Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Daya

Got to see Daya 2 months ago. I've tried to contact since, but no luck. Any know if email or number changed?

Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    Seeking Arrangements seems to have gone blank. Anyone have any info?
    It works for me.

Seeking Arrangements?

Seeking Arrangements seems to have gone blank. Anyone have any info?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyJeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm jealous your average is 200, I normally go 0 for 10 these days. Which brings me to: http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/do...s/011423250984 Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks.
    Also very Curious about This girl. Communicated well with text. Just been skiddish about pulling the trigger. RJ & I too would appreciate intel, if you've experienced her- "Pregnant Intensities". Be Safe Men.

DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, been wanting to get up this way and meet DeAnna for quite some time. Definitely glad I did. She is a sweet woman and we had a great time. Her place is in a good part of town but needs a little work (landlord issues). Her place was clean and orderly and did not smell of smoke which I always appreciate. I only did a half hour but she's not a clock watcher. Pics are accurate with a little baby damage that I didn't mind at all on this sexy MILF. She rode me to at least to O's and then I finished in Mish. Great oral skills. She worked hard to make sure I had a good time. I definitely would see her again. A real sweetheart. Take good care of her.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...s/163654080923
    I've seen her several times. Very very sweet lady. I agree with you. Not a clock watcher. Great oral skills she can really get into it and I love her orgasms. Glad she has her own place, Last time I saw her she was still in a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by RonanCross  [View Original Post]
    Had the exact same problem yesterday. Tried 10 girls, 2 of them got back to me 6 hours later. Ugh.
    I'm jealous your average is 200, I normally go 0 for 10 these days. Which brings me to: http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/do...s/011423250984 Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks.

Finally got to meet DeAnna

Hello all, been wanting to get up this way and meet DeAnna for quite some time. Definitely glad I did. She is a sweet woman and we had a great time. Her place is in a good part of town but needs a little work (landlord issues). Her place was clean and orderly and did not smell of smoke which I always appreciate. I only did a half hour but she's not a clock watcher. Pics are accurate with a little baby damage that I didn't mind at all on this sexy MILF. She rode me to at least to O's and then I finished in Mish. Great oral skills. She worked hard to make sure I had a good time. I definitely would see her again. A real sweetheart. Take good care of her.

http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...s/163654080923

Quote Originally Posted by RonanCross  [View Original Post]
    Had the exact same problem yesterday. Tried 10 girls, 2 of them got back to me 6 hours later. Ugh.
    I tried to set up something this morning. Told me she was ready ask where to go silence for 40 min then get a hold of me and see If I still wanted to see her. I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by NardBoy  [View Original Post]
    So frustrating today. Don't get any time off during the week to play. Had today off, tried to make arrangements all week with no replies back on most of my inquiries and a couple ladies were not available. So decided to make some attempts at settling for some girls. I have attempted to contact eight different providers today with only one of them contacting me back. Sorry there's not a lot of information here just felt the need to vent. Stupid Kalamazoo area. I miss my Grand Rapids ladies.

Iso

Looking for a slim / petite provider that likes rough oral. A woman that enjoys (or pretends to enjoy) having her throat abused.

Any info would be appreciated.

Uggghhh

So frustrating today. Don't get any time off during the week to play. Had today off, tried to make arrangements all week with no replies back on most of my inquiries and a couple ladies were not available. So decided to make some attempts at settling for some girls. I have attempted to contact eight different providers today with only one of them contacting me back. Sorry there's not a lot of information here just felt the need to vent. Stupid Kalamazoo area. I miss my Grand Rapids ladies.

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim27  [View Original Post]
    Glad that this site is back. I had a real dry spell hopefully it will pick up again.
    I too have had a dry spell.

Go thing

Glad that this site is back. I had a real dry spell hopefully it will pick up again.

Up north.

If you are heading up north I have a few I can refer you to. Contact me if interested.

Fb on BP

Quote Originally Posted by WalterJ  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone explain why provider profiles on Backpage now have hot links to facebook, or twitter accounts. Some times the links don't work, sometimes they go to a person that may or may not look like the provider. Mostly they look like they go to someones account that likely would not be happy if they found out the use. Is their any advantage for us with these links or do they provide any assurance that a provider may be real?

For example this provider.

http://kalamazoo.backpage.com/WomenS...-more/41447472

Has a link to a facebook account showing a woman and her children.
    I think you need to have a FB, twitter or snap chat link to post a add on BP. Must be a new regulation lawn force meant implemented into BP. I think it's that way because most of the FB links are died accounts.

Posting Limitations