click for FREE hookups
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
click for FREE hookups
Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, never book anything more than 1 hr unless you've seen them before. If they end up staying longer good for you. Higher rates as always doesn't mean good or extra. But yes the biggest thing is not gng in expecting more, feel the vibe, if she's distance then it's probably going to be a good time, maybe try to get closer and if still distant then don't push it. Luckily for me I have had anyone standoffish towards me.
    I just want to be clear here. Any chick asking for more than around one bill for cuddles isn't just "not good". They are thieves, grifters and bullshitters. They might look great, but nearly every one of them has the personality and empathy of a wet piece of toast. AVOID them at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    Most of the cuddlers are completely platonic. The cuter ones have rules like pay when they show up. If you try anything with them, or ask for extras, they will leave and report you to the site. Never had that happen to me, but then I don't mix hobbies.

That being said, there have been several who have made. Offers. The amount varies widely depending on the girl. One wanted an "all-inclusive" of $1 K. She would do an "overnight stay". Honestly, she was probably worth it based on what's on LC and even Tryst. Cute blonde college student, looked like a VS model, c-cups and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet with great blue eyes. She's off the site now, got a sugar daddy and is off in Ibiza.

Another who was a cute skinny redhead, just started rubbing her chest and butt against me during the session, wouldn't kiss but did pretty much everything else to stretch out the session for 3 hours. All "off-site", of course, since the site takes a cut. She paid the cut for the 1 hour scheduled, but wanted the money for a 3 hour, so clothes came off.

Another thicker chick from Orl came by and just basically jumped my bones for her given rate. Think she was just a sex addict and I flipped her switch. She started cuddling after she got off, ended up staying an extra hour, so I tipped good. She's also off the site.

Now here's the bad part: half of the "cuddlers" just lay there, almost no interaction, just dead fish. This happened with a little Hispanic girl, a black college student, and a thin girl from St Pete. I certainly made no moves, this was platonic, they were just grifters.

But I'd say that out of the twenty or so sessions I've had on that site, MOST are platonic. Here's a few guidelines:

1. If they reach out to you directly based on your profile, they probably want to "reach an arragement".

2. If they leave any mention of "platonic only" or "fully comply with the rules of the site" out, they might find you cute enough or ask if you want to see their menu. Or need the money, LOL.

3. Don't book a session thinking you can sneak their panties off or something. Go into it platonic.

4. If their photos are scantily clad, or show some low-cut tops, yoga pants or whatever, and they don't have a list of rules five miles long, they're a 30% chance of getting something out of the visit aside from just cuddles.

5. Don't get a cuddle session based on rates thinking there are extras. The ones charging over 100 are just grifters who are too lazy to set up an *.

6. Don't book multiple hours. First, if a girl is insisting multiple hours "for our first meeting" she's terrible. Second, the site takes a cut (30%) of the session, so if it's only logged as 1 hour, they keep the other hours full rates. And if they want to stay for 3 hours. Well let's just say they usually do so with other fun things in mind. So always book 1 hour, if they ask, then just say something like "I had weird experiences with this site, but if we get along, I can book for another hour or two".

7. Even with that, don't book expecting nookie. But I met some really cool girls there, some were just fun to cuddle with, others were FUN to cuddle with and half of them were shitty grifters.
    Agreed, never book anything more than 1 hr unless you've seen them before. If they end up staying longer good for you. Higher rates as always doesn't mean good or extra. But yes the biggest thing is not gng in expecting more, feel the vibe, if she's distance then it's probably going to be a good time, maybe try to get closer and if still distant then don't push it. Luckily for me I have had anyone standoffish towards me.

My input after a few years on a site

Most of the cuddlers are completely platonic. The cuter ones have rules like pay when they show up. If you try anything with them, or ask for extras, they will leave and report you to the site. Never had that happen to me, but then I don't mix hobbies.

That being said, there have been several who have made. Offers. The amount varies widely depending on the girl. One wanted an "all-inclusive" of $1 K. She would do an "overnight stay". Honestly, she was probably worth it based on what's on LC and even Tryst. Cute blonde college student, looked like a VS model, c-cups and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet with great blue eyes. She's off the site now, got a sugar daddy and is off in Ibiza.

