I was in IG last week and stumbled on a video in a reel where someone was explaining a CashApp scam where you get sent some type of link and when you reply, you inadvertently give your phone number which allows them to hack into something. I can't remember all of the details, I just remember the vid and vague explanation of the scam.

Well, yesterday one of my regulars text me a CashApp link with some shit about using her code and getting a $5 credit. I wouldn't have done it anyway, but glad I saw that vid last week. I'm cutting the ***** off for trying to play me. Just letting other mongers know if one of your regulars sends you some shit like this, it could be that SWs have gotten down with some type of scam.

For folks who say I don't contribute, well here is my good deed for the day. I'm not into posting about these dirty bitches to seem cool or rack up posts to present myself as some vaunted "senior". I'm not going to be redundant and tell stories about SWs you all know about. I don't give a fuck. But I will always chime in when it comes to monger safety and well being. Sure I'm opinionated as fuck, but I don't want to see fellow dudes out here in harm's way. Unless you pulling up the bitches on the strip to hold them by talking to them and buying them cigarettes. LMAO!