I texted 347-905-3424 to see if I could schedule a date w an Asian woman like on stg. I got a quick response with info on menu and rates which were much like on stg ads. Set up a time, got to motel and got room number. All went very smoothly. Door opened and a Chinese women gave me a welcome hug and smile. Angel is from Tiawan and been in USA only 2 weeks. She plans to stay at least 1 year. She is about 35-40 years old, 130 lbs, B tits, 5' 4", attractive, very clean, with a pleasant personality. Only problem was her very limited English. We had to use her phone to communicate on almost everything. We got undressed, laid on her bed and she immediately went to jr. W a rapid HJ including use of hands on balls. Right down to business. It was a little rough but not a jackhammer approach but more on a mission to make me cum. No FIV as she pushed me away, but she liked DATY and we went to 69 where we stayed till we both came together. I seldom cum in 69 let alone together w a provider. She was ready for covered FS but I am one and done. She was very pleasant w a nice body but as said above difficult to talk to. This hurt to some degree the GFE experience. The main reason I am writing this thread is to let you all know that at least this one phone number is legit. Costs are reasonable as described in ads. I left in 35-40 minutes w smile on my face.