Rubrankings.com
click for FREE hookups
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 18118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Banned Member

Timing is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Schenectadysam  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. Just moved back to Pinellas last week after being gone for 23 years. Went for a little cruise yesterday and saw nothing. Here's were I went. I was coming back from Tampa and started on 4th and Gandy down to 9th ave then to 34th up to park Blvd. Then down park Blvd to 113th to Clearwater Largo Rd to fort Harrison. And saw NO ONE! Oh and I did Haines rd too.

Am I missing something? Did the areas change. Is there anywhere on 19 in north county to cruise?
    I've done basically the same ting and then the second time through it was a parade of providers.

Your best bet IMO is always the triangle. Just pull into Angelos drink a drink and it won't be long till you see something. The problem is, you won't be the only monger there. If you're like me, I stay to myself. I have no desire to meet my fellow hobbiests in person. I'm is fine.

Things don't seem the same

Hi everyone. Just moved back to Pinellas last week after being gone for 23 years. Went for a little cruise yesterday and saw nothing. Here's were I went. I was coming back from Tampa and started on 4th and Gandy down to 9th ave then to 34th up to park Blvd. Then down park Blvd to 113th to Clearwater Largo Rd to fort Harrison. And saw NO ONE! Oh and I did Haines rd too.

Am I missing something? Did the areas change. Is there anywhere on 19 in north county to cruise??

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    It happens to the best of us, thanks for sharing. Like they say, Karma is a biatch!!
    Wow Ashley is going downhill for sure. First saw her in 2012 and saw here prob a total of 10 times (she's alright, but she rushes) until about 2018 when she was just too much to handle. With girls like this, one has to be very strict about saying no because this is our cash and 7/10 you'll succeed.

But yeah. I've stayed away from her since 2018.

First post BTW! I never knew such a site existed. Holy crap.

[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

BigRedVan posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by WileyStang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jess about 11:00. Picked up near BN, short blonde hair, maybe 5'5"ish, kinda reminds me of Stephanie. She was kindof out of it and I almost dropped her back off, but it started raining and hadn't seen anything better, so figured why not try. She was nodding a little giving a BBBJ, but she got the job done well, and was pretty chill. 30 bananas was the damage. No phone, "she lost"it. But seen her walking plenty of times and never scooped, between the rain and running out of time and gas I did today. Would repeat, maybe FS next time.
    Had her in the same condition for 10 Rose's and 20 BBFS.

Banned Member

Jess

Quote Originally Posted by WileyStang  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jess about 11:00. Picked up near BN, short blonde hair, maybe 5'5"ish, kinda reminds me of Stephanie. She was kindof out of it and I almost dropped her back off, but it started raining and hadn't seen anything better, so figured why not try. She was nodding a little giving a BBBJ, but she got the job done well, and was pretty chill. 30 bananas was the damage. No phone, "she lost"it. But seen her walking plenty of times and never scooped, between the rain and running out of time and gas I did today. Would repeat, maybe FS next time.
    Is usually a reliable provider. I've never had her when she was really high, but don't doubt it. What I'd like to know is info on Stephanie, not blonde worn out Stephanie, but the Stephanie with the limp. I know her story thanks to one of our esteemed contributors but what's her service like.

Jess

Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    I did a little research into the girl who scammed me yesterday. Well, here you go. Here's who they are and what they look like. Do NOT give these two the time of day. This girl will NOT show you a good time, but she will happily take you for all the money she can.

Ashley Wetzel. Little thief and brains of the operation.

Carlos Garcia. Scum bag boyfriend and co-conspirator.

Home Address: 2697 52nd Ave N, Apt A.
    There are two other individuals living in or otherwise hanging out in this apartment that I don't know. One was tall and skinny and one was short and older. All are crack heads.

They are frequently on bicycles and she doesn't "walk" frequently, but if you catch her walking she will happily jump in your ride and try to scam you. I have it on good authority that they have scammed cabbies in the area, and that they frequently hang out at the WaWa at 6200 34th St and and panhandle. Making up lies about being from out of town and being stuck there.

Here's some photos since they are dumb enough to have their Facebook open.

DO NOT GET SCAMMED like I did.
    It happens to the best of us, thanks for sharing. Like they say, Karma is a biatch!!

Banned Member

Top notch

Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    And thank you for the heads up. Ajdal out

Good job. Good for us all to remember.

Great work

And thank you for the heads up. Ajdal out

I did a little research into the girl who scammed me yesterday. Well, here you go. Here's who they are and what they look like. Do NOT give these two the time of day. This girl will NOT show you a good time, but she will happily take you for all the money she can.

There are two other individuals living in or otherwise hanging out in this apartment that I don't know. One was tall and skinny and one was short and older. All are crack heads.

