With a little serendipity. After searching with some frustration the local market, I decided to hit the clubs. One ad had stuck out, Ohani, korean spinner:

https://adultsearch.com/arizona/tucs...scorts/1725860

But she had no reviews and looked TGTBT.

Started at Curves and before I even was served a beer, a beautiful spinner came up and introduced herself as Ohani! Yup, it was her. What are the odds. I was ogling her ad a mere hour earlier. Had a couple decent dances and talked about her ads. She is brand new here and looking to drum up business over the next week, at which time she will decide whether to move here.

I moved on to the boat and Venom, where pickings were slim (poor choice of word).

Headed back to Curves and Ohani was still there. Had a couple more dances with lots of touching for Curves, and arranged to meet at her room when she was done dancing at midnight. Found her place north of River after a couple texts and visited her for an hour, $$ This is one perfectly toned physique, and a pleasant personality. She aims to please. Started with CBJ, CG, RCG, and doggie, with FIA, deep. Oh what a cute little butt that she loves to have played with. She did set a timer, but that didn't bother me to intertwine with such a sprightly little miss. An extra $ was quoted for DATY, which I declined but still got a few licks in. That is one rule I would like to see changed with time. What I found refreshing was no games and no BS.

I told her I would put in a good word and that excited her, so let's make this one happy with our Tucson generosity over the next week, and maybe we can keep her. Or go window shopping at Curves and check her out for yourself. Note her new 602 number embedded within the ad.

Ice, out