Date: Dec 3, 2021.

Phone: (732) 456-7473.

City: Absecon.

State: NJ.

Age Estimate: 35.

Nationality: Caucasian.

Physical Description: Better than her pics.

Private Details: I reached out to Mia after I noticed she was in the Absecon area on Friday. She has a very elaborate scheduling tool that I initially tried to navigate through but it was alittle confusing. When I texted her to make sure she was indeed in the area (she is mostly in the New Brunswick area), she said she would take the info and make the appointment. After the original time was set she did text me a few times to slightly change the time but in the end we connected 2 hours later. When I arrived she was newly showered and smelled really good. She is probably 35 years old and better looking than her pics. We settled on a BBBJ with CIM and she did not disappoint! Once she started she never let up and she was able to completely engulf my member. Tons of DT and spit had me unloading in 10 minutes and she didn't even flinch. Impressive!. She said she is only in SJ twice a month and definitely has a wide variety of menu items available. The place she was in was fairly nice and seemed safe. I am really looking forward to her next visit to the area and expanding on my selections. See link below.

https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co A /565829665169.