They are frequently on bicycles and she doesn't "walk" frequently, but if you catch her walking she will happily jump in your ride and try to scam you. I have it on good authority that they have scammed cabbies in the area, and that they frequently hang out at the WaWa at 6200 34th St and and panhandle. Making up lies about being from out of town and being stuck there.

Ashley Wetzel & Carlos Garcia. Thieves / Scammers

I have an embarrassing story to tell in order to protect some other mongers out there in the Triangle area. I broke several of my own rules and got taken for about $50 because this girl was slick and got me to let my guard down.

The girl who scammed me told me her name was Ashley (probably another lie). She's a cute girl with dyed blonde hair and looks to be in her late 20's maybe pushing 30.

So, I scoop her in Lealman and she asked very nicely if we can swing by Racetrack for a minute first. Rule #1 broken. Being accommodating before the deed is done. We go to Racetrack where she says she is broke and needs $10 to buy the stuff she wants at Racetrack. I think "ok, I'll risk $10. No big deal" -- Rule #2 broken. Money ahead of time.

All goes well and we get back into my car. I tell her that my daytime spot is a bit far because I don't like any of my nighttime spots that are nearby during the day. She says "I know a place that's really safe but it's $20 to use the room". Now, I am thinking to myself -- for a $20 investment if this truly is a safe place to bring girls, I want to know where it is. So, I decide to take a chance on her to find out where this spot is. So, she takes me right back into Lealman triangle area to one of the cleaner looking apartments and while I don't really love the idea of doing the deed right there on the triangle, I figure this place looks ok so I decide to give it a shot. For your reference, the address is 2697 52nd Ave and it's one of the apartments with the white fence around it.

We go to the door and there's a guy out front who she apparently knows. She asks me to give him the $20 for the room. Now, this part doesn't expressly violate any of my rules because in the past (up north in Philly mostly) the room charge was not affilliated with the SW and that was payment up front. So, I go ahead and give him $20. (In hindsight, I am pretty sure this guy was in on it with her).

We go back to the room and another guy that was hanging out in the living room gives us a blanket and some pillows (since there was no bed in the room). I'm already thinking to myself that there's no way I'd pay $20 for this again. I'd rather spend a little more and go to the Rand.

As for the guys, none of them looked like they were any sort of a threat, seemed laid back, and didn't seem like they wanted anything to do with anything except to lay around, score some drugs, and do nothing. None of them gave me any vibe of being a problem, and they weren't (thankfully).

All is going well, or so I thought. Here's where I really got stupid and where she got me for the rest. The other guy left the room to give us privacy. I once again broke one of my rules and let her get another $20 off of me. Supposedly to pay the guy that was in the living room some money she owed him. She asked me to set up the pillows and blanket and that she'd be right back.

Well, this little fu*g b*h walks out and left. SHE LEFT! About 5 minutes later, I come out of the room and say to the other guy, "Where's Ashley"? He says "I don't know. She went out the front door". So, I go out the front door and she's no where to be found. She literally left my ass in this house alone and took off down the street. Most likely, she went to the trap down the street at 2786 52nd Ave and to score. Remember how I said these guys didn't give a shit? Well, they didn't. Dude didn't care that I (a strange guy) was hanging out in their place all by myself and Ashley left. Didn't even occur to them to give a shit -- unless they were ALL in on it?

So, I'm out $50 and about 30 minutes of my morning after all this bullshit.

I don't have a picture of her, but if anyone else knows who I am talking about, upload a pic for the benefit of the group. If no one has a pic of her, I'm going to start taking my big camera with me when I go to the triangle and try to get a picture of her.

She's lucky I'm laid back and not the type to exact revenge. What I don't get is that while she did get $50 out of me, it took her just as long to get that out of me as it would have to do a car date and get repeat business. You know that if she got in my car, she's willing to do the car date. Not likely that she hasn't had sex for money before and ONLY scams people.

Hindsight, what happened was she got me to trust her by not running off with my $10. She was playing a longer game and I didn't catch it.

It's been YEARS since I've been taken for any money. This one was slick, and she was nice enough that I messed up and let my guard down. Don't let it happen to you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley Wetzel 1.jpg‎   Ashley Wetzel _ Carlos Garcia 1.jpg‎   Ashley Wetzel _ Carlos Garcia 2.jpg‎   Ashley Wetzel _ Carlos Garcia 3.jpg‎   Ashley Wetzel _ Carlos Garcia 4.jpg‎  

Ashley Wetzel FB.jpg‎   Carlos Garcia FB.jpg‎  

Popo

Seems like a lot of presence. 2 at the bank by the shell this am early, 2 more on 3rd and 35th. Keep passing them in the triangle also. Came home for awhile maybe shift change is soon.

Isabella

Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Isabella a bit ago and she was in good condition. It was early in the day. I saw Krissy recently and had not seen her in awhile and her ass is even better. I am not even an ass guy but that ass of her is Phat and fantastic!
    Isabella is normally one of my favorites and today's sighting will not prevent me from scooping her again in the future. I always have a good time with her, but she didn't look like she was on point this morning around 6 am.

