Organized German FKK Club Tours since 1995
click for FREE hookups
The Velvet Rooms
click for FREE hookups

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 838 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 12570
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, cum in that pussy and it is great. I think I did nothing but BBFS the last weekish. Yurina, ran ayase, kaka, Helen, Korean woman, miyuu. Her personality might have me back for another visit. I mean, her personality and tight pussy.
    CIP. This is the Way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe1965  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from vacation and needed some pussy, so I started my search. I've been eyeing Julie at DDY for some time, but it never seemed to work out. I called on Sat to see if she was available on Sun, and she was. I got some intel a couple of months back from another monger who said he saw her in the hallway and that she was cute. There hasn't been any review on her anywhere, so I decided to TOFTT. Am I glad I did. Get to the location and MMS lets me in. Friggin construction workers everywhere, on a Sunday?

Get to the room and this chick is super cute. Pix don't match the actual girl, but I was happy with what I saw. Cute face with cat eyes, long wavy hair, nicely done fake C's. The one thing really different was that from the waste down she was pretty skinny, unlike the hips you'll see in her DDY pix. No table shower due to the construction, so we go into the shower (basement level) with construction workers literally on the other side of the curtain. I didn't give a fuck at this point. I just want this chick to suck my dick. So she started with a scrub down (front, back, up, down), then she cleaned up Mr. Johnson for a bit. We did some DFK off and on, and she seemed to be into it. When the scrubbing was done she rinsed me and got on her knees for a preview BBBJ. This was nice. She's got some nice DSL's, and she was looking up at me with those cat eyes. I was moaning, and I'm sure the construction worker was enjoying it too.

Get back to the room and she lays me face up on the bed and starts with DFK, cat licking, etc. And continues with the BBBJ. However, after a bit I have her sit on my face so I can DATY. If anyone ever tells you they don't believe in heaven, they've never had a hot chick rubbing her pussy on your face while you caress her tits and ass. We switch to 69 for a bit. The reflection in the mirror of her swallowing my cock is priceless. After a couple of minutes of this she gets up and grabs the rubber and does CG with some nice DFK. It was nice, but I wasn't getting the penetration I wanted. So we switch to standing mish at the end of the bed. She lays back with her hair all tousled around her head and her nice tits waiting to be sucked and squeezed, it was another view of heaven. I pounded away for a while and was rubbing her clit, which some chicks don't like. Switched to doggie, and although she doesn't have much for hips, she does have a nice little ass to grab. Which I did, along with rubbing her little asshole. Again, some chicks have a problem with it, she didn't. I love when you're pulling out of a pussy and part of the insides come out, like you're pulling a sleeve inside-out. I came in the bag.
    FYI Julie has 7 TER reviews and she has very good looks and performance ratings. Only knock seems to be that Julie is older. One reviewer put her at early 40's.

DDY Julie

Just got back from vacation and needed some pussy, so I started my search. I've been eyeing Julie at DDY for some time, but it never seemed to work out. I called on Sat to see if she was available on Sun, and she was. I got some intel a couple of months back from another monger who said he saw her in the hallway and that she was cute. There hasn't been any review on her anywhere, so I decided to TOFTT. Am I glad I did. Get to the location and MMS lets me in. Friggin construction workers everywhere, on a Sunday?

Get to the room and this chick is super cute. Pix don't match the actual girl, but I was happy with what I saw. Cute face with cat eyes, long wavy hair, nicely done fake C's. The one thing really different was that from the waste down she was pretty skinny, unlike the hips you'll see in her DDY pix. No table shower due to the construction, so we go into the shower (basement level) with construction workers literally on the other side of the curtain. I didn't give a fuck at this point. I just want this chick to suck my dick. So she started with a scrub down (front, back, up, down), then she cleaned up Mr. Johnson for a bit. We did some DFK off and on, and she seemed to be into it. When the scrubbing was done she rinsed me and got on her knees for a preview BBBJ. This was nice. She's got some nice DSL's, and she was looking up at me with those cat eyes. I was moaning, and I'm sure the construction worker was enjoying it too.