Another who was a cute skinny redhead, just started rubbing her chest and butt against me during the session, wouldn't kiss but did pretty much everything else to stretch out the session for 3 hours. All "off-site", of course, since the site takes a cut. She paid the cut for the 1 hour scheduled, but wanted the money for a 3 hour, so clothes came off.

Another thicker chick from Orl came by and just basically jumped my bones for her given rate. Think she was just a sex addict and I flipped her switch. She started cuddling after she got off, ended up staying an extra hour, so I tipped good. She's also off the site.

Now here's the bad part: half of the "cuddlers" just lay there, almost no interaction, just dead fish. This happened with a little Hispanic girl, a black college student, and a thin girl from St Pete. I certainly made no moves, this was platonic, they were just grifters.

But I'd say that out of the twenty or so sessions I've had on that site, MOST are platonic. Here's a few guidelines:

1. If they reach out to you directly based on your profile, they probably want to "reach an arragement".

2. If they leave any mention of "platonic only" or "fully comply with the rules of the site" out, they might find you cute enough or ask if you want to see their menu. Or need the money, LOL.

3. Don't book a session thinking you can sneak their panties off or something. Go into it platonic.

4. If their photos are scantily clad, or show some low-cut tops, yoga pants or whatever, and they don't have a list of rules five miles long, they're a 30% chance of getting something out of the visit aside from just cuddles.

5. Don't get a cuddle session based on rates thinking there are extras. The ones charging over 100 are just grifters who are too lazy to set up an *.

6. Don't book multiple hours. First, if a girl is insisting multiple hours "for our first meeting" she's terrible. Second, the site takes a cut (30%) of the session, so if it's only logged as 1 hour, they keep the other hours full rates. And if they want to stay for 3 hours. Well let's just say they usually do so with other fun things in mind. So always book 1 hour, if they ask, then just say something like "I had weird experiences with this site, but if we get along, I can book for another hour or two".

7. Even with that, don't book expecting nookie. But I met some really cool girls there, some were just fun to cuddle with, others were FUN to cuddle with and half of them were shitty grifters.

Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Magellano  [View Original Post]
    Always been curious about the cuddling thing. I wonder if there could be any extra available like BJ not necessarily FS. But I would take it all!!

Did anybody try anything like that? Any Feedback.
    I have had some experiences but nothing hoped it would have went. Its probably the most YMMV situation you can try in the hobby. The basis is simply cuddling and that alone. So inquiring about extras through the site is not recommended. Your best bet is find someone you like and go for it. Its cuddling, so to some degree you'll be wrapped up around each other. If the vibe is right etc maybe you'll get lucky, maybe you just get a good conversation and cuddle. Maybe your 1 hr session turns into 3 hrs and you've banged 3 times and hit it off LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to make an observation and see is it's just me or not. We all know this is one of the lowest times in terms of quantity and quality in Tampa's history. Blame a lot of things like pay for play internet fan type sites, Captains, smarter providers are savvy enough to make their bank another way, OD's, low unemployment rates, better starting salaries, more jobs not asking for drug tests, deposit scams on the hobby sites, increased session fees so providers don't have to work as many clients, providers getting busted, providers getting clean and exiting the hobby and too many new people in the Tampa area since Covid overusing our provider resources. Whatever the reason or reasons are, one thing seems to stand out to me.

We all know the majority of providers have a habit of some kind. We all basically accept this as standard. Some of us like / love this part of the hobby, and some not so much. I've been in the hobby 30+ years and have stories I'll remember on my deathbed.
    It isn't just Tampa. The pay for play hobby has always been evolving from time eternal, all areas change, and from an availability standpoint it is currently at a very low point. The answer is found in why girls will sell their pussy or mouth. If the risk is low and the money good, more girls will offer up the goods. If there is too much risk and they have other viable options, less pussy for sale. You are correct that drugs fuel most of the current providers, but that hasn't always been the case. I am originally from San Diego, and 20 years ago I would go out at lunchtime and bang a cute 18 year old without too much hunting. At that point in time, none of the girls I was banging were into drugs at all, they just came from poorer backgrounds and wanted nice things they couldn't afford otherwise. Those were good times for my dick, didn't know how good it was until it was gone for good.

Part of the problem is our uptight society. We are getting pressure from both Conservatives and Liberals alike. The conservative take is to eliminate P4 P over fake outrage about morals, religion, etc. The liberals want to eliminate it as they say it objectifies women as cum dumpsters. With pressure from both sides, p4 p is a losing proposition. If they really wanted to "clean up" they should drop prosecution of soft crimes like prostitution and simple possession. Once a girl is busted, it effectively makes them unemployable and they have no viable options in our society.

Take a girl like Bella, she is trapped into what she does. 5 years ago, she tried to go clean. She cleaned up, and I talked to her one day and she was all prettied up, heading to a job interview, she had like 6 interviews lined up. Met up with her a week later and she was crushed, didn't get any of the positions because she had an arrest record. And even if McDonald's were to hire her, at that time all the kind of places that would hire someone like her paid minimum wage. Work all day for like 40 bucks take home. Instead, she can get 40 bucks in 15 minutes sucking dick. Which is the more attractive option?

I travel a lot on business. All areas in the country are seeing the same dynamics. It actually means that more girls these days can get what they need without resorting to sucking dick. Bad for my sexual needs but good for them. If we get a recession, expect more pussy for sale, it is just economics. Fortunately for me, I am an old fart and don't know how many more years I can still get it up to bang whatever pussy is available. I will take what I can get for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in cuddle comfort? Its a growing thread in the Orlando area, couldn't find any threads here.

There could be some working girls on there but not sure, currently looking at this one. Hoping find someone that allows or is likely with going the extra mile.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/sillygoose000 (copy and paste link to work).
    Always been curious about the cuddling thing. I wonder if there could be any extra available like BJ not necessarily FS. But I would take it all!!

Did anybody try anything like that? Any Feedback.

You're not crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to make an observation and see is it's just me or not. We all know this is one of the lowest times in terms of quantity and quality in Tampa's history. Blame a lot of things like pay for play internet fan type sites, Captains, smarter providers are savvy enough to make their bank another way, OD's, low unemployment rates, better starting salaries, more jobs not asking for drug tests, deposit scams on the hobby sites, increased session fees so providers don't have to work as many clients, providers getting busted, providers getting clean and exiting the hobby and too many new people in the Tampa area since Covid overusing our provider resources. Whatever the reason or reasons are, one thing seems to stand out to me.

We all know the majority of providers have a habit of some kind. We all basically accept this as standard. Some of us like / love this part of the hobby, and some not so much. I've been in the hobby 30+ years and have stories I'll remember on my deathbed. The point to all this buildup is does it seem like the amount of ghosting, providers nodding off and overall lack of providers being able to keep a straight thought longer than 2 minutes is way up? Like, way increased from years ago?

Now, some might say the providers that are left in the pool have a lower DNA chlorine count now then before. And this is probably true, but I think it has more to do with fetty being added to damn near everything these days. Sadly, I've seen changes in long time regulars since that shit has been showing up. And I know these long time regular's habits have changed too. Not making any judgments of any kind. Just asking if I'm the only one who thinks this one item is a major problem within our hobby? Please feel free to tell me if I'm wrong too.
    The attitude has changed a lot. The attitude / comfort level has a lot to do with it, for me. 30 plus yrs ago it was 3 or 4 out of 10 had a good one, now its zero point zero 1. I don't know if its new drugs or the new generation but its bad. Never thought I'd see the near end of street level dreams. I remember girls would hop in the car, get naked and smile, enthusiastically try to please you. Then they would be enthusiastic till they got their hand out of your right pocket with whatever you had in there and hid it in their sock, then start complaining and change their attitude LOL. Now they don't seem to try at all. The old drugs did seem to get them in the mood more, but its a combination with this new entitled crap attitude for sure.

I'm stuck between jax and tampa where it used to be good but now there's nothing. Thinking of coming down there for a holiday for 24 hrs or something, been reading the board a lot for direction. Jax has too many cops, daytona is dead (so many strike outs I'm over wasting gas) , orlando I've never liked, cops and girls all out to get you. At least down there is 3 places to check within reasonable distance. Makes picking a room location hard LOL.

