell the Judge that I pulled over because I didn't want to risk lives by texting and driving and see where that case would go. They know that. I would tell the Judge, "I was just being safe Judge; I could have hurt someone by texting and driving. Isn't' that what they tell you to do?

Once again, within seconds everyone was gone. They didn't go back to the Rand Motel. They all drove South on 34th St. The good news is, I'll bet they saved at least 4 or 5 guys from getting arrested while they wasted their 45 minutes on me. That is beautiful. Know your rights guys and be careful.
    Great post. I appreciate it and will keep that in the back of my mind if I ever am unfortunate enough to be hassle by Tampa's finest.

Heaven

Picked up the infamous Heaven tonight on, of all places, Broadway. Broadway is typically dead for me, but I was driving through the area after being cockblocked from a non-pro trailer park gal. She was walking dressed in all black, and looked absolutely stunning.

I'm a boob man, and prefer perky and firm natural be or see cups. Let me tell you, this lady is aptly named in my opinion. Her body is phenomenal, she smelled nice, and she had a great personality. I'm not much of a car date guy (too risky), and she was genuinely concerned about getting me off despite my nervousness.

She won't do for a few of fellow mongers, but none of her rules bothered me. She is BBBJ but no CIM, no anal, and covered sex. Damage was. 5, but I'm sure you'll pay more if you contact her off of BP or CL.

Her phone was out of minutes, once she reloads and texts me I'll share contact info if she approves.

Here's one of her old ads as I didn't snap any photos.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...en-20/13092521

Arrest reports

Quote Originally Posted by EyeMyt  [View Original Post]
    I looked in PCSO website for a couple of days back and couldn't find any male arrests related to prostitution. Maybe it was a sales effort for the Rand.
    In Tampa, arrest reports have gone missing from the website in the past. It's weird and hard to believe, but I've seen it happen. In Nowatney there was a sting on workers, several were taken down the dirt road near the RR tracks just north of Skipper road. The TBT website had their photos, but when you clicked the link to see the Sherif's website there was no report. I went to the HCSO Website and searched for myself, no report. Then I called the jail, asked for information about a specific name. The operator confirmed that she was in the jail, gave me the bail amount, booking number, etc.

So, it's up to the sherif to post arrest reports or to hide them.

It could be that they busted those guys for something other than prostitution. What the hell did they get Galvin from the Cowhead show for? I don't remember, but it was something stupid. The main point is, NEVER TALK TO A HO THROUGH A CAR WINDOW!

Banned Member

Strange

Before everyone starts busting my balls because this happened in St. Pete and this is the Tampa forum, I am posting it here because of what LE did to me and to the people who got arrested applies to most LE groups. I am sure that TPD does the same things as they do in St. Pete. Just trying to help.

I drove by the Rand Motel and saw a middle aged woman who looked really out of place. She had long blonde hair and it was in a ponytail. It may have been a wig because it took to blonde and too big for it to be natural. She was a little thick like in a well fed MILF way, not fat, just built like a member of LE. She only walked in front on the Rand Motel which is strange because it's not natural for most SWs. Most of them walk 3-5 miles a night so they give off the appearance of just walking and not working. This woman gave off a weird vibe so I parked across the street to watch her for a little while. There was a large black SUV that pulled up and instead of getting in, she told him to pull into the parking lot and she talked to him through the window of the SUV (passenger's side). They talked for about 30 seconds and then she pulled the scrunchy from her hair and fanned her hair out and then 10 seconds later a Sheriff's car blocked in his SUV and then about 10 LE members ran up to his truck. I am not kidding when I say less than a minute later the entire place was empty. They whisked him away and then everyone disappeared and she was back on the side walk with her hair back in a ponytail.

I was sitting in my car and was using my cell phone to get into my account for USA Sex Guide when another guy pulled up and she did the same thing. They talked for 30 seconds and then she would pull her hair out of the ponytail and then the other LE would run out. I am pretty sure that removing the ponytail was a sign to the other LE that he had said something stupid that lead to him getting arrested. At no point did she EVER get into the car with either of them so that should be a clue for you guys. Ask her to go for an innocent ride and see what happens. If she goes then MAYBE you are okay. If she refuses, drive away and consider yourself lucky because you probably just saved yourself from having to call your wife for bail money on a prostitution charge.

As the last guy was getting arrested and I was logging into my USA Sex Guide account I got a visitor. It was a Sherriff and he pulled up behind me and blocked me in so I couldn't drive away. He almost broke my door window because he used a huge flashlight to bang on the glass. He asked me what I was doing there and I told him that I don't answer questions from law enforcement. He didn't seem to understand that some people know there rights to remain silent so I kept my hands in plain sight on my steering wheel after I put my cell phone down. He asked me at least 20 questions and I kept answering that I don't answer questions. He called someone on his radio and a guy from across the street at the Rand Motel came running across the street from The Rand Motel parking lot. He did the same thing, asked me questions and I refused to answer. They ran my tag. Within 5 minutes I had at least 8 cops using their flashlights to look into my car, my back seat and really focusing on my cup holder which has a lot of bull shit in it but nothing illegal in it.

The top dog asked me to step out of the car and I asked him if I was being detained for suspicion of committing a crime and he said no. Then I told him that I prefer to stay in my car. He asked me if I had any illegal substances or any type of weapon in my car and once again I told him that I don't answer questions. By this time he is getting really pissed. One of the biggest goons I have ever seen walks over and sees my cell phone and asks me if I was texting anything about their sting and I told him that I don't answer questions. He asked me if I would let him look at my cell phone and I laughed and told him no.

He told me that he could have a warrant to search my phone in 10 minutes and asked was I aware of that. I smiled and said nothing.

He told me that I could be arrested for interfering with an investigation if I was texting and tipping off other people. I said nothing. I spent a total of 45 minutes being detained without cause while they all stood in their usual Wolf Pack formation around my car trying to find a way to get me to talk, get into my cell phone and into my car.

Finally the top LE told me that I needed to leave the property or they would arrest me for trespassing and that if I was caught doing it again he would arrest me for interfering with an investigation. I smiled because I thought, yeah arrest me and then let me tell the Judge that I pulled over because I didn't want to risk lives by texting and driving and see where that case would go. They know that. I would tell the Judge, "I was just being safe Judge; I could have hurt someone by texting and driving. Isn't' that what they tell you to do?

Once again, within seconds everyone was gone. They didn't go back to the Rand Motel. They all drove South on 34th St. The good news is, I'll bet they saved at least 4 or 5 guys from getting arrested while they wasted their 45 minutes on me. That is beautiful. Know your rights guys and be careful.
    I looked in PCSO website for a couple of days back and couldn't find any male arrests related to prostitution. Maybe it was a sales effort for the Rand.

Did you leave or stay put?

Blessed Jaimie

Looks like her long ass vacation is over.

Lucky one

You do relize this aint a perry mason deal right? You should have left after the first and report later. Wise guys can still get booked on bs.

Chrages. Be safe man.

Before everyone starts busting my balls because this happened in St. Pete and this is the Tampa forum, I am posting it here because of what LE did to me and to the people who got arrested applies to most LE groups. I am sure that TPD does the same things as they do in St. Pete. Just trying to help.

I did a post on this with video links and the cops used the same exact tactics. It is very comforting knowing that they're so predictable and unoriginal though.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2165534#post2165534.

Posting Limitations