Guys I get it most of you know who I'm so enough with the name calling and threats I've responded to most of you so I'm going to put this out there!

Ok there are 3 ladies Scarlett I seen twice Reanne who I saw many times really not exactly sure what happened and the last lady I won't mention her name I know you all know who she is I was part of a selective group that saw her minimum two times per month and many months three times! Ok I had a special relationship that client provider can have she is wonderful in just about every way all I'm going to say is I messed up and lost her trust and I think we both had strong feelings in business as real close friends! What I'm going to say is if you are in the selective group and haven't seen her go see her she needs the ones that are special to her, I hurt her and I'm out and deserve to be out! So go see her I know she has a following but prefers like most to see certain ones it is just more comfortable for her! I will not be texting her unless responding to her which is doubtful!

So go see her.

Time.

Is out I'm seriously thinking of quitting myself I was with a top provider and I don't think much will compare!

So I get it I'm not going to respond to anymore of you just go see her she needs her best clients now okay.

I do care deeply about her but was misguided and now I'm out.