Stopped by x this past Saturday kinda early around 11 am just to see how it is now since its been a while. Mama led me to the room in walks this hot young girl named Jaime. She was about 5'5 said it was her first day there. She was from Singapore then went to California and now here in Illinois. Said she was 25 yrs old and I looked at her gorgeous makeup-free face in a well lit room and I believed her, I could also hear the youth in her voice. She spoke decent English. Small possible A cups. Started with CBJ that wasn't bad but wasn't the best. It seemed like she didn't do it often but she was hot so I liked looking at her as she sucked me off. Got on top for a bit, pounded away and felt like I was going to blow but I wanted to finish in doggy so I flipped and finished. I'll go and list some more of her pros and cons.

PROS:

- she had a nice plump ass, I bet she does squats. Not huge but a nice bubble for her 5'5 slim thick frame. It felt and looked fantastic in doggy and I couldn't last long before I blew.

- beautiful with no make-up, skin was youthful soft, smooth and no tattoos at all. Her face looked sexy when I was on top. She smelled great too.

- at 25 yr old the youngest I've ever had there at X.

CONS:

- she seemed new to the game, not so much nervous but it kinda felt like I was talking to a sales lady if that makes sense. She had a nice polite attitude and did smile, but wasn't really dirty talk flirty like the other girls there if that's a better way to put it?

- she was a little too much with the sanitation wipes. When I undressed her I lightly nibbled on her but and she wiped it off right after, she was not rude about it but I guess I just never had a woman wipe off a kiss before LOL. And when I was pounding her in mish, she had the box of wipes on the same table we were fuckin on next to her head LOL I didn't take it personal and understood, just thought it was funny.

Ok now about the title of this post. I wanted to repeat and called today to make an appointment but mama said she isn't there anymore?? I normally just accept the answer and move on but I really wanted to fuck her in doggy again so I asked what happened, she just said "she no more". So I guess she was only there a day or so? Anyone get any info if she moved to another spa or?? I wonder what happened.