If there was a way to reverse this trend I would heavily contribute LOL. At least you guys still have some options. Something worth hunting for on occasion. I could use cheering up now more than ever and its terrible reading the board around the country and seeing it dry up everywhere. Its hard to even move somewhere better when where you really want to be is in the old days. The world's oldest profession meets millennials, pffft.

Is it me or?

We all know the majority of providers have a habit of some kind. We all basically accept this as standard. Some of us like / love this part of the hobby, and some not so much. I've been in the hobby 30+ years and have stories I'll remember on my deathbed. The point to all this buildup is does it seem like the amount of ghosting, providers nodding off and overall lack of providers being able to keep a straight thought longer than 2 minutes is way up? Like, way increased from years ago?

Now, some might say the providers that are left in the pool have a lower DNA chlorine count now then before. And this is probably true, but I think it has more to do with fetty being added to damn near everything these days. Sadly, I've seen changes in long time regulars since that shit has been showing up. And I know these long time regular's habits have changed too. Not making any judgments of any kind. Just asking if I'm the only one who thinks this one item is a major problem within our hobby? Please feel free to tell me if I'm wrong too.

A Couple of PSA's

You guys may be way ahead of me on this. I recently made a couple of mistakes and ended up starting a new account here as a precaution.

I used my real first name as part of my user name (handle) on several social media sites and here as well. I was out with a provider in a restaurant and the server closed out my bill and said "thanks Mr. Xxxx". It hasn't necessarily created a problem, but that gave the provider my real first and last name. I don't think she'll use it to create a problem, but if I was exposed that linked me to reviews here as well as the social media account that I connected with her on.

Mistake #2 was she connected her phone to the blue tooth in my car. About a week later, I was connecting to my blue tooth and "xxx's I Phone" shows up in the history. I deleted it and it didn't create a problem. It would have been an issue if my significant other had been in the car and seen it.

Sloppy mistakes by me.

On a positive note, I have had some decent experiences with providers in the last several months and I'll get caught up an post reviews this week. Stay safe and be a little smarter that me.

PPP Loan = "pay for pussy protection"

According to google, she got one of those coronavirus ppp loans worth 20 k. I guess ppp means "pay for pussy protection. ".

Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I was going to ask about her if someone knew and seen her. Also it's seems like Lesley C got caught also. But when I look at her add she's been posting everyday. Uhmm? Check it guys if it's really her.

Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by OhioPete  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town with my girlfriend & thinking about checking out Eyez Wide Shut. Website looks pretty good. Anyone have any positive or negative input on the club? Been to other clubs in the past but never this one. Feedback is appreciated.
    Haven't been in a few years. My gf and I were consistently better looking couple than most. Pickings to find an attractive play partner or couple were slim. Best bet is to get on the swinger chats and arrange to meet a couple you're already in synch with. Also, as typical, females make the arrangements there.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMilf  [View Original Post]
    Bet he was turned down by a dancer and got pissed.

Eyez Wide Shut

Going to be in town with my girlfriend & thinking about checking out Eyez Wide Shut. Website looks pretty good. Anyone have any positive or negative input on the club? Been to other clubs in the past but never this one. Feedback is appreciated.

Same!

Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. Started having problems loading sometimes a couple weeks ago. At first I thought it was the site doing updates or whatever. Then I noticed it was just on mobile, not on laptop, and still only sometimes. Wondered if it was a mobile cookie or cache issue. Tested it today after comments below. Mobile loads fine on Spectrum WiFi, but does not load on the Verizon network. Although, interestingly enough, escort ad websites load just fine on Verizon. Apple platform if that makes a difference.

Does anyone have Verizon WiFi through Frontier having the problem? Anyone with Verizon on Android platform having the issue? Thanks.
    I've got Frontier and Verizon. Won't load on Verizon, and is on and off on Frontier. The error message I get on WiFi is that USASG certificates are not up to date or don't exist, so it may be a site specific problem that different browsers or internet providers will block because of the lack of certifications. This site is always listed on my browsers as an insecure site so it's likely anti-malware security software that is blocking it. There should be workarounds, but it would require going into each system and setting it to not screen the URL. I'm not that energetic.

Posting Limitations