Get back to the room and she lays me face up on the bed and starts with DFK, cat licking, etc. And continues with the BBBJ. However, after a bit I have her sit on my face so I can DATY. If anyone ever tells you they don't believe in heaven, they've never had a hot chick rubbing her pussy on your face while you caress her tits and ass. We switch to 69 for a bit. The reflection in the mirror of her swallowing my cock is priceless. After a couple of minutes of this she gets up and grabs the rubber and does CG with some nice DFK. It was nice, but I wasn't getting the penetration I wanted. So we switch to standing mish at the end of the bed. She lays back with her hair all tousled around her head and her nice tits waiting to be sucked and squeezed, it was another view of heaven. I pounded away for a while and was rubbing her clit, which some chicks don't like. Switched to doggie, and although she doesn't have much for hips, she does have a nice little ass to grab. Which I did, along with rubbing her little asshole. Again, some chicks have a problem with it, she didn't. I love when you're pulling out of a pussy and part of the insides come out, like you're pulling a sleeve inside-out. I came in the bag.

I laid back down and she cleaned me up with a towel. She asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes. I didn't expect much, but it was actually a pretty good massage. She massaged back then front. When that was done she asked me if I wanted to try again. To which I basically said "hell yes", and she proceeded with the cat licking, etc. Until she got to the BBBJ, which was really nice. However, little Johnny was not cooperating and this point. She was a trooper though and kept sucking it for a good number of minutes. Until I pulled her off and had her finish with a HJ, which I practically had to beg her to stop stroking. She laughed a bit and we did some more DFK. About five minutes later I called for round three, and she was ready to go. But I told her I was kidding. That would have been like climbing Mt. Everest.

I got dressed and we did a bit more DFK before walking out the door. I will definately see her again. Cute face, great body, nice tits and fantastic attitude. $3. 4 plus. 4 tip. I highly recommend and I'm sure the construction workers would as well.

Be carefull out there and keep the great reviews coming.

J.

SL Yurina got the D

Yurina 400 hr early 20's 5'8 A cup DFK BBFS BBBJ.

Why not bang another Japanese woman I never met before? I am tearing through Japanese Bush like Bobcat Goldthwait in a Godzilla outfit. Yurina comes up to my mouth. The top of her head and I am 6'4 so I think she is 5'8. Tall and if you seen any tall Japanese girls you know her body. It is her in the pics for body and the face is her with some filtering (the one that is less touched up). She is pretty and smiles a lot and is pretty damn sweet.

She speaks English good without a Japanese accent. Maybe a slight German one but she's never been to Germany. In the shower and she has no fat but has some good meat on her. I did see her ass later in the hallway and did a double take. Or just stare at it like a pervert. Noticed the shaved pussy.

In the room she is a good kisser and has a nice GF feel to her. BBBJ has some depth to it. Upper level Japanese. 69 and my tongue went round the clit like some grand slam base running and last one slid into home, tongue up that pussy and face buried. Then it was on. It ain't sex until you are face deep in labia! Read a science book. It is right in there.

She asks 200 bbfscip. Yada yada yada and I am bareback trying to fit my dick in that pussy. 20 seconds later. She is riding me and I am getting in there and some standing mish and I am kissing her to make it easier for her to get fully dicked. Some break in position for a bit and mish. Kissing her in mish and this pussy is great. No lube is it. Or minimal lube. I used to think BBFS fucking feels better and condom cumming feels better. But Kaka and Yurina have swayed me to BBFS for cumming BUT only if no or almost no lube. I banged this Korean woman this week BBFS and while it felt good she used so much lube that there was no friction and I just couldn't finish and I didn't think about taking my dick out and wiping it off.

Anyway, cum in that pussy and it is great. I think I did nothing but BBFS the last weekish. Yurina, ran ayase, kaka, Helen, Korean woman, miyuu. Her personality might have me back for another visit. I mean, her personality and tight pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I gets DDY and SL mix up and booker do too. Anyhows, I always ask mms for line up for next rounds ahead. I lucky that Tessie introduce me to Lena after fucking one of the other gals. She be tall and beautiful. I almost fuck her then and there, but wants to wait until I save up some juice. She lot like pics, but they be glammed up, like usual.