In other news this morning: I saw Isabella and she looked wrecked today. Really out of it from some kind of recent drug hit. I had to pass today unfortunately.
    Finally picked up blonde Chrissy and she showed me a good time. Not very good at the BJ honestly, but she's a genuinely sweet girl and does the job. I kind of like her PAWG ass too.
    Saw Isabella a bit ago and she was in good condition. It was early in the day. I saw Krissy recently and had not seen her in awhile and her ass is even better. I am not even an ass guy but that ass of her is Phat and fantastic!

Dummy me. I got scammed in the Triangle.

I have an embarrasing story to tell in order to protect some other mongers out there in the Triangle area. I broke several of my own rules and got taken for about $50 because this girl was slick and got me to let my guard down.

The girl who scammed me told me her name was Ashley (probably another lie). She's a cute girl with dyed blonde hair and looks to be in her late 20's maybe pushing 30.

So, I scoop her in Lealman and she asked very nicely if we can swing by Racetrack for a minute first. Rule #1 broken. Being accommodating before the deed is done. We go to Racetrack where she says she is broke and needs $10 to buy the stuff she wants at Racetrack. I think "ok, I'll risk $10. No big deal" -- Rule #2 broken. Money ahead of time.

All goes well and we get back into my car. I tell her that my daytime spot is a bit far because I don't like any of my nighttime spots that are nearby during the day. She says "I know a place that's really safe but it's $20 to use the room". Now, I am thinking to myself -- for a $20 investment if this truly is a safe place to bring girls, I want to know where it is. So, I decide to take a chance on her to find out where this spot is. So, she takes me right back into Lealman triangle area to one of the cleaner looking apartments and while I don't really love the idea of doing the deed right there on the triangle, I figure this place looks ok so I decide to give it a shot. For your reference, the address is 2697 52nd Ave and it's one of the apartments with the white fence around it.

We go to the door and there's a guy out front who she apparently knows. She asks me to give him the $20 for the room. Now, this part doesn't expressly violate any of my rules because in the past (up north in Philly mostly) the room charge was not affilliated with the SW and that was payment up front. So, I go ahead and give him $20. (In hindsight, I am pretty sure this guy was in on it with her).

We go back to the room and another guy that was hanging out in the living room gives us a blanket and some pillows (since there was no bed in the room). I'm already thinking to myself that there's no way I'd pay $20 for this again. I'd rather spend a little more and go to the Rand.

As for the guys, none of them looked like they were any sort of a threat, seemed laid back, and didn't seem like they wanted anything to do with anything except to lay around, score some drugs, and do nothing. None of them gave me any vibe of being a problem, and they weren't (thankfully).

All is going well, or so I thought. Here's where I really got stupid and where she got me for the rest. The other guy left the room to give us privacy. I once again broke one of my rules and let her get another $20 off of me. Supposedly to pay the guy that was in the living room some money she owed him. She asked me to set up the pillows and blanket and that she'd be right back.

Well, this little fu*g b*h walks out and left. SHE LEFT! About 5 minutes later, I come out of the room and say to the other guy, "Where's Ashley"? He says "I don't know. She went out the front door". So, I go out the front door and she's no where to be found. She literally left my ass in this house alone and took off down the street. Most likely, she went to the trap down the street at 2786 52nd Ave and to score. Remember how I said these guys didn't give a shit? Well, they didn't. Dude didn't care that I (a strange guy) was hanging out in their place all by myself and Ashley left. Didn't even occur to them to give a shit -- unless they were ALL in on it?

So, I'm out $50 and about 30 minutes of my morning after all this bullshit.

I don't have a picture of her, but if anyone else knows who I am talking about, upload a pic for the benefit of the group. If no one has a pic of her, I'm going to start taking my big camera with me when I go to the triangle and try to get a picture of her.

She's lucky I'm laid back and not the type to exact revenge. What I don't get is that while she did get $50 out of me, it took her just as long to get that out of me as it would have to do a car date and get repeat business. You know that if she got in my car, she's willing to do the car date. Not likely that she hasn't had sex for money before and ONLY scams people.

Hindsight, what happened was she got me to trust her by not running off with my $10. She was playing a longer game and I didn't catch it.

It's been YEARS since I've been taken for any money. This one was slick, and she was nice enough that I messed up and let my guard down. Don't let it happen to you!

-----
    In other news this morning: I saw Isabella and she looked wrecked today. Really out of it from some kind of recent drug hit. I had to pass today unfortunately.
    Finally picked up blonde Chrissy and she showed me a good time. Not very good at the BJ honestly, but she's a genuinely sweet girl and does the job. I kind of like her PAWG ass too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2697 52nd.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations