Rubrankings.com
Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation
click for FREE hookups

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 953 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 14286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Krock21  [View Original Post]
    Philly is still killing the game. No spa in our area is currently worth the money.
    I finally took this advice and made a trip on Saturday. The level of service is far superior to what I've had around here lately for the same amount. PM if interested in details.

Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    AMP girls know better than any monger what the appropriate tip is for any given level of service. My personal scale tends to be more generous if the girl is sweet, really hot looking, or someone I might want to see again. So, using 40 (basic HJ), 60 (significant roaming), 80 (BJ, DATY, 69), 100-120 (FS) as a reference point, there's no question she was giving you the hard upsell.

Since you said it was your first AMP experience, and you told her that, I'm sure that was a significant factor. If that's the case, you'll be much better off not admitting to that and doing your best not to give off any "newbie" vibe.

As far as negotiating tactics, there are many opinions out there but I'm a firm believer in the principle that whoever is in control of the cash is in control of the transaction. The house fee is the price of admission and hopefully, although not always, should get you some type (quality not guaranteed) of rub or massage. Once you hand over the house fee it's very unlikely you'll get it back if things go poorly as MMS now controls the cash and has the leverage. My advice, on that front, is to chalk it up to experience and move on. And, of course, make sure to post in the forum so others can be warned to stay away.

In negotiating for extras, I never hand over the cash until (a) after the service has been provided or (b) the provider agrees (not vaguely and I have to believe she's sincere) to a specific level of service for a specific amount of $. I know some mongers believe it's better to pay up front so as to make it clear what they're expecting but all too often the girl provides minimal service and pockets the difference. Again, she's in control of the cash and has the advantage.

My standard line for the hard upsell or request, prior to a clear understanding, for cash up front, is to say that I want for us both to be happy and the happier she makes me the more I will reciprocate. If she continues, or if she quotes some outrageous amount, I will say something like "ok, no problem, massage only today" and lie face-down back on the table. Since I still control the cash, and since she's now looking at a vastly reduced tip, that usually works to make her more reasonable. But there are times when the girl won't budge and pushes even harder. In those situations I get up from the table, get dressed, and walk out without saying a word and without leaving any tip, not even a dime.

Why it's important to not say a word is because, at this point, both the masseuse and MMS are likely to be shouting. They'll either be begging you to stay (you absolutely shouldn't) or they'll be berating you and calling you every name under the sun. They know exactly why you're leaving and responding won't change anything and will likely only escalate a bad situation. The best thing, IMHO, is to look at it as a learning experience, remind yourself that you didn't throw good money after bad, and resolve to never go there again and to warn others.

And one final note is not to feel bad about it as pretty much every AMP client has experienced something like this at some point. One thing that helps is to do lots of advance homework by reading this forum so you have an advance idea of what to expect. Also, and this is very important, always remember that there are rarely any completely good or bad AMPs. It's really all about the individual girls and you can have good and bad working side-by-side. So take note of the good ones and work at becoming a favored client. If possible, and if your personal situation permits, get their personal digits (or contact info via WeChat or Line) so you can keep in touch in case she changes to a different spa. It helps if you let her know that you won't abuse the info and will only use it as needed to keep in contact.

Good luck, happy hunting, and stay safe!
    I never take more money than I am willing to spend. Just a certain amount of cash and my car keys. I figure the little head could take over the negotiations. Sounds like since these girls are going through pockets, we should hide the money in our shoes.

Ace

Went to try out their spa in Elkridge having never been there before in their previous iteration. The place was clean but a rather odd cubical style room so you heard everyone else. The walls were fashioned in a Japanese style with sliding french doors. My provider was Happy (not sure if this is another Happy or the same from VIP). Older but nice. House fee for 30 min was $50. No real massage and required $100 for a CBJ. What I received was not worth the price. Will not return. Was hoping for a good find close to home but not to be. Back to reliable locations with known outcomes.

Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1  [View Original Post]
    It's hard when you feel used, but try to let it go. We've all had occasions that left us feeling taken--we've all felt foolish and taken advantage of at one time or another.

Look at this way: You spent a extra few dollars for a lesson. And she undoubtedly did need the money, so it's sort of a charitable contribution. Though I wouldn't include it on my 1040, Schedule A!

And it isn't only in this business that you'll have such experiences. I just went through one with a car repair shop--except in this case, I was the only one who got screwed.
    Thanks Man, I appreciate the encouragement and analogy!

AMP negotiations

Quote Originally Posted by MrDisDat  [View Original Post]
    I returned from an impromptu overseas trip yesterday and decided to take my mongering experience to massage parlor arena. After reading some reviews here, I decided to try out Brite Spa in Laurel. Prior to getting there, I collected cash and headed over. I took the $. 7 hr for the house fees and and extra $. 8 for any extra activity for the lady. I was ushered in by the madam and fees collected. Once in the room, I was told to get comfy and in a few minutes was joined by a beautiful Asian who introduced herself as Ann. I received a shower and went in for the massage. Shower was good but nothing spectacular. I chose the medium massage and she stayed clothed throughout the massage. After a while we agreed to $. 8 for some sensual act but she kept insisting that it was not enough. She literally refused to do anything but give me HJ for what I give her. In fact she said that she only do HJ for a Benjamin which sounded crazy and ridiculous! It was my first experience and I told her that it was my first so I think she took advantage of that. I need some advice, was she right or did I get taken advantage of? What would you have done under such circumstances?
    AMP girls know better than any monger what the appropriate tip is for any given level of service. My personal scale tends to be more generous if the girl is sweet, really hot looking, or someone I might want to see again. So, using 40 (basic HJ), 60 (significant roaming), 80 (BJ, DATY, 69), 100-120 (FS) as a reference point, there's no question she was giving you the hard upsell.

Since you said it was your first AMP experience, and you told her that, I'm sure that was a significant factor. If that's the case, you'll be much better off not admitting to that and doing your best not to give off any "newbie" vibe.

As far as negotiating tactics, there are many opinions out there but I'm a firm believer in the principle that whoever is in control of the cash is in control of the transaction. The house fee is the price of admission and hopefully, although not always, should get you some type (quality not guaranteed) of rub or massage. Once you hand over the house fee it's very unlikely you'll get it back if things go poorly as MMS now controls the cash and has the leverage. My advice, on that front, is to chalk it up to experience and move on. And, of course, make sure to post in the forum so others can be warned to stay away.

In negotiating for extras, I never hand over the cash until (a) after the service has been provided or (b) the provider agrees (not vaguely and I have to believe she's sincere) to a specific level of service for a specific amount of $. I know some mongers believe it's better to pay up front so as to make it clear what they're expecting but all too often the girl provides minimal service and pockets the difference. Again, she's in control of the cash and has the advantage.

My standard line for the hard upsell or request, prior to a clear understanding, for cash up front, is to say that I want for us both to be happy and the happier she makes me the more I will reciprocate. If she continues, or if she quotes some outrageous amount, I will say something like "ok, no problem, massage only today" and lie face-down back on the table. Since I still control the cash, and since she's now looking at a vastly reduced tip, that usually works to make her more reasonable. But there are times when the girl won't budge and pushes even harder. In those situations I get up from the table, get dressed, and walk out without saying a word and without leaving any tip, not even a dime.

Why it's important to not say a word is because, at this point, both the masseuse and MMS are likely to be shouting. They'll either be begging you to stay (you absolutely shouldn't) or they'll be berating you and calling you every name under the sun. They know exactly why you're leaving and responding won't change anything and will likely only escalate a bad situation. The best thing, IMHO, is to look at it as a learning experience, remind yourself that you didn't throw good money after bad, and resolve to never go there again and to warn others.

And one final note is not to feel bad about it as pretty much every AMP client has experienced something like this at some point. One thing that helps is to do lots of advance homework by reading this forum so you have an advance idea of what to expect. Also, and this is very important, always remember that there are rarely any completely good or bad AMPs. It's really all about the individual girls and you can have good and bad working side-by-side. So take note of the good ones and work at becoming a favored client. If possible, and if your personal situation permits, get their personal digits (or contact info via WeChat or Line) so you can keep in touch in case she changes to a different spa. It helps if you let her know that you won't abuse the info and will only use it as needed to keep in contact.

Good luck, happy hunting, and stay safe!

Rip off

That's my anger. I knew she ripped me off and there was nothing I could do. I am literally still pissed.
    It's hard when you feel used, but try to let it go. We've all had occasions that left us feeling taken--we've all felt foolish and taken advantage of at one time or another.

Look at this way: You spent a extra few dollars for a lesson. And she undoubtedly did need the money, so it's sort of a charitable contribution. Though I wouldn't include it on my 1040, Schedule A!