Next day I run to see Lena and hit it off like we be real life lovers. Good fucking, sucking, talking, everything. I wonders if any you guys get the intense top level GFE from her likes I did?

FBSA all ten 10 10,10 10 in my book.
    If you didn't check out DDY Isabel and Aurora check them out too. More of the fit Latinas. Hot.

I have to check out Lena next time she is here.

Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for all the questions.

I'm located in NJ, but want to venture to NYC and it looks like SL has what I'm looking for. I reached out to screen and they want photo ID (OK) and work ID (not so OK). Is there something else that I can use instead of work ID? I asked, but they didn't answer. Once verified, it'd be nice to know that they get rid of the info. Lastly, if you screen with SL, are you good at DDY or any others as well? TIA.
    SL and DDY are related shops so screen at one and you are good at both.

You can work with them and even do a video chat to screen. They don't keep the info. They just want to make sure you are not a cop. They would probably take linkdedin instead of work. I've done this at places in different states and never had a problem and I've been doing this years.

These places do not want to piss people off. They don't want trouble.

I was in Midtown and thought I would stop somewhere and get my rocks off. City Place is convenient and reliable. They give you the all-around service here and I definitely had a fun hour.

Parking on the street. Arie is a sexy MILF, very well kept up, about 5-3, dark hair, super nice DDD boobs, cute face with a very pleasing smile. House = 80. Good TS service, and she gave me a couple of extra strokes on Johnson after stroking me hard with the soap and washing me off. Nice little preview hint as it turned out. Standard massage service. Good solid pressure then hot towel treatment to finish things off.

Negotiated the tip (gave her 180) and then Arie went out. I lay back down on the bed then a couple minutes later so came back and was ready to go. LT included some kisses and transitioned to CBJ quickly. Nice and slurpy, good sucking and took it nice and slow when I guided her that way. Very good feel and I let her keep on for a few minutes. Didn't want to bust of course, so I motioned her to climb aboard and we started out in CG with Arie and her boobs leaning over me. Switched to doggy and gave myself some good access to her small frame, then switched again to mish to finish off with her squeezing to get the last drops out. Fun session, hit the spot. Definitely a repeatable provider.

Sorry for all the questions.

I'm located in NJ, but want to venture to NYC and it looks like SL has what I'm looking for. I reached out to screen and they want photo ID (OK) and work ID (not so OK). Is there something else that I can use instead of work ID? I asked, but they didn't answer. Once verified, it'd be nice to know that they get rid of the info. Lastly, if you screen with SL, are you good at DDY or any others as well? TIA.

Lena very best DDY. SL. Maybe everywhere!

I gets DDY and SL mix up and booker do too. Anyhows, I always ask mms for line up for next rounds ahead. I lucky that Tessie introduce me to Lena after fucking one of the other gals. She be tall and beautiful. I almost fuck her then and there, but wants to wait until I save up some juice. She lot like pics, but they be glammed up, like usual.

Next day I run to see Lena and hit it off like we be real life lovers. Good fucking, sucking, talking, everything. I wonders if any you guys get the intense top level GFE from her likes I did?

FBSA all ten 10 10,10 10 in my book.

Curvy Elodie DDY

After banging the little gals I wants some variety. I picks Elodie and it was good. She gots the fakest body I ever seen, but it works. Big fat ass like that Kardash girl. Huge tits so bigs like balloons they looks like they going pop. If you like them big fake curves, man, she be your gal!

I fucks her in doggy and that could be the end. Great view and I likes the eye contact in mirror. Nice fast strong CG fuck and like in movies with those big jugs bouncy. She not the tightest box and pussy not pretty like face, if you like the fat pussy lips like me.

I think she best skills with the BBBJ. Kept spitting on my cock like a naughty chick. Real nice smile and great smiles.

She jerks and sucks real hard and I blow second load of day. Not a big blast, but she wipe cum all over her face like a good girl. They trains them good at DDY!

FBSA 9, 8, 9, 8.

Tiny Ones. DDY win big with Verna

I go with mongers suggestions—thanks guys for the tiny ones. They all is good, but I gives my vote to DDY's Verna.

We gets the little rooms, but it OK. She starts with great BBBJ and I loves to watch my fat cock in her mouth in those DDY mirrors. Then, condom she ask? So good a cock sucker I say not yet. She sucks good hard and steady for 15 minute. Grade A cock suck.

