So had an opportunity to slip away for a rare night visit and decided to make it a sure shot regular stop at 19th Street. I should have saved this event for another day. I got in at 8:00. We know each other fairly well so she joins me in the spa room for small talk while I get undressed. I enjoy her massage technique, oil down followed by rub down with knees, forearms, an a few massage knob devices. It's going wel. But then it gets weird.

Door bell rings. Wendy fetches it. I hear a deep growly voice "sorry I'm late". Soon Wendy returns to my room all frantic and apologetic. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. " I sensed she's somewhat distressed. I asked if that is her 8:00. She says yes, "he changed his mind" or something to that effect. She tells me he can wait and resumes my massage. She starts to reach under for the Mr. , a much earlier tease than ever. I get it. She wants to get me finished and onto this other. I go with it. Flip, I get the puppies out while she strikes away. I pop. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. " she says again. She runs out for the warm towel. She returns. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. You come daytime" she says. I reassure her it's alright, jump off the table to quickly dress. I'm sure whomever this dude is is one of her worthy regulars so I get out of her way as quickly as I can. I hand her 1. 0, . 2 less than I typically do. She takes it, fans out the 20's then hands me back. 4. I hand it back to her. She pushes it right back into my hand. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. You.

Come back day time".