Guys I attempted to book with Jamie last night, set up the appointment for 6:30 and she confirmed by text and by phone. I told her I would update her as I got closer. I notified her I was 30 minutes away and she confirmed. Notified her that I was 10 minutes away and asked if she was ready for me, she confirmed and said she was ready and waiting. Once I arrived to building 12 at her location, just like she told me, there was nothing but crickets. Called and text her again and after 5 minutes she told me that she needed 10 more minutes to get dressed. About 20 minutes later I sent her a text and about 5 minutes later she responded and told me that she didn't like to be rushed and she was in charge her. She said 5 more minutes and she would let me know her room number. I was stupid enough to play this game and waited a hour on her, BUT I never got to see her. After I told her that I would be doing a review and telling a few friends about how she treated me she finally responded and she said that I was rushing her. HAHA WOW thought if we had appointment set and she tells me she is ready, then she should be ready. Just wanted to let ya'll know just in case you wanted to call her and waste some time also.

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lanta/72401419