Was in Ptown again on business so I dropped in on Relax. There was only one car nearby so I figured they were not busy. I got Sophia again. She was all bubbly and touchy feely like we were best friends. I took a peek down the hallway and noticed that every door was shut. Sophia came back to my room quickly. I had barely gotten undressed. Still bubbly and chatty like we are buds. She finally quieted down and began the massage. Towel on and "strong". She seemed rushed. I lifted my head and told her to calm down. "Huh" she says. Slow down, take your time. "Sorry". She finally got into a smooth rhythm. Towel came off, she announced "oil" then continued the massage. Much more soothing. There was extensive teasing of the taint and balls when she got to the legs. I let her know that she's doing it right. I reach for her legs. She's wearing panty hose and a short skirt so I took a few runs on her kooch. She only giggles. She leaves for the hot towel clean up. While out she also cranks up the background music. She returns, cleans up, I flip, she grabs the oil, pours and begins a gentle stroke. Nicely done. I peeled her panties halfway down her butt. She slaps my hand and smiles. I point to my mouth then her kootch. She says "no, I get fired. Don't get me fired". So I back off.

All of a sudden, here comes the door chime. It gets greeted by some other provider but what was unnerving was that even through the deafening music, I could hear at least 3 men. They may have been a little tipsy. They were asking about wait times and even if "you could do us both". The girl sounded a little uncomfortable. Probably couldn't understand the language and probably overwhelmed by the 3. Sophia must have sensed it too cause she pulle up her hose and skirt and went out there. She hustled them down the hallway and I suppose into a room. I could hear mumbled chatter but couldn't make out what was being said. She comes back in, whips out her amble tits for play, doesn't say a word but continues the HJ to finish. Now I'm sensing she's about to go handle these knuckleheads but I know I have time remaining so tell her to give me a foot massage. She assures me "I'm not finished". She goes out, lowers the music volume, probably popped in on the knuckleheads but soon returns with hot towel for clean up. She does get the foot massage done and even goes for hot towel clean up on that. While I'm getting dressed, I could still hear the knuckleheads haggering over times and rates. Ruined the ambiance. Morons. I'm done with Massage Relax. I can imagine with the bar being next door that this kind of thing happens often.