I'm drawn back to this spa even though I've marked it off my regular visit list. Unmatched house fee for service but it always comes with issues in my case.

I made a trip to my non-erotic spa for a therapeutic massage on this my day off. Got all horned up from the massage service so decided to drop in on Green Run. I was met by a chippy spry little woman. Frost brown hair. Tight body. Asked for 60 minutes. Paid 50 when got into the room. We got started with the massage.

And then, like on schedule, the door chime starts to ring. Excessively! 2 maybe three mongers show up. My provider even goes "uh uh". She goes to tend to door. Soon after she comes back in and seductively whispers in my ear "I give you $10 back for 30 minutes or you wait 20 minutes for the 60". I take this means they have a house full of hard cock mongers waiting around so I take the 30 minutes. I'm guessing the mongers were of the regular high rolling type. She leaves and returns with a $10 bill. Places on the table. Re-starts the massage, plain and unenthusiastically. No effort at all of course. I grabbed her ass, she reached for the jewels. I flip. She takes the Mr. For a joyous lubes ride with her hands all while whispering naughty things in my ear and kissing me through her mask. I was able to reach up and into her open blouse for a tit grab and nip rub. Got my hand down the back of her pants for an ass grab. I felt no no panties. The Mr. Soon screamed. Job well done. She apologized for the time change. She even dressed me. I may try her again but earlier in the day. . 4 for the scream. She's def open for more.