I went to True Balance a few nights ago and took my own towel its huge about 6 feet long. I called in at around 9 and told them I would be there at 9;15 I drew a older small lady I hadn't seen before. It was intense but in a good way. I can be a tense person and it can come manifest itself as nerves but this time this little lady hit all the right spots to get my breath regulated which helped me relax. POUND FOR POUND she was strong and effective upon leaving my shoulders were relaxed and I was super happy for remaining composed in that I didn't have the feeling of being overwhelmed. When she flipped me the tug was perfect I didn't tense up but was extremely vocal it felt very natural super intense but in a good way. I need to get her name I was so happy driving home shoulders relaxed and happy that she released me in a natural way perhaps the towel put her mind at ease and she didn't give me a death grip knowing that if I shot a lot it would hit my towel and she could close w minimal clean up. Just thought I would throw my experience perhaps not the youngest but for me very effective massage to loosen my shoulder and get me breathing regulated to relax she had very small hands I was amazed the she loosened up my traps WOW.