Was feeling like a good massage etc. Today. I was in the area just off Kempsville so decided to pay Ruby a visit. Got the tall (for an Asian) lean one at the door for house fee. Leggings on with short black skirt underneath. I've seen this plot before. Leggings on with short skirt means the leggings are coming off before she enters the room. For access under that skirt. Jackpot!

Well I f*cked up this time. I usually undress then sit on the bed draped until the provider comes in. This time I just laid face down. I hear the provider enter but I did t look up for a peek. "Been here before". Of course. She starts the massage as usual. Not bad. Firm and deliberate. Tease, I moan, she giggles the confirmation. Towel wipe then she leans down to my ear, I lift my head up to her making the shhhh finger to mouth gesture. It's not the provider who met me at the door!!

It's Tina! Tina is bat shit crazy but funny as all get out! At the flip she begins to scold me about calling ahead of time. She says don't deal with the boss, just walk in and ask for Tina. As I attempt to respond, she shhhsh me again. Says "boss no good". She keeps whispering to me "just walk in. Ask for Tina. If not here, leave. " Very animated, comical chick! She says if I get the other girl just tip $20. Says they will pass on me next time and send me to her. Funny girl. It's clear she's terrified of the Boss so I start to nod yes or no to her communications. All the while, she has the Mr. Firmly in hand while communicating these issues with me. She must have been pissed at the Mamasan. I'm trying to concentrate. She's venting on her boss. She continues. "pay with card. Leave cash for me". She indicated her menu includes BJ, HJ, and roaming. No boom boom tho. Finally, I reach into her very open blouse to massage the puppies. They are ample and soft. Small nips. The tit roaming is getting to her. She quiets down. She finally stops venting and suggesting things and focuses on the Mr. The Mr. Explodes. She cleans me up, warm towel wipes me, dries me off, looks down at me then starts in again on the plan for the future. Don't call, walk in. Ask for Tina. She not there, leave with promise to come back later. Pay with card. Bring her the cash. She hugs me several times before leaving. I get dressed. Think I'll try her plan next visit.