An Amish chick turning tricks?

Only saw this post today April 22nd.

An Amish chick turning tricks? I'm in! I'm in All Day Long. The link tho no longer provides information. They've intervened again, those pesky family members, societal elders, and caring church goers. Dagnabbit!

Quote Originally Posted by Pantagruel  [View Original Post]
    Twas nearly two years hence that the barren lands far east of Cleveland were granted a brief respite from the damnation our transgressions so richly deserved. Chrissy, the Amish MILF, diminuitive and shy, with the just budding breasts of a teenager and a virginal scent of sassafras and cream, a being of such innocence that on sight none would imagine the carnality and sexual depravity that resided within.

And, to be sure, in the six brief months before her mysterious and sudden disappearance, I came to realize that she possessed no such carnality, nor depravity. It was all mine! Rather, she was like unto a Sin-Eater, a Succubus, a being into which all my sinful yearning and lust could be poured and to which she yielded Everything, without question, oh so beautifully whilst she remained ever unchanged.

Each week, in her embrace, I became a man renewed, but then, of a sudden like all things magical, she was gone.

A pair of sisters in the profession, who practiced their craft in nearby rooms said that Amish relatives had staged an abrupt intervention, returning our little MILF to quiet pastures of communal life South of here where she churned butter rather than men and roamed no further than a horse drawn carriage would manage with no access to a cellphone allowed.

Return of the Amish MILF: Chrissy

Twas nearly two years hence that the barren lands far east of Cleveland were granted a brief respite from the damnation our transgressions so richly deserved. Chrissy, the Amish MILF, diminuitive and shy, with the just budding breasts of a teenager and a virginal scent of sassafras and cream, a being of such innocence that on sight none would imagine the carnality and sexual depravity that resided within.

And, to be sure, in the six brief months before her mysterious and sudden disappearance, I came to realize that she possessed no such carnality, nor depravity. It was all mine! Rather, she was like unto a Sin-Eater, a Succubus, a being into which all my sinful yearning and lust could be poured and to which she yielded Everything, without question, oh so beautifully whilst she remained ever unchanged.

Each week, in her embrace, I became a man renewed, but then, of a sudden like all things magical, she was gone.

A pair of sisters in the profession, who practiced their craft in nearby rooms said that Amish relatives had staged an abrupt intervention, returning our little MILF to quiet pastures of communal life South of here where she churned butter rather than men and roamed no further than a horse drawn carriage would manage with no access to a cellphone allowed.

Grim has been life in her absence, although the sisters did their best to console my despair both alone and together. With the arrival of Covid this spring, they too seemed to have been carried away on a breeze, my last connection to her.

We all know the sad state of affairs in this region. Nothing exists save filth and obesity. Our sexual dependencies are vast, yet ever unfulfilled! Yea, they shall know us by the trail of the dead!

So I raged, but then mine eyes fell upon an advert. Could it possibly be? No reviews but a critical comment concerning the familiar phone number hopskotch of previous practioners pics appearing from an unpurged database. Longer hair, ever so slightly fuller build and tattoos?

A quick text, a yes right now, and she was in my arms again!

Sixteen months of hell hath ended!

Those of you who are discerning gentlemen would do well to make her acquaintance. So say we all!

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/53309026/

Posting Limitations