Hello,

It seems that I had quite a few PMs. I rarely check them and tried to reply going back 12 months.

Most of the questions were centered on DO dances and Leveraging Twitter.

A DO dance is a high mileage dance where your dick is out. These dances require privacy. I suggest clubs that have tall chairs as it doesn't look out of the ordinary for her ass to be in your crotch. Imo, I prefer tall bar chairs as the regular chairs are lower to the ground and the girl is in your lap as opposed to grinding on your lap.

Moreover, Low chairs require the girl to squat more which will eventually tire her out. Lastly, if security comes near you it's easier to put your dick back up in a tall chair.

I suggest wearing khakis / chinos, joggers, or hoop shorts. Anything but jeans. Ideally, you want to enter the club with junior already out through your boxers / underwear so all you have to do is unzip.

Speaking of zippers, try to avoid them. You can get your shart scratched. Also, the zipper will scratch their ass while they're dancing on you.

Jogging pants with a dick hole is best. Target sells a pair of Pajama pants that has pockets that can pass as joggers.

Always asked the dancer ahead of time if she's down with a DO dance. The easiest way to get thrown out or beat up by security is to pull your junior out with consent first. I generally will get a few dances and if she's doing heavy stick shifting, I'll tell her I'd get 10 more dances if I can get them with my dick out. 75% will decline, 25% will oblige.

Always have a condom on deck as they are generally hiding junior in between their cheeks. As she's grinding, it can slide in so, for obvious reasons, have a rubber on deck or take your chances of being raw with a woman who dances for a living.

Never tell other dancers you're getting DO dances. They will tell management to get the girl fired. Civilian strippers hate girls who do FS and DO dances and are always trying to get rid of competition.

Twitter Girls.

I locate them on listcrawler using Twitter in the search feature, I ask them if they dance and, if so, where do they dance. From there, I meet them at the club and have a good time.