https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...i/529802163410

I meant to write this review for this beautiful woman for a long time. I was in Meriden a few weeks ago and I texted her if we could meet up. We agreed to a QV session for $80. She texted me the address of one of the chain inns in Meriden. When I arrived, she texted me her room number. When I entered, the lights were dimmed and she had soft music playing. She was already sitting on the bed with her sexy pink lingerie on. She looks EXACTLY like her pix if not better! The entire room smelled of bath and body works which was nice. She made me feel comfortable by some talk. Then she told me to undress and proceeded to give me a sensual BBBJ She then took out her magnificent puppies and started a combo of blowing and Russian. I was almost at the brink and I told her stop which she obliged. I told her to get on top as I am a boob man and I wanted to get a better view of her twins. She applied and the glove and she starting riding me slowly and sensually and started to moan. The sight of her big boobies bouncing was epic! I switched to mish and started to thrust slowing in and out. There was NO smell like most of these STG providers. She allowed me to kiss her too. I came soon there after. We chatted a lot more afterwards. I lost track of time, but it was well over 30 minutes. It felt totally like a GFE love making session than fucking. Definitely treat this one well! She is without a doubt TOP 5 providers I had in the last 3 years. The only other one I would say that is on par with her would be "Bathroom Ashley" as KoF nick named her in RI.

Stay safe,

VC.