So the last time I was in Broward I set up camp at The Booby Trap and had a lot of fun. This time around I went there first day and got approached by a mercenary Cuban and went to pay for the room and the doorman collected the door fee AND the ladies fee. That really opened the door for mercenary Cuban to begin to upsell and my experience was soured by it. I still got what I wanted but had to argue and haggle.

Anyways, the experience prompted me to try Cheetahs and I'm glad I did. The inside is decidedly unrenovated giving it an old school dive type vibe The Bud Lights were 4. 50, Tanqueray and Tonic 8. 00. I mostly visited between 1 and 7 PM, pretty much every day of the week. I'd guess the amount of dancers ranged from 10 to 30. The talent is probably 50 percent Cuban, 20 percent other Latina, the rest white and AA. Oh there's one Asian looking dancer that I saw.

And it's quality talent brothers. Some 6's, mostly 7's to 9's. Girls mostly appear to be in their 20's, a couple older ones. A lot of spinners, some more curvaceous. Some real natural beauties, many enhanced. I've read on other boards that this club isn't that much fun, but I did 5 rooms in 6 visits (Wednesday might've been the day I missed) so I'll let you be the judge. Every girl worked out a price, stuck to it, and was grateful for tips! I have intel on Sunshine, Nina, the white girl with bow tats on her legs, and Jenny. Seniors can PM me if they're interested.