So I tried this Thai agency that operates in Irvine and Costa Mesa. The pictures of the girls are not even close. I saw Lisa today and she was the total opposite of the picture. The picture showed a very cute slider girl in her 20's. The girl at the door was short, chubby, and the face looked nothing like the picture. Okay enough about the picture compared to the girl at the door. Now the service was NOT even close to GFE. She did not allow DFK. She did allow light lip kissing. She did not really allow DATY, you can lick the outside of the lips but the minute you try to spread the lips she would close her legs, which was very lame. At that point I was already pissed and not in the mood. Not even Jr was into it. I don't know about you guys but I need to be stimulated to be able to have fun and cum or even to get Jr. Up. The shower was very lame as well. A 2 minutes shower and no play time in the shower what so ever. I tried twice but she kept saying on bed. Like I said a none GFE. I was really almost ready to walk out, but I was already pissed that I gave her $260. So I just tried to cum as quick as I could. So 30 minutes later with her lame BBBJCIM. That is pretty bad when a girl can't make you cum with a BBBJCIM in less then 10 minutes. Usually a girl can make me cum in 10 minutes. Anyways don't waste your time with Lisa the Thai girl in Irvine.

Holly in Costa Mesa, she didn't look like the picture either. But a lot better then Lisa. Anyways Holly service was good, she was GFE and worth the $260. Anyways Holly is the true GFE.

So the lesson here is don't trust this agency posting.

PH# 9495587756 just in case you have a thing for Thai. Just proceed with caution.

Agency= Readynow4you