Called to see when Honda would be available I made an appointment at 3. I left work early drove to the other side of town got there 10 minutes early to make sure I wasn't late. The girl said she wasn't there yet. Ok no big deal I was early. Asked if I wanted to see someone else I said no I would wait. She was on the phone and said it would be 20 minutes ok I will wait asked again if I wanted to see someone else no I will wait. She had a bad attitude since I walked in the door wasn't really happy with that. She put me in a room I just sat there waiting 25 minutes goes by some other girl comes in and said Honda wasn't answering her phone and asked if I wanted to see someone else. That's like 3 or 4 times not happy now I just left at that point. All said and done total waist of time yesterday hour and a half and nothing not even a sorry for the inconvenience nothing.

Not sure I will ever try that place again. And they get pissed at us for wasting there time and no consideration for our time at all not professional IMO!