Then she rubs that nice little pussy with the fat lips on my cock. Teases real good with imp smiles. Nice eyes too. I about to blow, but I wants more, so I asks to slows down. She smiling big, knows she got me in her little hand. Slowly sits on cock and give me a nice slow tight Asian CG ride. She so tiny I lift her ups like a caveman and plug it into her doggy, then mish. Good 10 minute fuck. I pull out and blast one of biggest loads of my life all over her face, neck, tiny tits. She grab my cock and suck last drops out like the pro she be. Look like por nstar with all that cum and act like she love it.

FBAS = 9 (like photos but be glammed up) 9 (love them little gals and those fat pussy lips and tight box. Most guys might puts her body at 7-8) Attitude and Skills top drawer shit. High recommend.

36 Dream Spa. Dora

I was in action last night at Dream Spa. Got the lineup and had a lot of choices with some new girls in the mix. I didn't know most of them personally, so I told Mama I'd take whichever was available when I got there. I headed over, and Mama introduced me to Dora who had come out into the hall. Cute and looked good, fit and petite body, so I said okay and we went into the room.

Dora was very friendly, moderate English, cheerful. We chatted as I undressed, then headed over to the shower. Standard work, but nice and relaxing, good start to the session. Looped around back to the room and received a few minutes of relaxing massaging interlude before things heated up. Awesome BBBJ on the flip, with ready access to caress and kiss Dora's breasts and shoulders. I let her go on for a while, then we did a brief DATY before she slipped on the cover and climbed on top. Hot view as ever, nice and tight in the V, and I again let her carry until I figured I was starting to get close, then swapped to mish to finish.

Service was great, hot time, hopefully she'll be here for the next time, although I also saw Nana in the hallway briefly and she looked good too LOL. Big boobs! Out for Dora was 300.

Sexy Body Olivia at City Place

This morning I dropped by City Place to check the new girl Olivia. MMS assured me that it was a brand new Olivia. I got there and of course it was the same MMS as last time answered the door, remembered me, was very nice, and showed me to the room.

Olivia walked in. Wow. Hot Body. Pretty Face. Big smile. Warm hug to greet me. Very good way to start the session. The service didn't disappoint. TS was warm and relaxing. Convo was fun, flirty, and easy. Olivia 's English isn't fluent but isn't bad either. She's a pro without a jaded attitude, so no communication issues and the session flowed very smoothly.

Main service first back in the room. LT and catbath to start, then nice BBBJ, then doggy followed by some pretty intense mish. I came really hard with Olivia urging me on and then lay down and let her clean me up. Decent light massage followed, then some cuddling and chit chat for the last few minutes. Definitely not rushed and had the true GFE feel. A lot of fun. Good deal and hot girl. Perfect way to start the week LOL. 80+200. Happy Hunting all.

Zoey at NYAF

I've been trying to book a session with Zoey this past month but our schedules didn't cross over until this past weekend. She was worth the wait and is now neck and neck with Vicky (my favorite certified baddie here) only Vicky's nonstop DT keep her just a hair above the competition.

She is by far one of the more naturally attractive girls that I've come across here and any AMP. She is slightly taller than the other girls (around 5'4), long slender legs and a modest top that looks almost identical to her second photo. Also happy to report that the photos of her on the site are 100% accurate, her enhanced top looks slightly more enhanced in the first photo but other then that not much else has been altered.

I think the term GFE is tossed around loosely and while a provider may have really good service and make you see stars, that doesn't necessarily make it a GFE in my opinion. Would a real girlfriend eat the booty for 10 minutes after washing me down? Maybe if I was dating a crazy French chick but I have yet to find a regular girl into that.

I give Zoey the GFE badge because interacting with her was less of a service and more of an experience. She is really into kissing and didn't stop in the beginning on the session. DFK with her is something else and reminded me when I first used to make out with horny HS girls decades ago when I was 16. Her performance is convincing and her non stop roaming hands eventually found their mark as she undid my pants.

