While looking at EROS, I noticed the post for Alaina https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/...1.htm?cat=3425 and liked what I saw from the pictures. I searched for reviews and saw some on TER, but since I am not a paying member, the info while generally positive, were limited in details. Based on the lack of quality options locally, I thought lets give it a try.

Contacted her and passed the common ref checks for travelling providers (some may consider controversial). Set the time and place. Arrived and was directed to the location. So far so good.

When I arrived I was met with a very attractive and petite lady. She looked fantastic. Again, so far so good. We started off with some conversations to beak the ice. I found out that this was her first visit back to GR since the AES days). She is pleasant to to talk with, but I found her a little shy and reserved (not feeling the connection yet). We moved on to a back rub (think very bad Asian Spa rub). But hey, I was not there for the massage!!

As I always do, I discussed her boundaries and this is where it started going down hill. No Kissing, No BBBJ, Covered everything. Ok I can work with that, she did allow dinning and it was delicious. And she did enjoy herself.

We then moved the attention to detail to myself. Multiple positions offered but she was not into it, barely even faking!! As soon as I had achieved my goal, she was up and ready for me to leave. I understand, I am an older guy, and do not preform like some stud, but I certainly have expectations when meeting with a touring lady that she at least act like she wants to be there. In this instance I did not feel that.

So Pro's.

- Very attractive.

- Great body.

- Dinning options are delicious.

Cons.

- Lack of interest or participation in the visit. Lack of connection Even faked would have been better.

- Limited menu. Not GFE at all.

Very Pretty lady, but I would not repeat.

Anyone else have similar experiences?