And it isn't only in this business that you'll have such experiences. I just went through one with a car repair shop--except in this case, I was the only one who got screwed.

Pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trab01  [View Original Post]
    Honestly in my experiences, in multiple locations, . 6 is my usual max for he only. I have drifted upward a few times, and that was typically because the provider was an 8,9, or 10 out of 10 with an amazing body and great personality. Anything higher than 6 for he always felt like a ripoff to me. If I go higher, I'm expecting more.

Also, I will say that in my experiences and reading, the girls at brite are overly aggressive (trying to go through pockets, etc.). I even had mama try to short change me with the change she gave me back once. I'd take my business somewhere else in the future.
    That's my anger. I knew she ripped me off and there was nothing I could do. I am literally still pissed.

Brite Spa

Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    She took advantage of you. $ for a HJ only is ridiculous. Not all that long ago a $ tip would have been enough for FS in most AMP's around these parts. Mongers need to do their part to keep prices reasonable.
    Agreed, what you experienced is ridiculous. So what happened since a couple good reviews around the first of July? I really wanted to try Brite but these recent reviews about going through your pockets and asking for outlandish contributions makes me wonder. I used to have a good time there about a year ago. New management? That is why this board is so great.

She took advantage of you

I returned from an impromptu overseas trip yesterday and decided to take my mongering experience to massage parlor arena. After reading some reviews here, I decided to try out Brite Spa in Laurel. Prior to getting there, I collected cash and headed over. I took the $. 7 hr for the house fees and and extra $. 8 for any extra activity for the lady. I was ushered in by the madam and fees collected. Once in the room, I was told to get comfy and in a few minutes was joined by a beautiful Asian who introduced herself as Ann. I received a shower and went in for the massage. Shower was good but nothing spectacular. I chose the medium massage and she stayed clothed throughout the massage. After a while we agreed to $. 8 for some sensual act but she kept insisting that it was not enough. She literally refused to do anything but give me HJ for what I give her. In fact she said that she only do HJ for a Benjamin which sounded crazy and ridiculous! It was my first experience and I told her that it was my first so I think she took advantage of that. I need some advice, was she right or did I get taken advantage of? What would you have done under such circumstances?
    She took advantage of you. $ for a HJ only is ridiculous. Not all that long ago a $ tip would have been enough for FS in most AMP's around these parts. Mongers need to do their part to keep prices reasonable.
    Last edited by Tom McAn; 07-14-18 at 13:15. Reason: grammar

Nope

Honestly in my experiences, in multiple locations, . 6 is my usual max for he only. I have drifted upward a few times, and that was typically because the provider was an 8,9, or 10 out of 10 with an amazing body and great personality. Anything higher than 6 for he always felt like a ripoff to me. If I go higher, I'm expecting more.

Also, I will say that in my experiences and reading, the girls at brite are overly aggressive (trying to go through pockets, etc.). I even had mama try to short change me with the change she gave me back once. I'd take my business somewhere else in the future.

9733 Philadelphia

Stopped in shortly after opening, drew Alisha, late 30's, thick Asian lady. Got the large, private, upstairs room, paid house $60 for hour. Decent massage, uncovered, payed attention to the right spots so I was ready on the flip. Negotiated $60 for CBJ. Unspectacular but satisfying.

First Massage Palor Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1984  [View Original Post]
    Went to Shanghai Spa in Glen Burnie which is located in the back of a small building on Crain Highway in town. Nice Asian lady early 50's not bad looking. Did 30 minutes for $40 house fee. She pulled down her bra during the HJ finale and let me play with her nice boobies. With a $40 tip not a bad price for a quick rub and tug.
    Is Shanghai a Korean or Chinese establishment?

Quote Originally Posted by FapAway5592  [View Original Post]
    Preach Brother! It made it safer. I was much happier to pay a little extra to go to a hotel room for a qv. Now I'm driving through shit areas praying for a BJ.
    Made it safer for them too and easier for mongers. They used to have an app that would red flag bad numbers and for some that meant screening was easy.

Once more, I encourage everyone to encourage everyone to use the classifieds here. They're off-shore and Jackson has stood up for this board and the people that use it. I hope he gets rewarded with lots of classified ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty53  [View Original Post]
    Nice report, Do they have table shower?
    They do not.

Posting Limitations