I posted this in the Southcoast thread, also!

I had a great experience in Rehoboth this week. I cannot remember the name of my masseuse, but, I have seen her before. It was a "merry" time. I started with a different one, but, heard a guy come in and ask for a certain girl, and it must have been the one with me. In any event, there was a verbal exchange, and next thing I know I have four hands on me, but, only for about 5 seconds. I look up and there was the masseuse I have seen before. She was very happy to see me. There was some good massage, but, in case they read this I don't want to be too graphic, but, it is going back to the way it used to be there, as I used to go very regularly until certain events affected the service and they had to clean house, maybe changed ownership. But, I digress. It was fantastic, I had excellent access top and bottom. And multiple pops. There is another girl I saw a couple of times over the last couple of months, she is more on the shy side, but, opening up more for me lately. Very cute. Thin. And sweet. I find that some of the personalities there are great, and the two I have referenced at least recognize you even if they don't remember your name-and I say this because they remember a few details about me when we start the massage. In any event, feels good to contribute a positive experience to everyone!