She blew me with the same passion in her kisses, nice and slow and first and didn't even put me in her mouth before caressing my balls and everything else in-between. She can and does DT but slow ad steady making me want more and more with each stroke. She knows what she was doing and the tease was trying to pro long the inevitable as long as possible.

When she finally climbed on top she used my head to trace from top to bottom of her pussy in a attempt to knock on heavens door and ask for entry. I might have gotten 20% of myself into the promise land but I can't and won't break by no PSE golden rule. I motioned and reached over to grab an Okamoto jacket that I had brought and after she glanced / nodded with approval I was quickly suited up and ready to go. Started out nice and slow on top; slowly grinding back and forth before even thinking about bouncing up and down. I couldn't take it anymore and brought her ankles towards my hips and went hard from below. I flipped her over and spent a decent amount of time in missionary to get close for some more DFK. Half hour went faster than I imagined and I was still pounding away when time was almost up. Finished the session CIM, a bit rushed and a reminder to stick to the hour to avoid this. Great experience and if it wasn't clear before, one of the hottest providers here.

SL Kaka. Sweet ass Kaka

Kaka $340 hr dfk BBFS BBBJ, A tits, good ass on her, trimmed muff.

White lingerie pic is her with a tiny bit of P.S. On the face. She was skinny and tall for a Japanese girl with a pretty face. I was all over her. Walked up behind her and got my hand under that skirt.

Japanese girls are fun and they are cute and young and it is great to bang them out and maybe talk a little. Very few have a personality that makes me like actually like them and come back. If you saw this girl somewhere other than a ***** house you would never think she did this. Damn sweet girl. The last Japanese girl I liked this much at this location was Dalya which was two names ago.

She DFKs good and her BBBJ is no joke. She can go deep. Not DT queen deep but for Japanese women very deep. Maho at 1010 might have been the deepest. Very respectable. 69 she has a great looking and tasting pussy. Exactly what you would expect.

For bbfscip I always give the asking price. I never paid that much. Before. I am trying to talk her down and not getting it. But I always try after 69 if need be. She flipped the whole thing on me. She straddles me I am thinking ok some p2 p and I was trying to get her to 100 and she is like 100 cum outside. She sticks my dick in her. OMG that pussy was so good. She just brutally out negotiated me. "I will give you the extra 100 if I cum in you". And we will get to that. But yes I did.

She didn't use any lube which is key for BBFS. CG and mish with DFK. My cock loved this girl. Rock hard the whole time and the cute faces she made and noises and I was like so careful. Not really but I wasn't crazy either. But near the very end I was letting go until cumming. I laid on top of her and was about to pull out and she pulled me to her. I thought we are making babies here people. Look out! But she just reached for a tissue so mah sperm wouldn't get everywhere. I am like, Hey, spermines, don't you know where your home is? Stay in there. Stay there as long as you can. You have to cherish it.

We talked for a while. That pussy was good so we had the time to talk. I definitely want to see her again but cannot resist that pussy. One of the best feeling ones I've had.

DDY Elodie hottie with a huge booty and tatas

Elodie 400 hr BBBJ cfs DFK early 20's about 5 foot built to bubble with fake Ds and a bug butt.

Elodie is damn pretty. She has well done tits with no scars and anything else she might or might not have got improved didn't have scars. Sometimes that is enough for me.

Her ass is so big she uses paper towels to wipe it. She has almost zero English and she will talk to you in Spanish. All that and that she is friendly and I conducted her moves with my hard on.

Shower she gave a surprise preview BBBJ. I let it go on. Oh, she was going to suck it until I stopped her. And I did. Back to the room. I am on the bed and I kiss her tits and kiss her mouth. She opens her mouth, she gives me some tongue. She is not the kissing banding like Nadia but nice and soft. I laid back and she really slobbered my cock and got it slick. Some HJ / BBBJ action.

Condom and Cg and I did not ask for rcg although I thought about it. Standing mish and grabbed onto those tits. Then standing doggy. And I am really just considering if a girl's ass is X big to just start off and stay here. What I did really like is I fucked her hard and deep here and she took it. Went to mish but back to regular doggy and came. This was a couple days after she started. She is learning the ropes. The ropes of sperm that is.

For hotness she is on the level of the other better Latinas here.

Posting Limitations