Game#1 Corona game time was set for 11: am once I got on the bus I realized I did not have my bat bag Got back on the bus knowing I'd be 15 minutes late called the manager said I would be 15 minutes late Just before the bus pulled up I got a call that The game will be postponed till 12:00 couldn't wait. Called the other field there was no answer Which the manager said the Park would be open today. Game #2 Caught looking strike three down the middle. What a day What a long ride home went and relaxed in the clubhouse Went and got a massage from the teams Korean Masseuse. I got a hot shower she came in the room an knew what a wanted she started sucking real slow this went on for 10 minutes. I know this because I watched the clock. I was just about to climax in her mouth. I had she her stop I bent her over the table an gave her all 11.25 inches. I guess it all depends how you measure. Pulled out an gave her a mouth full. Well I hope your day was better than mine. Sorry I couldn't try those places that you mongers wanted me to try out. Shouldn't seen Yessi.