I went to Royal in Orange a few days ago and met with Sophia as she was available. They quoted me. 5 over the phone for an hour but when I got there it was. 6. Hmmm.

So I went for 45 min for. 5 because while clean. Nothing impressive in the lobby and I was out of time that day. Sophia fairly young and relatively big as Asians go but she had a very positive attitude which helped. Nice spacious rooms with full walls and doors except that there was a reverse peephole in the door so outsiders could look in so I probably won't be back unless I bring a sticker or something to cover the peep hole (Thank you team NRA for all them stickers).

The massage was about a 6-7 with zero extracurricular activity while face down. On the flip things were much better and the standard finish was about an 8 out of 10. I didn't want ANY extras because heavy women aren't my thing. I tipped her. 4 and she gave me a disappointed look but I felt that was very sufficient for so-so everything and she didn't verbally complain. Oh well. The hunt continues.