So take this for what it's worth, which is probably nothing, but I live in bc, walk the rail trail and other areas of bc a lot for exercise and to get out and about. Lately I've noticed homeless people under the bridges, which honestly, I've not seen much of in years, especially not to this level. Regardless, I recently saw a female, middle aged, under one of the main bridges. As I walked by, she said Hi, I exchanged a few pleasantries and continued. Kept looking back to try and gauge situation. On the way back through I swung by again, asked her story. She's there with an SO, but he wasn't there at that time, admits she's recovering user. Says she goes to CRM for showers, goes to library to apply for jobs, etc. I went on and after getting my car I figured I'd swing by once more and give her a donation and see if I could pick up any signals. This time her SO was there. They were prepping for the night. I flagged her down and gave her donation. Up close I realized she wasn't as good as I initially thought, but also not horrible. Gave her a donation and we chatted some more. Like I said, when I got a closer look at her (I. E. Not up toward the top of the bridge area), I wasn't really interested and not sure if she would be, but never know when people are in that type of situation. She's kinda goofy, middle aged, ok looking, but with some extra. I guess I'd kinda compare her to Mrs Lester who's recently back. Again, may be nothing, but maybe someone here wants to try.