Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225
Results 3,361 to 3,368 of 3368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ripp offff

Dumb ass me. I went by Bali Hai today and found a lot of guys waiting so I hied on over to E Southern and Hobson and saw a place on the NE corner that just says "Massage" No Name. I went in to check out the rates. Bad mistake.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!!

I was greeted by a little Asian cutie named Joy. I decided I liked what I saw and went for the 1/2 hr.

She did a nice job of back rub with oil and teased around a bit like she was going to do a prostate massage. (But never did)

After about ten minutes she wants me to flop over. She offered HJ for 4 Jacksons. Up front right now. Dumb ass me, I took it.

Wham Bam thanky ma'am and it's over that fast. Time elapsed so far 15 minutes.

She leaves the room and tells me to rest for rest of time; massage over.

Now do ya see why I hate to try new places??

AMPs

We don't have a lot of spinners at the local AMPs, at least not at the ones I frequent. Probably the best talent is at Oriental Accupressure on Curry, but it's pricey.

You might try "Cindy" at Bali Hai on Broadway in Mesa. Very nice body: big chest, flat stomach with pierced navel, trimmed bush, couple of tats. Found her yesterday, claims she is down from SF. I had a good time.
    AJ

AMP Advice

Hey,

Still looking for some good advice on cuties at local AMPs. I haven't been down to PHX for a while, but I'll be there soon and I'd love to have a good experience. I'm looking for personal favorites. Spinners. You know the type. Thanks for the help and feel free to PM me.

things have changed

Been away from the valley for many years. Took a run wed. evening from 11-midnite and saw nothing worthwhile. VB from 44th st to 43rd ave, up to McDowell, back to 27th, north to Glendale, over to 19th and back to IS, south on 27th. Only saw a couple bsw along VB around 15th ave, maybe a 2-3 at best.Not like the good old days in '94, when selection was great.

Anyone else notice that 27th has turned into a ghost town? Or am I just looking at the wrong time? Took a drive this evening and only spotted one out there that I wouldn't touch with a 10' pole!

Thanks Merlin

I love it when some moron with two posts tries to bash someone else's reports without any solid info. If you look at their other post, they are ripping on someone else in the Ohio forum. LOSER.

I have not seen her either Merlin. Last time I hooked up, she said that LE was getting pretty aggressive and as a result, said she was paranoid and might take a "break".

Hope you have a good new year.

not bullshit

Beaver Hunt is correct. I have seen the same girl. I work in this area and I first spotted her walking on Thomas from 24th St. I have seen her since walking up and down 16th ST from about IND SCH and close to thomas.

Tall thin, blonde, looks 19. She is pretty in an extra thin "methy" sort of way. She does give the eyeball look.

I have not seen her since about a week ago.

Administrator

General Reports

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations