Thursday, 09-10.

So, I decided to make the rounds last night, to Henry's and Bogart's.

Despite my last couple of visits on Thursday nights, Henry's was pretty basically dead last night. There were only a few customers and 7 or 8 girls. Of those, the names remember are Cash and Cassie. While I can't remember her name, the attractive brunette with hair that goes halfway down her back, with the most perfect set of natural tits that I've ever seen in my life, was dancing. She's the one who goes back and forth between waitressing and dancing. I hadn't seen her there in a while but if you know who I'm talking about and are a fan of hers, you might consider paying Henry's a visit.

Briefly, I talked to a short, very slightly thick, white girl with black shoulder length hair and a couple of face piercings. She was wearing a nice little outfit of black thigh highs, belts, garters and a plaid bra. A woman who's wearing any kind of plaid has always been appealing to me. She was very personable and very willing but in the end, we couldn't come to terms. It wasn't that she wasn't negotiable, because she was, it's just that things didn't quite work out because of a certain preference of mine. While I obviously can't comment on her performance, she strikes me as someone who would be worthwhile to visit the VIP with.

In the end, although Cassie is a good performer but I decided that I'd pass on her last night and see what was going on at Bogart's. Truthfully, I don't go to Bogarts much anymore, because there's no one that I really see there anymore. They ones that I did see on occasion have moved on. Still, I was hoping Samatha was working at Bogart's, so I'd just hang on, have a couple of drinks and catch up with her. I've known her from the time she was dancing as a regular at Henry's South.

Well, I get to Bogart's and there's not that many cars in the parking lot, nor are there many dancers. No Samantha either. As with Henry's, there were 7 or 8 girls working. I recognized a couple of them but the only name I remember was Monique. She's a tall AA woman with man mades who's been working there for years. She goes bottomless on stage sometimes. Although I've never been back with her, she's very nice and always stops by to say hello.

The most interesting thing that happened last night was the dramatic side show between a short brunette waitress, a customer and management. At the table next to me was an older, grey haired guy with a hat on. He was quiet and just seems like he was just having a good time enjoying the scenery. Well, the next thing I know, the short waitress is backing away from the table and screaming at the guy and I can't figure out why. He looks a bit stunned by the drama. The bouncer comes over, as does the manager.

The manager briefly talks to the guy, steps away and starts a talking to the waitress, which she quickly escalated into a screaming match. At first, the manager tells her to go home but she wouldn't let it go and keeps screaming. He's pissed by this point I see him give her to motion to go and walks away. The waitress then turns around and starts screaming that he just fired her. Quite honestly, after the way she went off on the customer, unless he did something especially is wrong - which I can't imagine that he did - she deserved to be fired anyway.

From there, the only dancer I talked to about going back was a decent looking blonde with dishwater blonde hair, average sized tits and a decent looking ass. From what I was told, she'd only been working there a month or so. I tipped her and we talked for a bit. She started negotiations at $200, which I declined and she quickly dropped down to $150. That was closer to my price range but again, things didn't quite work out. While she was sitting at my table, I asked about what happened with the waitress and again, while I can't remember all of the details to it, my impression was that it boiled down to a high strung waitress who had a bit to drink.

As a footnote, I talked to a waitress at Bogart's, who I've known since her dancer days at South. South is usually mentioned in our conversations. Well, she's telling me that it's opening again and that they're looking for new management there. When I asked if the family had sold it, she said no, they're just looking for new managers. When I'd asked how long ago she'd heard that, she said about a month ago.

As far as my thoughts on South, well, I SO hope they open the place up again and a new management team is just what they need to get it going again. I know that the last bar manager that they had in there chased a lot of talent off, because he was so rude and demeaning toward them. Every time I felt like there was some decent talent starting to come in there, it wasn't long before they left. In fact, I'd talked to several dancers who said that they were leaving, specifically because of him.

Personally, I've always thought Mark would be a great choice to be the general manager at South. He was a bouncer for a long time and has been around the family for at least twenty years. For those of you who don't know who I've talking about, he's a tall guy with a short haircut and goatee. From my interactions with him and from what I've seen with everyone else, the customers like him and the dancers like him. He seems like a natural fit to take over. The management sets the tone of an establishment. So, anyone who's involved in ownership of the place reads this, maybe it's food for thought.

After the bust out last night, I considered going back to make the rounds for day shift but I'd be less than happy to make another trip only to have two bad adventures in a row. Nicole, who I've written about many times and is a star performer will probably be there but I'd still have to put in the effort to make the 20-30 minute drive.

To end this novel of mine, I apologize in advance for any grammatical or spelling errors.