Saw Saisha several months ago and forgot to write a review.

She works out of a private office not too far from downtown GR, has extended hours in comparison to a parlor and can be at times very difficult to get ahold of.

When I got there offered a duo with her friend or someone who was hanging out with her. Not sure if that is her regular duo but one quick look was an even quicker nope.

Pros:

- better looking in person than pics IMO.

- gave a nice massage and has phenomenal nails. I'd say better than average massage in comparison to what others provide in GR.

- has a bit of a tease and dirty personality in a good way.

Cons:

- the entire experience wasn't memorable. Or not so memorable that I've visited again or have a desire to in the past few months. Some of it could be supply and demand. There's plenty of great options IMO in GR, just not with great availability.

- left appt halfway through to respond to noise complaint from next door, it wasn't her place that was being noisy but the whole departure briefly made me feel unsafe and wanted to get the heck out.

I don't recall the total price but would guess a hhr set me back around 120.

The location felt safe outside of the interruption halfway through the visit. I'd put her under a visit at least once to see if you enjoy her company and go from there.

Stay safe out there!

https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...b/482250865963